Father of 3 killed in "Gay Hate Crime"

justjess

Superstar
Its already leading to the normalization of it, the question is will society continue to allow it or stand against/turn their backs on this sad, sick agenda.

My understanding is that the final law that was passed by the Cali state house was something very different than what was originally drafted for consideration,
Well idk. If the final law was amended I can find no mention of it. What I did find was the trail leading back to the origin of the outrage. It does not seem the originator has made statements that the original law was whitewashed but I admittedly didn’t conduct a conprehensive search on the matter so who knows.

It would, imo, be more productive to directly go after the objectification/sexualization of children in these threads, and in life, then to make claims that pedophiles are being normal. Normalization implies acceptance and the vast majority of people do not accept pedophiles and will be angered at any implication that they do. It’s a disgusting thing. Even the worst of the worst criminals hate them.

So while I see your argument on one level, on the other i don’t think it’s a fair one to make. The average person is so far removed from the inner workings of Hollywood and lacks more than a basic understanding of these things. They aren’t looking at the scantily clad kids and thinking “great pedophiles are ok!” - they just think it’s the current fashions and shake their heads, maybe make rules for their own kids - cuz what else can they do?

Pan

Veteran
I never once disagreed that children are being sexualized and objectified. I disagree that this is going to lead to the normalization of p***philia.

The law passed. There was nothing in the law that changed anything regarding the Johns or the pimps. What it did was decriminalize prostitution for the child so that instead of going to jail they were given social services.
Care to explain the normalisation of Desmond is Amazing?

This Drag kid’s photo has been displayed on a Time’s Square billboard. He was also in a YouTube video with Michael “party monster” Alig.

Also, can you explain to me how the YouTube Channel “Queer Kids Stuff” isn’t p***philia normalisation?

Here’s a Queer Kids Stuff video with Desmond is Amazing;

Sick, sick world.

justjess

Superstar
Normalization means approval. If people don’t realize what the hell is going on they can’t approve of it. Ask anyone point blank how they feel about p***philia and see what they say.

Pan

Veteran
Normalization means approval. If people don’t realize what the hell is going on they can’t approve of it. Ask anyone point blank how they feel about p***philia and see what they say.
This is how "normalisation" works. It absolutely depends on the public being ignorant of the Agenda.

In the brainwashed public's mind, it's not about "paedophilia." It's about "tolerance" and "diversity" and "love is love" and "let people express themselves" and "it's not hurting anyone" and "trans people just like reading books to children. It's nothing sexual".

justjess

Superstar
No. It’s not. Normalization for p***philia would start with encouraging empathy towards hem. There is no empathy for pedophiles anywhere.

Pan

Veteran
No. It’s not. Normalization for p***philia would start with encouraging empathy towards hem. There is no empathy for pedophiles anywhere.
Because the term "Paedophilia" has been disguised within our new progressive lexicon. Paedophilia is now about "Children expressing who they really are". It's about freedom.

Here's some more examples;

"Usury" was re-termed to be called "loans" and "credit."

"Chattel Slavery" has been re-engineered into "Corporations" and "Human Resources."

See how it works now?

justjess

Superstar
There is no sanitized term for adults fucking children. I’m sorry.

Your insistence on classifying transsexuals or whatever as pedophiles when they don’t actually have intercourse with children is divorced from reality and isn’t going to make your case here.

Pan

Veteran
There is no sanitized term for adults fucking children. I’m sorry.

Your insistence on classifying transsexuals or whatever as pedophiles when they don’t actually have intercourse with children is divorced from reality and isn’t going to make your case here.
Your defense of the Gay/Transsexual Establishment is steeped in a misunderstanding of where real power in the world is today. You do realise that your support for "Gay/Trans Rights" is also completely supported-by and driven by woke corporatism and government - The Military, Silicon Valley, Global Banking etc. are all now Gay sanctuaries.

Gay Rights include the "Gay Right to have Access to Children." This is one of their priority concerns! Meanwhile, they disparage heterosexual people as "breeders". The Gay Agenda hates families, but they LOVE children. This is a Satanic head space to be in.

Diversity Quotas have now entered all corporations and government departments through Human Resources policies. Trans/gay people are protected in every industry.

This might be hard for you to comprehend, but Homosexuality is actually the Establishment position now. Heterosexuality and family-formation is the marginalised outsider/counter-culture now.

This "gays are minority victims" trope is as old and tired as "Jews are minority victims" trope. It's the same old scam. It's Jesse Smollet beating himself up.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well idk. If the final law was amended I can find no mention of it. What I did find was the trail leading back to the origin of the outrage. It does not seem the originator has made statements that the original law was whitewashed but I admittedly didn’t conduct a conprehensive search on the matter so who knows.

It would, imo, be more productive to directly go after the objectification/sexualization of children in these threads, and in life, then to make claims that pedophiles are being normal. Normalization implies acceptance and the vast majority of people do not accept pedophiles and will be angered at any implication that they do. It’s a disgusting thing. Even the worst of the worst criminals hate them.

So while I see your argument on one level, on the other i don’t think it’s a fair one to make. The average person is so far removed from the inner workings of Hollywood and lacks more than a basic understanding of these things. They aren’t looking at the scantily clad kids and thinking “great pedophiles are ok!” - they just think it’s the current fashions and shake their heads, maybe make rules for their own kids - cuz what else can they do?
"The average person is so far removed from the inner workings of Hollywood and lacks more than a basic understanding of these things. They aren’t looking at the scantily clad kids and thinking “great pedophiles are ok!” "
The fact that the average citizen is so far removed from the power epicenter of the ped-agenda movement is by design. TPTB are not intending for them to immediately say "great peds are ok", they are braking down the walls of morals and protection regarding children at an alarming pace and the public is starting to fall for it.
"Normalization means approval."
Not here, not initially. Normalization means acceptance.
"Normalization for p***philia would start with encouraging empathy towards hem."
And thats already underway, as Morita has pointed out.