Fat epidemic

Vixy

Star
I was discussing the other night with a friend about the fat epidemic. I feel like this: If you sit on your ass all day shoving in food in your hole I have no respect for such lazyness and why should I? Someone who respects themselves take care of their body and it shows. If its due to slow metabolism aka hypothyroidism, thats something else and my condolences about that. But why on earth would I have respect for someone whos only interest is shoving food down their throats?

In my eyes these two are healthy normal bodies:

These arent and I stand by that 100%

1585325201550.jpeg

So how come so many defend being fat? Is the truth too hard to take in bc theyre fat themsleves or whats the deal? I dont feel bothered by fat people at all, I've had friends who were fat but they weren't in denial, they said out loud they were fat if it came up in discussion. Them I understand but the deniers? I do not. If I gain too much I say myself I've gotten fat and I lower my portions for a while and increase the exercise. Why is it that some people completely deny and get so angry when other people point out it's not normal nor healthy yet it's okay for them to pint out if someones skinny?

As a skinny/fit person I get comments all the time, always from fat women who are bothered by my size, yet I'm not bothered by theirs. They feel free comment on my size but not me on theirs. I find this intreresting. I get its socially unaccepted to be fat thus its considered bullying if one mentions a fat persons size but if you have too high of a metabolism and cant gain its just as hard for a skinny person to gain.

I'd love your comments on this one.

Sen

Established
The reason for a person to become fat is unique to each individual. As you said, I too do not sympathize with people who shove tons of food, sit all day and complain about getting fat. That is immoral. Such people need to change their mind set before anything.

There are other people who get fat for other reasons. My paternal grandma got fat unusually due to diabetes. It's a medical condition. Such reasons are there too. Some women find it hard lose fat after giving birth. My mom, was nice and fit after giving birth to me and my younger brother but she could not lose her baby weight after giving birth to my youngest brother.

Therefore, I believe this topic is sensitive in many cases.

Yet, trying to portrait it is normal and healthy is a another social agenda to create division in the society. It becomes another reason to hate people who shame fatness. Normalizing unhealthy weight gain and giving them awards for being fat, bringing them to talk shows and cheering for being fat is an agenda to promote unhealthy habits in the society. Then people get diagnosed to many different diseases. Big Pharma get rich as those people swallow pill after pill. Surgeries get booked to get the fat out. Then they face other after effects or might lose their lives if the surgery goes wrong.......etc.

The bottom line is like feminism, this fat shaming ism is another agenda that was created by YOU KNOW WHO to divide the society so they can basically feed on our hatred, money, and sacrifices.

Dalit

Star
I was discussing the other night with a friend about the fat epidemic. I feel like this: If you sit on your ass all day shoving in food in your hole I have no respect for such lazyness and why should I? Someone who respects themselves take care of their body and it shows. If its due to slow metabolism aka hypothyroidism, thats something else and my condolences about that. But why on earth would I have respect for someone whos only interest is shoving food down their throats?

In my eyes these two are healthy normal bodies:

These arent and I stand by that 100%

View attachment 34042

So how come so many defend being fat? Is the truth too hard to take in bc theyre fat themsleves or whats the deal? I dont feel bothered by fat people at all, I've had friends who were fat but they weren't in denial, they said out loud they were fat if it came up in discussion. Them I understand but the deniers? I do not. If I gain too much I say myself I've gotten fat and I lower my portions for a while and increase the exercise. Why is it that some people completely deny and get so angry when other people point out it's not normal nor healthy yet it's okay for them to pint out if someones skinny?

As a skinny/fit person I get comments all the time, always from fat women who are bothered by my size, yet I'm not bothered by theirs. They feel free comment on my size but not me on theirs. I find this intreresting. I get its socially unaccepted to be fat thus its considered bullying if one mentions a fat persons size but if you have too high of a metabolism and cant gain its just as hard for a skinny person to gain.

I'd love your comments on this one.
You are truly mean-spirited.

Vixy

Star
The reason for a person to become fat is unique to each individual. As you said, I too do not sympathize with people who shove tons of food, sit all day and complain about getting fat. That is immoral. Such people need to change their mind set before anything.

There are other people who get fat for other reasons. My paternal grandma got fat unusually due to diabetes. It's a medical condition. Such reasons are there too. Some women find it hard lose fat after giving birth. My mom, was nice and fit after giving birth to me and my younger brother but she could not lose her baby weight after giving birth to my youngest brother.

Therefore, I believe this topic is sensitive in many cases.

Yet, trying to portrait it is normal and healthy is a another social agenda to create division in the society. It becomes another reason to hate people who shame fatness. Normalizing unhealthy weight gain and giving them awards for being fat, bringing them to talk shows and cheering for being fat is an agenda to promote unhealthy habits in the society. Then people get diagnosed to many different diseases. Big Pharma get rich as those people swallow pill after pill. Surgeries get booked to get the fat out. Then they face other after effects or might lose their lives if the surgery goes wrong.......etc.

The bottom line is like feminism, this fat shaming ism is another agenda that was created by YOU KNOW WHO to divide the society so they can basically feed on our hatred, money, and sacrifices.
Yeah, as you say if it's from metabolism problems I understand it but with diabetes one can lose weight and get rid of the diabetes. I actually had a friend who was fat, not morbidly but he had maybe 20 kilos extra and diabetes. I told him to lose the weight, he did and his diabetes followed, he's been medication free for years now. So its absolutely needed if diabetic.

If it's from giving birth its probably the metabolism, it's common and can be fixed.

"Yet, trying to portrait it is normal and healthy is a another social agenda to create division in the society."

Exactly and that's what pisses me off. Its farfrom healthy and looks terible too, making finding a partner way harder than it would be other wise bc the normal thing is looking for a healthy partner and not a sick one which leads to less babies being born which is included within the depopulation agenda.

I'm glad to see other people see this aswell. Its really terrible whats happened to society. I see young women on 19 with bodies like old ladies on 70. My generation had almost no fatties at all and if we did it was one or two per school. Now the whole damn school's fat, making the fit ones more in demand which in turn makes it hard to find partners. One big mess.

And I have to say in my country its mostly women that have gotten fat, not the men. They look the same. My countrymen say its due to feminism, everythings "ok" but I think theres something else behind it.

Lisa

Superstar
I think depression is a common cause for people to overeat..its something to comfort themselves with..which just keeps them depressed. Overeating is hard to overcome since we have to eat. It’s not as if someone can stop eating and find something else, we need food.

morita

Veteran
I think it's the "love yourself" trend that is happening right now that we see on social media and in entertainment. Just love yourself even if you're overweight or unhealthy instead of exercising and eating well. And if you want to change your body for the best people just assume you don't love yourself enough or that you're doing it for a man, so cliché. There are benefits to being fit that go way beyond just the aesthetics. I want to be healthy for me and my future offspring.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with loving yourself in general, but this self-indulgent bs is just another excuse for people to sit on the couch all day and eat whatever.
And I have nothing against her personally but the glorification of women like Lizzo is yet another aspect of this debacle, she tricks people with her I-don't-care-i-love-myself attitude but deep down, I don't think she's happy with her weight. I don't think anyone who's obese can be happy staying that way.

Cintra

Star
Yes, that really characteristic hip bone thing.
Womens hip bones never seem to be like that.

She doesnt have the Jay Leno chin, though.

She is a pretty girl, and good luck to her on her perfect body.

Part of me wants to say 'This youth and beauty is as fleeting as the blossom in spring.'
But I don't want to spoil it for them. They should enjoy it while they've got it.

Though I have to say that one of the saddest things I have even seen are older women desperately trying to hang onto their youth as it slips away, day by day.
And for some of them,once its gone they have nothing left but bitterness. Like perfect beauty was the only goal of their lives.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, that really characteristic hip bone thing.
Womens hip bones never seem to be like that.

She doesnt have the Jay Leno chin, though.

She is a pretty girl, and good luck to her on her perfect body.

Part of me wants to say 'This youth and beauty is as fleeting as the blossom in spring.
But I don't want to spoil it for them. They should enjoy it while they've got it.

Though I have to say that one of the saddest things I have even seen are older women desperately trying to hang onto their youth as it slips away, day by day.
And for some of them,once its gone they have nothing left but bitterness. Like perfect beauty was the only goal of their lives.
Gasping at straws...you can’t stay young or beautiful forever no matter the amount of cosmetic surgery you get.

Ya, there is something definitely weird going on there in that area. Though I blame the Ideal to be thin and fit also. If you don’t live up to the standard that Vixy posted...that’s enough to hurt people‘s psyche and put them on sometimes unobtainable goals only to fail.

Cintra

Star
Gasping at straws...you can’t stay young or beautiful forever no matter the amount of cosmetic surgery you get.

Ya, there is something definitely weird going on there in that area. Though I blame the Ideal to be thin and fit also. If you don’t live up to the standard that Vixy posted...that’s enough to hurt people‘s psyche and put them on sometimes unobtainable goals only to fail.
They call it body shaming, these days, I think.

Its sad, usually the ones pointing out the imperfections of others is doing it because they feel that they themselves don't measure up, and need to find a scapegoat.

I am thinner than X, I am more beautiful than Y, therefore I am deserving.

Lisa

Superstar

Its sad, usually the ones pointing out the imperfections of others is doing it because they feel that they themselves don't measure up, and need to find a scapegoat.

I am thinner than X, I am more beautiful than Y, therefore I am deserving.
Ya, it is called that and is sad all the way around.

Vixy

Star
I think it's the "love yourself" trend that is happening right now that we see on social media and in entertainment. Just love yourself even if you're overweight or unhealthy instead of exercising and eating well. And if you want to change your body for the best people just assume you don't love yourself enough or that you're doing it for a man, so cliché. There are benefits to being fit that go way beyond just the aesthetics. I want to be healthy for me and my future offspring.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with loving yourself in general, but this self-indulgent bs is just another excuse for people to sit on the couch all day and eat whatever.
And I have nothing against her personally but the glorification of women like Lizzo is yet another aspect of this debacle, she tricks people with her I-don't-care-i-love-myself attitude but deep down, I don't think she's happy with her weight. I don't think anyone who's obese can be happy staying that way.
I completely agree. The love-yourself-wave is as Sen says another way of trying to get rid of us by accepting obesity that makes us die before our time and having less kids. Anyone with eyes and a brain can see its not appealing bc its not healthy and normal attraction is for a healthy partner, actually the healthier the more attractive bc that's how our bodies work.

And just as you say it's almost gotten to the point where "Oh you wanna change your body? Why arent you happy the way you are?" think is taking over but it's so wrong. This is why guys on 16 and up come to middle aged women bc they still have normal bodies. I've seen american teens of today and wow. Many of them are super obese and look middle aged and add to that genderbending and mental illnesses on top of that, it's just one big fish bowl of horror and I dont blame the young normal men for looking at other age groups.

LoL, we should build a big bunker for all the normals and get away from all of this.. :p

morita

Veteran

???Sorry but you just body-shamed the woman in purple for looking trans because of her hip bones. People always tell on themselves.

morita

Veteran
Notice it's always women who are accused of being trans...nevermind women are already constantly scrutinized on their physical appearance more than men are. Majority of women don't want to workout or only do cardio because they're afraid strength training will make them look too manly or muscular. If they're afraid of accused of being trans now, it's dead, they'll never lift ever.

Side note: the woman in the picture has her hips tilted because she's posing and keep in mind the picture is probably from a fitness magazine, so it's obviously photoshoped.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
???Sorry but you just body-shamed the woman in purple for looking trans because of her hip bones. People always tell on themselves.
Why?
Should she be ashamed of being trans?
My trans friends don't mind me talking of such things to them.

As I said, she is a beautiful woman.
I don't think I shamed anyone.

Why? Do you think it is shameful to be trans?
Is that just one more set of people who do not conform to your rigid standards of acceptability?

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I cant see what Cintra says since I have her/him on ignore but if its about the adonisbelt, thats a good observation, completely missed that. So lets replace the picture with this one who should be a real woman, I hope.

This one ^ looks like mine and I'm female..unfortunally, lol! (It comes with cramps so..)

There's that one too, cant see an adonis belt on that one and I'd say shes in VERY good shape, very fit. But I'm not sure about that one bc of her shoulders.

About me bodyshaming? You betcha I will if you sit on your ass all day shoving shit in your piehole. I'm not gonna sit by on my ass watching you die. I'd be happy myself if people would push me to get out the days I dont have energy to do it, it only shows they care and wants the best for me. You know whats uncaring? Telling them "Youre okay as you are, youre beautiful 700 pounds heavy, dont bother doing anything about it, if you die, you'll die as the beauty you are" I have no respect for that kind of attitude. You get ONE life and ONE body and if you don't take care of it, you die before your time.

A friend that tells the truth is a friend who CARES. A friend that doesnt help nor push, isnt a friend at all. Ive offered my fat friends to join me at the gym or go outside and workout. Thats what a friend does and they respect me for it.

Cintra

Star
Oh!
I'm on ignore! What fun!

Was that for asking you a question you didn't want to answer?

Get Morita to read this for you.