Fathers' Rights Movement

cajun

Established
The Fathers' Rights Movement involves a series of events and organizations around the world. I suppose this thread is likely to be derailed by opinionated arguments and theological preachments, but I wonder if it is possible to have a thread discussing the events themselves and the activism involved? I'm sure this topic will spin off a number of threads on the various opinions and theories but I wonder if anyone else is interested in objectively watching the movement itself?

Lurker

Star
This is the first I've heard of it, but I have no intention of following the movement.

Aero

Superstar
Which guy? The agent smith lookalike, or the guy with the million bracelets?

I think that some of their ideas are forward thinking, and some are backwards. We shouldn't have to trade the rights of one abusive parent for another. But my main problem with a lot of these mother and father movements is, where does the child fit in? Because it seems like they aren't even in the equation much.

Lurker

Star
Which guy? The agent smith lookalike, or the guy with the million bracelets?

I think that some of their ideas are forward thinking, and some are backwards. We shouldn't have to trade the rights of one abusive parent for another. But my main problem with a lot of these mother and father movements is, where does the child fit in? Because it seems like they aren't even in the equation much.
Good point. I'm sure that when people put the child(ren) first, there's no cause to worry about their own rights. Those rights are automatically there.

Aero

Superstar
Good point. I'm sure that when people put the child(ren) first, there's no cause to worry about their own rights. Those rights are automatically there.
Right the guy (with a million bracelets) admitted his child was born from a rebound fling. And just generally has no idea about his own identity. But I'm supposed to believe he's actually a good parent, and the victim?

cajun

Established
I only made it a few minutes before I started to want to punch him in the throat. Can you give me a summary of the movement?
If my tiny keyboard were not possessed by a spellbot demon I would. But maybe someone else is willing to oblige. Or you can just watch in small bits at a time.

Agent Smith, btw, is a full-blown Diabolical Narcissist Personality Disorder while Conan the Barbarian is a Somatic Narcissist.

Just wait until you meet Captain Obvious.
:cool:

Aero

Superstar
I tried. I really did. But couldn't get past Conan's shallow rambling to actually get information from him.

cajun

Established
Ok, here is where it gets real. These two in the video below, Mike Gill and Greg Fedor, are the GOOD GUYS. Mike Gill's show is his own independent channel. Agent Smith and Conan the Barbarian are working a scam to suck Greg Fedor into their game at Derry TV in New Hampshire. This is all happening as we post.

Captain Obvious is a radio-host who is working closely wiith Smith and Conan. I will get a link to his podcast up where you can hear the three of them together.

cajun

Established
Here is Conan the Barbarian stepping down and inviting Greg Fedor in as replacement.

cajun

Established
And here is the radio show that Conan is talking about in the video above. You need to jump forward to the second hour and you will hear Captain Obvious (Jay Moss) and Conan interviewing TJ Moonann about the "movement" but TJ Moonan is in full panic mode and wants them to refocus on his personal case in which he has been trying to force contact onto his estranged daughter.

The three of them dance an elegant ballet around the truth without ever facing it!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/futureofourchildren/2017/05/17/far-from-normal-with-jay-moss-and-bud-veno-episode-15