Fat epidemic

Vixy

Star
No body loves obesity. You mean fat acceptance? That mess was a scam and a lie from the beginning.
Yeah it's kind of not only an acceptance but a push as to "Be fat, it looks great and loads of men like thicc women" Like anorexia was with thin models. It's switched to where we're now pushed to be fat. I mean Im considered skinny myself and I get angry looks and mean comments from fat women asking me why I'm skinny. Noone else ever says anything. I even had a fat friend who would laugh when we changed saying "Youre not wearing a thong? I thought all skinny women did" Even midwives will be really mean while in such a sensitive position as being examined and my weight is normal, I'm 1,62 cm to 53 kg. Still they wont let it go, it's like bullying and its been going on since my early twenties.

I told one widmive "No, you know what? Im very content with my body and I think it's perfect" She got teary eyed, I never understood why. :oops:

Cintra

Star
And people don't even understand why it's insulting to accuse someone you don't know of being trans. "bUT I sAid sHE wAs pRetTY"
That's ironic that those are the same who go on to lecture people about having to point out imperfections on people because they don't measure up, but go on to point out imperfections on this woman beacuse she's young and pretty and makes them feel insecure. Very telling.
Nice! a whole sock puppet chorus.

Do the Frog Song.

Also whats wrong with being Trans?
What is your problem with it?
Are you some kind of transphobe?

The woman in the picture was a poor choice as an example of beauty and physical perfection achieved through good diet and exercise.
The OP agreed with me.

You are just trying to stir up some kind of hate or controversy where there was none.
I think you need to look at your demonic possession problem. Your demons of anger and hate.
Perhaps you should pray about it and try to be a better person next time.

Please give an angry, hate filled reply.

I am bored.
Amuse me more.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
If staying in shape was really all about fitting society's standards these people wouldn't be so miserable.
Hm, I think we eat too much today because the soil is depleated so we need 8 bananas instead of just one to get the same amount of potassium, as an example. I mean so many people cant have mental problems, I dont buy the whole eating bc of the inner child thing. Maybe in some cases but mainly its a physical problem, I'd say. If the body gets the nutrition it needs, the hunger stops.

morita

Veteran
Hm, I think we eat too much today because the soil is depleated so we need 8 bananas instead of just one to get the same amount of potassium, as an example. I mean so many people cant have mental problems, I dont buy the whole eating bc of the inner child thing. Maybe in some cases but mainly its a physical problem, I'd say. If the body gets the nutrition it needs, the hunger stops.
yes, but the video really shows how hard it is to live with oneself when you don't like the way you look. Obesity really takes a toll on their self-esteem.
But that's a good point, one will never be full if they eat unhealthy food, because there is no nutrients in them, as a result, they're more hugry, eat even more garbage and it turns into a vicious cycle.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
yes, but the video really shows how hard it is to live with oneself when you don't like the way you look. Obesity really takes a toll on their self-esteem.
But that's a good point, one will never be full if they unhealthy food, because there is no nutrients in them, as a result, they're more hugry, eat even more garbage and it turns into a vicious cycle.
Exactly, a bad circle. The bible actually says to sow 3 years and let the soil rest for 7 or something like that. With an increased population and need for makin gmoney thats not possible so our food gets worse and worse, thus we eat more and more. I can only imagine what its like being fat, God I complain about 8kg but then I also get to the gym because I cannot stand it. I never did understand why they didnt nip it in the butt already in the beginning? Instead of going through ridicule and all of that? I mean if its possible to fix why not fix it. Its like having a lawn mower but just letting the grass grow.

morita

Veteran
I don't think women care about muscles in a long-term partner, mostly because they assume muscular guys make less reliable partners. Just an observation.
But I guess muscles on women can also be too much. I don't know if it's possible to achieve that look without taking steroids...?
270ce39a5b7c3f6015135ed54f1c0346.jpg

Vixy

Star
i wonder that myself since Ive been training for 20 years, never on roids and I certanly dont look like that. Its not in our genes. She also has an adonis belt which women normally dont have..

morita

Veteran
i wonder that myself since Ive been training for 20 years, never on roids and I certanly dont look like that. Its not in our genes. She also has an adonis belt which women normally dont have..
I'm all for having a decent amount of muscle mass but when it's too bulky it just looks cartoonish.

Maes17

Superstar
When you compete and go to the extremes then that’s when you turn to supplements/roids.

Naturally the human body can only handle so much volume/stress which then produces into cortisol which contributes to hormonal imbalances, fatigue, injury etc.

The reason why I’m not absolutely against supplement intake for people who are serious about achieving those is even if you take those supplements you have to work to get those results.

So say I’m working out at a high level, working 40+ hours a week at a job then family, house commitments, how long can my body sustain all that.

So I want to take a steroid or something to continue making progress to avoid that burnout and cortisol build up.

People who have the results to show are on something but they are still working their ass off.

Only downside is knowing the side effects. Liver damge, hormonal imbalances etc. Know how long to cycle, take a proper PCT.

Supplements are not quick fixes. They are to help aid in recovery and sustaining fitness when work volume starts increasing.

That’s good that you do stuff natural. But that’s just advice if you ever consider on trying to do more.

Maes17

Superstar
I'm all for having a decent amount of muscle mass but when it's too bulky it just looks cartoonish.
I prefer my bulky look now. I’m not crazy cut.
Built kinda like a mini defensive back in football atm.

That’s my preferred body build for myself. I like to have a body type like a Canelo Alvarez or a Troy Polamalu type which is what I am currently at right now.

Anything beyond that is way cartooney. Especially the bodybuilders who compete.

fire009_Flyer

Established
Hm. Now that finals are over and I got nothing to do with the quarantine, I'm gonna start running/working out (start slow of course). I don't really care if I look fit or have visible muscle or whatnot, I just wanna up my endurance and strength.

Maes17

Superstar
Hm. Now that finals are over and I got nothing to do with the quarantine, I'm gonna start running/working out (start slow of course). I don't really care if I look fit or have visible muscle or whatnot, I just wanna up my endurance and strength.
Don’t push it too hard. When you first start off. Gradually build.

Once you develop reasonable fitness levels which should take about a month you can start upping intensity and look into specific programs to help reach your goals

fire009_Flyer

Established
Don’t push it too hard. When you first start off. Gradually build.

Once you develop reasonable fitness levels which should take about a month you can start upping intensity and look into specific programs to help reach your goals
Exactly. I rock climb so even when things were busy I've been able to stay relatively fit(ish) but with everything closed down, I need take matters into my own hands lol.

I have really bad endurance tho so being able to run a mile straight is my current goal.

Maes17

Superstar
Exactly. I rock climb so even when things were busy I've been able to stay relatively fit(ish) but with everything closed down, I need take matters into my own hands lol.

I have really bad endurance tho so being able to run a mile straight is my current goal.
I can do a couple miles non stop. I’m not built for endurance. I’ve been training like a football player again, it’s been fun. Got creative with my home gym.

Maes17

Superstar
Maybe my endurance has improved.
I can go for ages on the arc trainer at the highest resistance. I do 25-30 minutes 3 times a week.

Last night I did the heavy bag for 20 minutes then shadow boxing with 16oz gloves for another 20 minutes and felt amazing. Wasn’t out of breathe or anything. I am pretty tired today though lol

fire009_Flyer

Established
Maybe my endurance has improved.
I can go for ages on the arc trainer at the highest resistance. I do 25-30 minutes 3 times a week.

Last night I did the heavy bag for 20 minutes then shadow boxing with 16oz gloves for another 20 minutes and felt amazing. Wasn’t out of breathe or anything. I am pretty tired today though lol
Nice! I used to do martial arts a few years back so I'd do pretty intense workouts a few times a week. Miss that

Maes17

Superstar
Nice! I used to do martial arts a few years back so I'd do pretty intense workouts a few times a week. Miss that
You should probably have a nice base to build off of. Muscle memory you may be back at it less than a month.