Fat epidemic

elsbet

Superstar
It depends on the drugs in question, but I’ve known bigger people with drug problems. Most are/were plus sized women who started using meth or coke in an attempt to lose weight because they had issues because of society and judgements from people like we have seen in this thread.

:(
Same... some started right out of school.
I've seen all kinds of people using drugs. It should be noted, though, that a lot of those people are doing it, legally--> which means very little, in the grand scheme.

Your name on the label doesn't mean you aren't, or can't become, addicted-- not only to the drugs, but the disorders that often follow suit. I'd wager over half the US is medicating (the symptoms of) the disease of imperfection... more like a disease of perception.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I'm all for having a decent amount of muscle mass but when it's too bulky it just looks cartoonish.
Definitely agree! Too much on a woman looks wrong. But lean muscles like Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2, looks awesome.

Vixy

Star
Exactly. I rock climb so even when things were busy I've been able to stay relatively fit(ish) but with everything closed down, I need take matters into my own hands lol.

I have really bad endurance tho so being able to run a mile straight is my current goal.
You know, I walked in real cocky to this class of aerobics once, thinking "I'll show these little run-a-thons how it's done!" --------> 10 minutes later I was in the corner gasping for air.

That shit is NOT easy! o_O

fire009_Flyer

Established
You know, I walked in real cocky to this class of aerobics once, thinking "I'll show these little run-a-thons how it's done!" --------> 10 minutes later I was in the corner gasping for air.

That shit is NOT easy! o_O
I feel your pain! I stretch before I run but I could NOT do anything like aerobics.

Anything that has to do with endurance I suck at in general lol. Thankfully, climbing seems to be helping with that

Did you know that the elite have altered the food in such a way it is changing us and making us more prone to weight gain? Why do you think soy is basically in everything in the USA??? Did you know that soy is a plant estrogen and is feminizing men and causing issues in women including thyroid issues. If you have an underactive thyroid then you struggle to lose weight. Its becoming a common problem, LOOK IT UP. You are part of the problem if you are shaming people, honestly. I can't believe this thread is even on here. Anyways, there is MUCH more to this than what it seems on the surface - this is a conspiracy forum - aren't you guys aware of this??? It seems like people are not aware of what the chemicals/GMOs and estrogens are doing to their bodies. Do your research, its NOT black and white.

Vixy

Star
I feel your pain! I stretch before I run but I could NOT do anything like aerobics.

Anything that has to do with endurance I suck at in general lol. Thankfully, climbing seems to be helping with that
Well after a while I sorta got the hang of it but DAMN, cant have metabolic problems when in those classes. :oops: I almost barfed.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Did you know that the elite have altered the food in such a way it is changing us and making us more prone to weight gain? Why do you think soy is basically in everything in the USA??? Did you know that soy is a plant estrogen and is feminizing men and causing issues in women including thyroid issues. If you have an underactive thyroid then you struggle to lose weight. Its becoming a common problem, LOOK IT UP. You are part of the problem if you are shaming people, honestly. I can't believe this thread is even on here. Anyways, there is MUCH more to this than what it seems on the surface - this is a conspiracy forum - aren't you guys aware of this??? It seems like people are not aware of what the chemicals/GMOs and estrogens are doing to their bodies. Do your research, its NOT black and white.
Yes, yes and YES!

Thats why Im enlightening the problem. Im trying to wake people up about it but even on here its been fatshaming this, fatshaming that. VC sure isnt what it used to be so its great you said it bc we need more about it.

Hypothyroidism is a folk disease as we say in sweden, meaning many many people suffer from it. Our men have become scared little girls and our women are turning into men even having nipple hair, small beards and are too aggressive. And nobody's saying anything bc its not politically correct. So theyre changing our structure and keeping us quiet about it bc of aggressive feminists saying "Dont you DARE fatshaming me!" When it's not about fatshaming, its about telling people something is wrong!

Look at these people from the 80's..A completely different thing:

And yes, people actually looked like that, not many were obese, most people looked really good.

So its the GMO's and soy products causing this? Can you tell us more about it, please? I'd love if you'd put links or videos, anything you think is worth a read, please. How come some are still beautiful and slim yet the majority is fat as heck? Could this be why theyre causing this?

The cabal wants the privilegie of being white, tall, slim, bright and beautiful.

Last edited:
Yes, yes and YES!

Thats why Im enlightening the problem. Im trying to wake people up about it but even on here its been fatshaming this, fatshaming that. VC sure isnt what it used to be so its great you said it bc we need more about it.

Hypothyroidism is a folk disease as we say in sweden, meaning many many people suffer from it. Our men have become scared little girls and our women are turning into men even having nipple hair, small beards and are too aggressive. And nobody's saying anything bc its not politically correct. So theyre changing our structure and keeping us quiet about it bc of aggressive feminists saying "Dont you DARE fatshaming me!" When it's not about fatshaming, its about telling people something is wrong!

And yes, people actually looked like that, not many were obese, most people looked really good.

So its the GMO's and soy products causing this? Can you tell us more about it, please? I'd love if you'd put links or videos, anything you think is worth a read, please.

thats called an advert my dear, with models, people chosen for there general image.
now if you searched the archives and records you will find average people in images, in fact ill do it for you, i can even go back further. i can even find you Hilda the plus sized pin up from the 1950s
its not even that fatness or obesity is new, its just it is more visible because people are fighting the fat shaming and bullying that has always been about

Attachments

Cintra

Star
Yes, yes and YES!

So its the GMO's and soy products causing this? Can you tell us more about it, please? I'd love if you'd put links or videos, anything you think is worth a read, please.
That was a really cruel era to be young.
The expectations for physical perfection were huge.
The thinnest body, the tiniest underwear, so we didn't even have the help of shape wear and foundation garments to make this impossibility possible.

Very few people lived up to the standard, and we were all made to feel inadequate and ugly, even when we weren't.

That was the era that caused all the body image problems that people are dealing with today.

Maes17

Superstar
That was a really cruel era to be young.
The expectations for physical perfection were huge.
The thinnest body, the tiniest underwear, so we didn't even have the help of shape wear and foundation garments to make this impossibility possible.

Very few people lived up to the standard, and we were all made to feel inadequate and ugly, even when we weren't.

That was the era that caused all the body image problems that people are dealing with today.
80’s fitnesses is too campy for me lol.
Too skinny as well.

There’s a certain body fat percentage we should aim for. Some medical conditions do make it hard for people to burn fat or gain muscle.

The majority of us though. You still need calories to sustain energy levels especially if you workout vigorously.

Limit calories to lose weight but do realize once you plateau. Avoid burnout. You’ll need extra food.

polymoog

Superstar
i was going to bring this up.
saw an obese man wearing a mask and very conscious of his social distancing around me (i wont wear a mask). i was thinking, "this guy is afraid to get sick and die from corona, but dying for extreme obesity/heart failure... thats OK."

i was going to bring this up.
saw an obese man wearing a mask and very conscious of his social distancing around me (i wont wear a mask). i was thinking, "this guy is afraid to get sick and die from corona, but dying for extreme obesity/heart failure... thats OK."
but why care about other peoples health, people were probably judging you about you not wearing a mask and risking your life on purpose and infecting others.
you dont know that mans story you just judged him on his appearence.

polymoog

Superstar
but why care about other peoples health, people were probably judging you about you not wearing a mask and risking your life on purpose and infecting others.
you dont know that mans story you just judged him on his appearence.
first, i wholly embrace anyones right to do what they wish with their body. that includes being morbidly obese, doing drugs, changing sexes, races, or whatever provided it doesnt affect anyone except themselves. once my rights are infringed upon, i draw the line. that includes me being forced to use euphemisms or address people in a certain way, like if they identify as a "they". ive said this before on other threads in here: i will not aid and abet their psychoses by accepting it.

anyway...
i hope people judged me that i wasnt wearing my mask. perhaps they will see so many of us that they will finally speak out and say something so i can tell them how masks are utterly useless (and that their savior, dr fauci, now recommends that they do NOT wear them).

as far as this guy is concerned, i think its quite hypocritical to not be concerned with the health risks of being obese but be completely concered with a risk of covid infection that is less than 0.4% (at worst).

i agree with what morita has said on this matter. "glandular" problems of obesity are very rare, by the way.
the truth of the matter is that people have ZERO willpower. the general population is disgustingly lazy to improve their situation or life and even to think for themselves.

Vixy

Star
Yeah they are really lazy, the fat ones Ive known for the most part of them didnt even clean their homes. But hypothyroidism is a folk disease in my country now so many many have it Damn metabolic diseases bc we eat shit food.

Yes, yes and YES!

So its the GMO's and soy products causing this? Can you tell us more about it, please? I'd love if you'd put links or videos, anything you think is worth a read, please. How come some are still beautiful and slim yet the majority is fat as heck? Could this be why theyre causing this?

The cabal wants the privilegie of being white, tall, slim, bright and beautiful.
Hey Vixy!

Yeah its crazy...the other thing that is happening is the chemicals in foods/medication/water are causing our guts to flare up - this is why you see an increase in poor gut health things like the following:
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gallstones. ...
  • Celiac Disease. ...
  • Crohn's Disease. ...
  • Ulcerative Colitis. ...
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome. ...
  • Hemorrhoids. ...
  • Diverticulitis

...Not many people know how imperative it is to have good gut health - especially for weight loss and a healthy metabolism. I believe I may have IBS and I have NO IDEA what to do to help it. I know that anytime I eat anything that has wheat or milk, I become very ill in my gut. Never used to be like that when I was in the UK. I believe there are things ADDED to make us sicker...then you have to wonder why dairy and wheat are so cheap? Because they want us to buy it thats why! I have a lot of info, more than happy to share as much as I know.

Maes17

Superstar
Hey Vixy!

Yeah its crazy...the other thing that is happening is the chemicals in foods/medication/water are causing our guts to flare up - this is why you see an increase in poor gut health things like the following:
  • Gallstones. ...
  • Celiac Disease. ...
  • Crohn's Disease. ...
  • Hemorrhoids. ...
  • Diverticulitis

...Not many people know how imperative it is to have good gut health - especially for weight loss and a healthy metabolism. I believe I may have IBS and I have NO IDEA what to do to help it. I know that anytime I eat anything that has wheat or milk, I become very ill in my gut. Never used to be like that when I was in the UK. I believe there are things ADDED to make us sicker...then you have to wonder why dairy and wheat are so cheap? Because they want us to buy it thats why! I have a lot of info, more than happy to share as much as I know.
Gut health but some healthy foods do mess with thyroid function which makes it hard for some people to lose weight.

Kale is one vegetable that actually can have a negative effect if you have throid issues.

When it comes to health, you’re honestly going to have to be a science experiment for a month or two just to gauge what foods you respond well too.

I like pasta, but if I eat too much of it the night before. I’ll be a moody little fuck the next morning.

My body does respond well to beef, grilled chicken and apples.

Smoothies make me feel healthy, but I get bad heartburn.

Vixy

Star
Hey Vixy!

• Gallstones. ...
  • Celiac Disease. ...
  • Crohn's Disease. ...
  • Hemorrhoids. ...
  • Diverticulitis

Hmm interesting. I have three of those problems and my natural doctor put me on a special detox diet for heavy metals. My stomach calmed down the first week. :eek: Im eating the following:

Sweet potatoes
Peas
Basmati rice
Alaska Pollock
cauliflower
Fish
Meat
Eggs
Brussel sprouts

And such and as soon as I had one cheat day and went back to old habits, my stomach freaked out again.