- Jul 20, 2019
“Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’
Please only quote verses from the Bible in this thread, thank you.In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. Has there come to you the news of the overwhelming?
2. Faces on that Day will be shamed.
3. Laboring and exhausted.
4. Roasting in a scorching Fire.
5. Given to drink from a flaming spring.
6. They will have no food except thorns.
7. That neither nourishes, nor satisfies hunger.
8. Faces on that Day will be joyful.
9. Satisfied with their endeavor.
10. In a lofty Garden.
11. In it you will hear no nonsense.
12. In it is a flowing spring.
13. In it are raised beds.
14. And cups set in place.
15. And cushions set in rows.
16. And carpets spread around.
17. Do they not look at the camels—how they are created?
18. And at the sky—how it is raised?
19. And at the mountains—how they are installed?
20. And at the earth—how it is spread out?
21. So remind. You are only a reminder.
22. You have no control over them.
23. But whoever turns away and disbelieves.
24. God will punish him with the greatest punishment.
25. To Us is their return.
26. Then upon Us rests their reckoning.
Nope! This is the Bible not quran. I believe there is already a thread for that. Please leave my thread for Biblical quotes only.the quran is also written by god, which is part of the books in which thy should spread knowledge. without the quran the bible doesnt make sense. NL
This is the thread you want..the quran is also written by god, which is part of the books in which thy should spread knowledge. without the quran the bible doesnt make sense. NL
Hello again...if you notice we just post the verse..no commentary as to the meaning. Thank you.
I have always found that one interesting - our culture always tells us to follow our hearts, but are we relying on an unreliable compass sometimes?Jeremiah 17:9-10
The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it? I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds.