'father' Jim Sichko

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm not a pacifist, but come on what are you going to do? Take on the entire military, the police, the FBI/CIA etc. Any kind of rebellion at this point would be suicide.
That's what people have always said. And history is filled with stories proving them wrong.

No, I don't have the means to do what you described. But the 20th century was filled with revolutions. This century will be the same. People are going to rise up.

I'm just a single person. I don't have the means to do what I don't have the means to do. But I at least have the means to tell people the truth, so that's what I do. I'm not going to lie people and tell people they're going to overthrow the social order with some acoustic guitars.

TMT

Star
That's what people have always said. And history is filled with stories proving them wrong.

No, I don't have the means to do what you described. But the 20th century was filled with revolutions. This century will be the same. People are going to rise up.

I'm just a single person. I don't have the means to do what I don't have the means to do. But I at least have the means to tell people the truth, so that's what I do.
True people are going to rise up, eventually but not in a way that's going to make you happy. They're going to rise up against resurgent nationalism and attempts to return us to "tradition".

Etagloc

Superstar
Do you want to get shot at?
Not really. I'm just someone expressing ideas. But to actually overthrow the social order would entail getting shot at. I'm not saying I'm some super-hero or anything more than just some dude on a forum. I'm just not going to lie to people.

Etagloc

Superstar
I know you are which is why I said you won't be happy.
Actually, I will be. The revolution is not going to only take place in the US. Revolutionary nationalism would be a blessing for the third world and it's already alive and well amongst the "colored" peoples and it can't be stopped.

If you mean white nationalism....... white nationalism is an old man on his death bed, taking some last gasps of air before his death. He might raise a fist and shout some unholy blasphemy befores he dies but he's on the verge of death and the whole world knows it.

TMT

Star
Actually, I will be. The revolution is not going to only take place in the US. Revolutionary nationalism would be a blessing for the third world and it's already alive and well amongst the "colored" peoples and it can't be stopped.

If you mean white nationalism....... white nationalism is an old man on his death bed, taking some last gasps of air before his death. He might raise a fist and shout some unholy blasphemy befores he dies but he's on the verge of death and the whole world knows it.
Yes, I dont know if you're following. The revolution will be AGAINST nationalism and traditionalism.

Etagloc

Superstar
Yes, I dont know if you're following. The revolution will be AGAINST nationalism and traditionalism.
Oh okay, I did misread your sentence. What you're describing will be A revolution but that revolution and the revolution I am for will be totally opposed. People might try to force some crazy stuff on people and there might be bloodshed. Eh.... these things happen.

As I've said, I lost my fear of death at 13. If the New World Order kills me to pave way for its agenda, it is what it is. I'm ready to die but I don't actually think that will happen to me.

The elites will try to impose their New World Order, revolution-from-above nonsense. The masses will revolt and the New World Order will be defeated. The revolution I am for is destined to crush the revolution that you're for. The revolution that you're for is satanic.

TMT

Star
Oh okay, I did misread your sentence. What you're describing will be A revolution but that revolution and the revolution I am for will be totally opposed. People might try to force some crazy stuff on people and there might be bloodshed. Eh.... these things happen.

As I've said, I lost my fear of death at 13. If the New World Order kills me to pave way for its agenda, it is what it is. I'm ready to die but I don't actually think that will happen to me.

The elites will try to impose their New World Order, revolution-from-above nonsense. The masses will revolt and the New World Order will be defeated. The revolution I am for is destined to crush the revolution that you're for. The revolution that you're for is satanic.
The Revolution you support is for theocracy and continued spiritual slavery. The revolution I support is for the complete freedom of the individual.

Anyway good luck to you Etagloc.

SkepticCat

Veteran
The Revolution you support is for theocracy and continued spiritual slavery. The revolution I support is for the complete freedom of the individual.

Anyway good luck to you Etagloc.
Jesus never demanded anybody follow him. He just offered the option. Free choice, that's what He said - thus paving the way for the modern secular state. Theocracies are built by heathens and deluded men thinking they have the right and ability to interpret the will of an almighty god on other people's behalf. I don't think it would be incorrect to call theocracies satanic and anti-Christian (and I certainly will not be taking orders from the current popes, these people clearly have NO relation to Peter).

Imposing religion or other standards for living on others is wrong by default. No Christians would want to impose a theocracy. The complete freedom of choice (within reasonable limits) you speak of is the only decent thing.

---

The global revolution could happen but would require the peoples of the world to essentially simultaneously overthrow all NWO governments. Then we could have the real peace, real freedom with global disarmament without them (not their satanic false peace). With the internet making mass instantaneous global communication possible this should be easy to implement, all it requires is an informed/educated populace. However, as we have seen and continue to see the flow of information or even the League of Nations and later UN of last century has not created world peace. The only reason for this is people continuing to let governments divide them, ie. lack of knowledge about what's really going on. People don't care enough or on time and therefore end up killing each other by the millions on battlefields. Even today, where we have all this history to look back upon and with knowledge of the Illuminati so widespread it's almost a household meme people STILL aren't getting it. We could be looking at a WW3 scenario any second now because people foolishly still haven't demanded the world's militaries dismantled, still listening to politicians whose predecessors lead their ancestors into world war. So, I don't think it's looking too good when it comes to stopping the NWO. People simply don't care enough and therefore history repeats itself.