Favorite Bible Verses

Lisa

Superstar
No, those are among my favorites. Once it's understood how amazing and love-filled this world could be if we returned to keeping The Law, it's difficult to think about anything else.

Thank Father and His Christ that we have that opportunity, even at this late hour.
So you did have an agenda with those posts..please refrain from posting for your agenda.

A Freeman

Superstar
So you did have an agenda with those posts..please refrain from posting for your agenda.
Please refrain from making up a strawman arguments and knock-off the judgmental attitude Lisa. You are in no position to judge others, or to decide what verses someone else can post in this thread.

Nothing but verses were posted. If you don't like the verses, then take it up with our Creator.

Lisa

Superstar
Please refrain from making up a strawman arguments and knock-off the judgmental attitude Lisa. You are in no position to judge others, or to decide what verses someone else can post in this thread.

Nothing but verses were posted. If you don't like the verses, then take it up with our Creator.
Lets just keep it to favorite verses and not make it an agenda..ok?

A Freeman

Superstar
1 John 5:2-3
5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and KEEP His Commandments.
5:3 For THIS is the love of God, that we KEEP His Commandments: and His Commandments are NOT grievous.

Stucky

Star
Psalm 42

7 Deep calls to deep
in the roar of your waterfalls;
all your waves and breakers
have swept over me.

Lyfe

Star
1John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1John 2:16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
1John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Lyfe

Star
Luke 14:15 And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed [is] he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.

Lyfe

Star
John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Lyfe

Star
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Lyfe

Star
Amos 5:10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

Lyfe

Star
1Tim 6:9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and [into] many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
1Tim 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Wigi

Veteran
"The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved; He uttered His voice, the earth melted. The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge."
Psalms 46:6‭-‬7

"I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me all around."
Psalms 3:6

Lyfe

Star
Heb 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
Heb 5:6 As he saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

Lyfe

Star
Isaiah 59:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.

Isaiah 59:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

Wigi

Veteran
"Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, You people in whose heart is My law: Do not fear the reproach of men, Nor be afraid of their insults."
Isaiah 51:7

"Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter."
1 Peter 4:16

A Freeman

Superstar
Isaiah 42:21-25
42:21 The "I AM" is well pleased for His Righteousness' sake; He will magnify The Law, and make [it] honourable (Deut. 33:21).
42:22 But this [is] a people robbed and spoiled; [they are] all of them trapped in [pigeon] holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and no-one delivereth [them]; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore [their share to them].
42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? [who] will hearken and hear for the time to come?
42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the "I AM", He against Whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in His Ways, neither were they obedient unto His Law.
42:25 Therefore He hath poured upon him the fury of His anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him (Israel) on fire round about, yet he understood not; and it burned him, yet he took [it] not to heart (did not learn from it).

Galatians 5:18
5:18 But IF ye be led by the Holy Spirit, ye are not under [the Curse of] The Law (Deut. 28:15-68, Gal. 3:13, 1 John 3:4-10)
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

Stucky

Star
Luke 18:13

"But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'