Favorite Bible Verses

Lisa

Superstar
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭18:24‬ ‭
Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the LORD, and the God who answers by fire, He is God.” And all the people said, “ That is a good idea.”

Lisa

Superstar
Ezekiel‬ ‭11:16-17‬ ‭
Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Though I had removed them far away among the nations and though I had scattered them among the countries, yet I was a sanctuary for them a little while in the countries where they had gone.” ’ Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you out of the countries among which you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.”

Lisa

Superstar
Romans‬ ‭9:6-9‬ ‭
But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; nor are they all children because they are Abraham’s descendants, but: “ THROUGH ISAAC YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL BE NAMED.” That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants. For this is the word of promise: “AT THIS TIME I WILL COME, AND SARAH SHALL HAVE A SON.
‭‭

"Blessings crown the head of the righteous, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.
The name of the righteous is used in blessings, but the name of the wicked will rot.
The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.
Whoever winks maliciously causes grief, and a chattering fool comes to ruin.
The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.
Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.
Wisdom is found on the lips of the discerning, but a rod is for the back of one who has no sense.
The wise store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin.
"
- Proverbs 10:6-14

They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.
Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

- John 8:33-35

Lisa

Superstar
Psalms‬ ‭118:1‬ ‭
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭118:29‬ ‭
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭136:1‬ ‭
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭106:1‬ ‭
Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
‭‭

“Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’