Favorite Bible Verses

Ephesians
6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the Breastplate of Righteousness;
6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
6:16 Above all, taking the Shield of Faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
6:17 And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God:
6:18 Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;

Lisa

Superstar
Hebrews‬ ‭5:8-13‬ ‭
Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered. And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation, being designated by God as a high priest according to the order of Melchizedek. Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant.
‭‭​

Lisa

Superstar
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭18:24‬ ‭
Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the LORD, and the God who answers by fire, He is God.” And all the people said, “ That is a good idea.”

Lisa

Superstar
Ezekiel‬ ‭11:16-17‬ ‭
Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Though I had removed them far away among the nations and though I had scattered them among the countries, yet I was a sanctuary for them a little while in the countries where they had gone.” ’ Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you out of the countries among which you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.”

Lisa

Superstar
Romans‬ ‭9:6-9‬ ‭
But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; nor are they all children because they are Abraham’s descendants, but: “ THROUGH ISAAC YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL BE NAMED.” That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants. For this is the word of promise: “AT THIS TIME I WILL COME, AND SARAH SHALL HAVE A SON.
‭‭