Favorite Bible Verses

Wigi

Veteran
"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is , there is liberty."
2 Corinthians 3:17

A Freeman

Superstar
James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the Perfect Law of Liberty (the true mirror), and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a DOER of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Wigi

Veteran
"And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil."
2 Thessalonians 3:2‭-‬3

Wigi

Veteran
"For the day of the Lord of hosts Shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up and it shall be brought low"
Isaiah 2:12

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear."
Hebrews 12:28

Wigi

Veteran
"Trust in the Lord , and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord , And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
Psalms 37:3‭-‬4

Wigi

Veteran
"Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! Our God is the God of salvation; And to God the Lord belong escapes from death."
Psalms 68:19‭-‬20

Lyfe

Star
John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Wigi

Veteran
"But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave, For He shall receive me. Do not be afraid when one becomes rich, When the glory of his house is increased; For when he dies he shall carry nothing away; His glory shall not descend after him."
Psalms 49:15‭-‬17

Lyfe

Star
Malachi 3:16-17 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

LittleLady

Established
2 Esdras 6:9 "For Esau is the end of the world and Jacob is the beginning of the world" :)

Lyfe

Star
Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, [one] like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom [that] which shall not be destroyed.

Stucky

Star
Habakkuk 3

17 Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

Lyfe

Star
Ps 89:13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, [and] high is thy right hand.
Ps 89:14 Justice and judgment [are] the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.

Stucky

Star
Habakkuk 3

19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights.

UhOh

Gen 1:26

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”

That we are made in God’s image is one of the most profound statements in the book to me

Stucky

Star
Matthew 6

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Lisa

Superstar
Gen 1:26

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”

That we are made in God’s image is one of the most profound statements in the book to me
Or that God breathed the breath of life into the dust of the ground that He formed man from..

Genesis‬ ‭2:7‬ ‭
Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.