Favorite Bible Verses

Wigi

Veteran
"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief."
1 Timothy 1:12‭-‬13

Lisa

Superstar
i know when your truthful and when your lying. be cautious.
Stop with this. This is for favorite Bible verses ONLY! This is not talk about favorite Bible verses. If you would like to make a thread about that..no ones stopping you..but this isn’t that thread.

cjkkw

Established
"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief."
1 Timothy 1:12‭-‬13
Proverbs 19:9 – A false witness shall be punished, and a liar shall be caught. Proverbs 21:6 & 8 – A fortune made by people who tell lies amounts to nothing and leads to death. … But the conduct of those who are not guilty is honest.

Lisa

Superstar
Proverbs 19:9 – A false witness shall be punished, and a liar shall be caught. Proverbs 21:6 & 8 – A fortune made by people who tell lies amounts to nothing and leads to death. … But the conduct of those who are not guilty is honest.
Please stop with this. This is not the thread for rebutting scripture..but people adding their own favorite verses. If you would like such a thread..start your own.

Lisa

Superstar
Revelation 1:14-16
King James Version

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace;
Again..please stop and make your own thread

Stucky

Star
Revelation 1:14-16
King James Version

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace;
Was that quote from revelation speaking of the crucifixion...No, no it wasn't. So please stop being a clown ruining the thread.

Stucky

Star
the thread is FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
It's ok i get it you jumped in and made an error of judgement and feeling silly you've resorted to foul language.

We've all been there.

Lisa

Superstar
the thread is FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Yes..this is favorite Bible verses..I made the thread..so I should know. This isn’t comment on someone else’s favorite Bible verses or fling Bible verses at one another favorite Bible verses. If you would like to do any of those things..create your own thread to do it in..please. And kindly refrain from bad language in this thread!!!

Wigi

Veteran
"Teach me, O Lord , the way of Your statutes, And I shall keep it to the end."
Psalms 119:33

Gnome

Rookie
As for the mysteries of God, they knew them not: neither hoped they for the wages of righteousness, nor discerned a reward for blameless souls. For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity. Nevertheless through envy of the devil came death into the world: and they that do hold of his side do find it.
- Wisdom of Solomon 2:22-24

Lisa

Superstar
VC is an open forum and Lisa's been butting into my Doomsday Hall thread, so we can butt into hers..:p
Jesus wouldn't try to ban people -"Whoever comes to me i'll never turn away" (John 6:37)
The thing with this thread though Tidal...and you can look through it is that it is just for favorite Bible verses..nothing else. All the other threads are discussion. I don’t see the problem with that. If you or anyone wants to make a new thread discussing favorite Bible verses then go ahead..but this isn’t that.

Last edited:

Gnome

Rookie
A gentle answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up anger.
The tongue of the wise adorns knowledge,
but the mouth of the fool gushes folly.
The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,
keeping watch on the wicked and the good.
The soothing tongue is a tree of life,
but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit.

- Proverbs 15:1-4

Wigi

Veteran
"I am a stranger in the earth; Do not hide Your commandments from me."
Psalms 119:19

Wigi

Veteran
"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord"
Hebrews 12:14

Wigi

Veteran
"Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God."
3 John 1:11

Tidal

Star
The angel said- “Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!" (Luke 24:5/6)