Fat epidemic

Maes17

Superstar
Does she paint or draw people? Maybe she’s tryin to get ideas for her artwork?
She gets inspired. She doesn’t draw them directly, but it inspires her or gives her ideas.

Maes17

Superstar
Then why do you find it spooky? Is her art weird?
I don’t have an artsy mind. So it’s weird to me.

Her art is cool. Can be weird.
But it’s what she likes to do and has made money on pieces in years past.

She has a creative mind so her thought process is different than mine.

It’s no different than me analyzing situations and demeanor. Similar plane, just different perspectives.

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t have an artsy mind. So it’s weird to me.

Her art is cool. Can be weird.
But it’s what she likes to do and has made money on pieces in years past.

She has a creative mind so her thought process is different than mine.

It’s no different than me analyzing situations and demeanor. Similar plane, just different perspectives.
Maybe she does it to make her artwork more realistic? I’m not sure what she does..but that could be a reason she people watches.

morita

Veteran
I do like a fit body, but it’s not something I’d force my wife.
I imagine that must be hard to tell your partner to lose weight without looking like a complete assh*le. I hope I'm never in that position where I have to tell that to to my partner.

morita

Veteran
But heavy people can also be assh*les about thin people needing to gain weight. It's just a more sensitive topic when we talk about fat people.

Vixy

Star
But heavy people can also be assh*les about thin people needing to gain weight. It's just a more sensitive topic when we talk about fat people.
YES! I've been thin all my life due to disease and have gotten bullied by fat women about it "Why are you so thin? Are you anorexic? You really shouldnt be so thin, why is that? It doesnt look good, you look like a scarecrow, why are you so thin? Whats wrong with you?" One, who was a friend, actually laughed at me while we were changing bc I didnt wear a thong. She'd say "Youre not wearing a thong? I thought all skinny women did" And laughed a wholehearted laugh. I just stood there like "What did I just hear?"

They're vicious when you're thin and happy with your body! My own father aswell (fat) accused me of anorexia despite seeing what amounts of food I ate and that I sat still by the table for hours afterwards. Because "Your lips arent touching the fork, I heard that's bc of anorexia" I still get that even now when my weights normal. I only gained about 5 kilos anyway so its not a huge difference.

Fat women seem to especially LOVE to complain about my body when I'm doing an examination on my lower parts, so many midwives have been extremely rude and arrogant. I would say when laying in such a vulnerable position, it isnt nice to hear my body doesnt estethically please them. So I stopped going and haven't done a cancer test for over a decade. I just cant hear it one more time. I'd seriously start kicking the living daylights out of them.

Lurker

Star
It's also interesting to note, the supreme court has a precedent that says even people in public space are guaranteed rights to privacy. Nobody knows about it or follows it, but it exists.
Link to the case? As I don't see how anyone could have any expectation of privacy while in public.

Cintra

Star
I am thin.
Always have been, really.
Put some weight on once, but I didn't like how it felt so I lost it.

I can't wear thongs. They get up my butt crack in an unpleasant way.

Vixy

Star
Wait a minute..there's a Lurking and a Lurker? Damn I'm mixing ya'll up.. Lurk, you're a guy right?

weskrongden

Veteran
I am thin.
Always have been, really.
Put some weight on once, but I didn't like how it felt so I lost it.

I can't wear thongs. They get up my butt crack in an unpleasant way.
Do you exclusively date men of different races?

Aero

Superstar
Link to the case? As I don't see how anyone could have any expectation of privacy while in public.
Honestly, I couldn't find the specific case I was thinking of. Maybe I misread something awhile back, or just having a problem with google search terms. I'll keep looking though.

Until then, I would like to respond to the common and dangerous misconception you are spreading. While I couldn't find the previous case I mentioned, I did find this case:

In it, the court ruled a cell phone cannot be tracked by the government without a warrant. This ruling defies the sentiment that we have no privacy in public, we most certainly do. Basically tracking someone just because they are in public is the equivalent of confinement by an ankle bracelet.

Furthermore, knowledge of common law also defies your statement. Federal and state wiretapping laws may apply in public space, as well as voyeurism and stalking laws.

Maes17

Superstar
@Spades @Vixy Settle down youngsters.

We all have our life experiences. I’ve met some stuck up fitness broads who you know got by life just on looks.

I’ve also stumbled across some rude overweight people. My encounters with the overweight people is that they were stuck in their ways with their diet, habits and too proud to admit they were eating junk.

I eat a fairly clean diet but do have my cheat days/weeks.
I’ve gotten compliments from the items in my basket from “wow! You take care of yourself” to snobbish remarks like “my grandparents didn’t eat like that”