Favorite Bible Verses

Lyfe

Star
Prov 30:1 The words of Agur son of Jakeh. The oracle. The man declares, I am weary, O God; I am weary, O God, and worn out.
Prov 30:2 Surely I am too stupid to be a man. I have not the understanding of a man.
Prov 30:3 I have not learned wisdom, nor have I knowledge of the Holy One.
Prov 30:4 Who has ascended to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in his fists? Who has wrapped up the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name? Surely you know!
Prov 30:5 Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
Prov 30:6 Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.
Prov 30:7 Two things I ask of you; deny them not to me before I die:
Prov 30:8 Remove far from me falsehood and lying; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is needful for me,
Prov 30:9 lest I be full and deny you and say, “Who is the LORD?” or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God.

recure

Established
By whatever things a man sins, by the same also is he tormented.
But you are merciful to all, because you can do all, and you dismiss the sins of man because of repentance.
For you love all things that are, and you hate nothing of the things you have made; for you would not have created or established anything that you hated.
For how could anything endure, except by your will? Or what, having been called by you not to exist, would be preserved?
Yet you spare all things, because they are yours, O Lord, who loves souls.

Wisdom 11:17b, 24-27

recure

Established
And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging: And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant. And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by. And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me. And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me. And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him, Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight. And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee. And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God. (Luke 18:35-43)

recure

Established
The remnant of Jacob will be among the nations,
in the midst of many peoples,
like a lion among the animals of the forest,
like a young lion among the flocks of sheep;
who, if he goes through, treads down and tears in pieces,
and there is no one to deliver.

(Micah 5:8)

Stucky

Star
Genesis 1 Vs 1&2

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters".

Kinda explains my life. How i walked in darkness with no form to my life, God's spirit always hovering over me, waiting on an invitation in. Then one day he shone his light into my heart.

Praise the Lord!!

Tidal

Star
Genesis 1 Vs 1&2
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters".
Kinda explains my life. How i walked in darkness with no form to my life, God's spirit always hovering over me, waiting on an invitation in. Then one day he shone his light into my heart.
Praise the Lord!!

Yes, "Come near to God and he will come near to you" (James 4:8)
And Jesus will speak your name to God with his own lips..:)
"Say you're mine in front of people, and I'll say I'm yours in front of my Father" (Matt 10:32)

Stucky

Star
John Ch1 Vs 1-5. The Word Became Flesh.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it".

AmazingGrace

Established
PSALM 23
The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.

Jesus: “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me." (John 10:14)

Miqedem - Psalm 23

Stucky

Star
Psalm 91 Vs 1&2

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

recure

Established
Jesus-reaching-water-Goodsalt-6-22-16-cropped.jpg

He is understanding in heart and mighty in strength;
who has resisted him and yet had peace?
He alone extends the heavens,
and he walks upon the waves of the sea.
He accomplishes great and incomprehensible
and miraculous things, which cannot be numbered.
And if he should listen to me when I call,
I would not believe that he had heard my voice.

(Job 9 : 4,8,10,16)

Stucky

Star
Psalm 147 Vs 10 &11

His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse,
nor his delight in the legs of the warrior;
the Lord delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love.