Favorite Bible Verses

It sounds like you should be posting in health and wellness instead...
No. God wants us to follow Him so that we all might be made well, but the Devil (liar) wants people to turn away from God and follow after him instead, so that they may thereby all be made sick.

More favorite Bible verses (that will also include the secrets of good health and wellness) to follow.

Last edited:
Proverbs
3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the "I AM", and depart from evil (the Devil).
3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

(YHWH-Rophe (Rapha, Rophecha, Roph'ekha) YHWH Heals / YHWH Who Heals)

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

John 5:12 Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk?
5:13 And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in [that] place.
5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the Temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a WORSE thing come unto thee.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

The Way to Good Health
&

How to heal yourself if you are already sick

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
(YHWH-Rophe (Rapha, Rophecha, Roph'ekha) YHWH Heals / YHWH Who Heals)

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

John 5:12 Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk?
5:13 And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in [that] place.
5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the Temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a WORSE thing come unto thee.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

The Way to Good Health
&

How the heal yourself if you are already sick
Seriously, please kindly put your health and wellness stuff in the health and wellness section and kindly keep this thread to verses only.

Seriously, please kindly put your health and wellness stuff in the health and wellness section and kindly keep this thread to verses only.
Did you read the verses? They are about health and wellness. Please study them for yourself. It's God's Will for people to be healthy, that is why He has given us Bible verses that are specifically about health and wellness.. His Way. They are also favorite Bible verses, so they do not belong in the health and wellness section rather than here. Peace be upon you.

Lisa

Superstar
Did you read the verses? They are about health and wellness. Please study them for yourself. It's God's Will for people to be healthy, that is why He has given us Bible verses that are specifically about that. They are also favorite Bible verses, so they do not belong in the health and wellness section rather than here. Peace be upon you.
Its the links I don’t want. Please limit your posting to verses only and without the commentary. Its favorite Bible verses, not health and wellness and as you can see, we don’t post a commentary. Just the verses.

Its the links I don’t want. Please limit your posting to verses only and without the commentary. Its favorite Bible verses, not health and wellness and as you can see, we don’t post a commentary. Just the verses.
Ok.

1 John
2:15 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
2:16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not from the Father, but is of the world.
2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the Will of God abideth for ever.

Psalms
72:18 Blessed [be] the "I AM" God, the God of Israel, Who only doeth wondrous things.
72:19 And blessed [be] His glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled [with] His glory; Amen, and Amen.

Proverbs
30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What [is] his name, and what [is] his son's name, if thou canst tell?
30:5 Every word of God [is] pure: He [is] a shield unto them that put their trust in Him.