Fat epidemic

Vixy

Star
Notice it's always women who are accused of being trans...nevermind women are already constantly scrutinized on their physical appearance more than men are. Majority of women don't want to workout or only do cardio because they're afraid strength training will make them look too manly or muscular. If they're afraid of accused of being trans now, it's dead, they'll never lift ever.

Side note: the woman in the picture has her hips tilted because she's posing and keep in mind the picture is probably from a fitness magazine, so it's obviously photoshoped.:rolleyes:
Hehe, I've been weightlifting since 2000, so it's 20 years now. But I want muscles, think Linda Hamilton in Terminator 3. Unfortunally they say she's a trance too. God damn it, cant catch a break, lol! I've gained some muscles and I think it looks awesome. This is my back so you can see I have a V -shape:

Maggz.jpg

I love it and it seems to attract men having muscle definition actually.

Cintra

Star
Hehe, I've been weightlifting since 2000, so it's 20 years now. But I want muscles, think Linda Hamilton in Terminator 3. Unfortunally they say she's a trance too. God damn it, cant catch a break, lol! I've gained some muscles and I think it looks awesome. This is my back so you can see I have a V -shape:

View attachment 34130

I love it and it seems to attract men having muscle definition actually.
Strange, I am sure you told me you were so ill you couldn't get out of bed.

Glad to hear you are so much better.

A Freeman

Superstar
I was discussing the other night with a friend about the fat epidemic. I feel like this: If you sit on your ass all day shoving in food in your hole I have no respect for such lazyness and why should I? Someone who respects themselves take care of their body and it shows. If its due to slow metabolism aka hypothyroidism, thats something else and my condolences about that. But why on earth would I have respect for someone whos only interest is shoving food down their throats?

In my eyes these two are healthy normal bodies:

These arent and I stand by that 100%

View attachment 34042

So how come so many defend being fat? Is the truth too hard to take in bc theyre fat themsleves or whats the deal? I dont feel bothered by fat people at all, I've had friends who were fat but they weren't in denial, they said out loud they were fat if it came up in discussion. Them I understand but the deniers? I do not. If I gain too much I say myself I've gotten fat and I lower my portions for a while and increase the exercise. Why is it that some people completely deny and get so angry when other people point out it's not normal nor healthy yet it's okay for them to pint out if someones skinny?

As a skinny/fit person I get comments all the time, always from fat women who are bothered by my size, yet I'm not bothered by theirs. They feel free comment on my size but not me on theirs. I find this intreresting. I get its socially unaccepted to be fat thus its considered bullying if one mentions a fat persons size but if you have too high of a metabolism and cant gain its just as hard for a skinny person to gain.

I'd love your comments on this one.
We live in a world of confusion, where people don't even understand there are only two genders anymore. So it isn't surprising that people don't know that being fat is satanic.

Deuteronomy 32:15-17
32:15 But the Beloved waxed fat, and rebelled: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered [with fatness]; then he forsook God [which] made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
32:16 They provoked Him to jealousy with strange [gods], with abominations provoked they Him to anger.
32:17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new [gods that] came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

Philippians 3:18-19
3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ (the cross of "Self"-sacrifice):
3:19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is their] BELLY, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Simply put, the human body was never meant to be fat. Toxins are stored in the fat, which is why fat humans are more prone to getting sick. Fat bodies, particularly obese ones, also put tremendous strain on the body's circulatory systems and on its joints, which is why so many fat humans have back problems, joint-replacement surgeries and heart attacks.

There is no mystery to staying fit and lean. There is a direct relationship to how much food one stuffs into their pie-hole v. how fat their body gets. We are being poisoned for profit by the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, and many have unhealthy habits as well, which has all contributed to the explosion of obesity we see today. But self-discipline and will-power are still the most powerful tools in our toolbox against becoming fat.

For those who may be struggling with their weight, please consider the following:-

1) get rid of the processed foods as much as possible;
2) pay strict attention to labels for the things you do buy, to stay away from the chemical ingredients that are intentionally designed to make humans eat more (e.g. HFCS, artificial chemical sweeteners, refined flour, MSG);
3) stay away from GMOs and chemicals;
4) train your body to eat MUCH less - the body needs so much less than most people give it;
5) consider the perfect healthy diet found in Lev. 11 and Deut. 14; and
6) think about how selfish and wasteful it is to be fat (food is FUEL), and how that is harming others*; and
7) focus on being more spiritual. A healthy spirit will always maintain a fit, healthy body.

*When someone allows their body to get fat, which is the result of overeating, they are taking in more food/fuel than they need, which not only causes potentially life-threatening health issues for their own body, but threatens the health of others too. By using up more natural resources to produce the extra and unnecessary food, and producing more waste that then must be dealt with, being fat is helping to destroy the planet and deprive others of what they need to survive.

We are supposed to be learning to be less selfish rather than more selfish.

Cintra

Star
And now all the greedy people are throwing their food away...

Aero

Superstar
I don't agree with body shaming. Just try to teach by a healthy example without being a jerk.

I think the human body is designed to move gracefully, not clumsily. Of course, that argument is defeated by reality. Plenty of people have done fine for awhile being clumsy. Nevertheless, It really makes me wonder about the mind/body connection. Specifically how people can be told they are a healthy weight, when they are clearly losing motor function.

Not to start philosophizing but, I'm finally realizing that people hate reality. We want to be told some lie or misleading facts or hear the same bedtime story over and over. The hard truth by way of nature must contain a negative component. So to try to run from the negativity is to be controlled by it. Now, I know I'm not going to let something that's supposedly "bad" dictate how I feel or act. Instead, I am going to rectify the situation by confronting and transforming it.

Maybe it's better to say, opposites mitigate themselves. Humans mostly just get in the way, or we create more problems than we solve.

Maes17

Superstar
Actually, body builders in generally bad health during competitions.

The amount of fats and carbs they avoid for competition is crazy. The lifestyle is healthy, but the actual training program around peak time is not.

When bodybuilders go on stage they are dehydrated, minimal body fat - which looks good, but not healthy.

To me a healthy bf% is 8-16
5% below bodyfat has a lot of organ health issues.

I do applaud Vixy for pushing a healthier mindset into people.

A lot of posters here are really into fitness too. And they go about it the right way. Do not be scared of carbs and mono/poly fats are absolutely healthy.

Maes17

Superstar
I don't agree with body shaming. Just try to teach by a healthy example without being a jerk.

I think the human body is designed to move gracefully, not clumsily. Of course, that argument is defeated by reality. Plenty of people have done fine for awhile being clumsy. Nevertheless, It really makes me wonder about the mind/body connection. Specifically how people can be told they are a healthy weight, when they are clearly losing motor function.

Not to start philosophizing but, I'm finally realizing that people hate reality. We want to be told some lie or misleading facts or hear the same bedtime story over and over. The hard truth by way of nature must contain a negative component. So to try to run from the negativity is to be controlled by it. Now, I know I'm not going to let something that's supposedly "bad" dictate how I feel or act. Instead, I am going to rectify the situation by confronting and transforming it.

Maybe it's better to say, opposites mitigate themselves. Humans mostly just get in the way, or we create more problems than we solve.
I learned a lot of my life lessons through sports.
Played football and ice hockey growing up and the lessons as far leadership, teamwork, work ethic. Fans don’t see the strength & conditioning, the strategies, practices that can get heated.

So those moments teach you how to react. Like life you win and lose. That’s just reality. It’s how you choose to respond going forward that can define you as a team/individual.

So yeah. Reality is cruel. But who is willing to stand up when reality gets tough?

Vixy

Star
We live in a world of confusion, where people don't even understand there are only two genders anymore. So it isn't surprising that people don't know that being fat is satanic.

Deuteronomy 32:15-17
32:15 But the Beloved waxed fat, and rebelled: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered [with fatness]; then he forsook God [which] made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
32:16 They provoked Him to jealousy with strange [gods], with abominations provoked they Him to anger.
32:17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new [gods that] came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

Philippians 3:18-19
3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ (the cross of "Self"-sacrifice):
3:19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is their] BELLY, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Simply put, the human body was never meant to be fat. Toxins are stored in the fat, which is why fat humans are more prone to getting sick. Fat bodies, particularly obese ones, also put tremendous strain on the body's circulatory systems and on its joints, which is why so many fat humans have back problems, joint-replacement surgeries and heart attacks.

There is no mystery to staying fit and lean. There is a direct relationship to how much food one stuffs into their pie-hole v. how fat their body gets. We are being poisoned for profit by the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, and many have unhealthy habits as well, which has all contributed to the explosion of obesity we see today. But self-discipline and will-power are still the most powerful tools in our toolbox against becoming fat.

For those who may be struggling with their weight, please consider the following:-

1) get rid of the processed foods as much as possible;
2) pay strict attention to labels for the things you do buy, to stay away from the chemical ingredients that are intentionally designed to make humans eat more (e.g. HFCS, artificial chemical sweeteners, refined flour, MSG);
3) stay away from GMOs and chemicals;
4) train your body to eat MUCH less - the body needs so much less than most people give it;
5) consider the perfect healthy diet found in Lev. 11 and Deut. 14; and
6) think about how selfish and wasteful it is to be fat (food is FUEL), and how that is harming others*; and
7) focus on being more spiritual. A healthy spirit will always maintain a fit, healthy body.

*When someone allows their body to get fat, which is the result of overeating, they are taking in more food/fuel than they need, which not only causes potentially life-threatening health issues for their own body, but threatens the health of others too. By using up more natural resources to produce the extra and unnecessary food, and producing more waste that then must be dealt with, being fat is helping to destroy the planet and deprive others of what they need to survive.

We are supposed to be learning to be less selfish rather than more selfish.
Woow what a post, Freeman! :D

You know so much more than I do. I have heard that fat men store estrogen in the fatty deposits aswell and that makes them grow titties and become more female and one can tell by their looks.

I dont understand how one could keep overeating when one has gained a bit? Personally if I gain say 3 kilos, I feel my body jiggling and dont feel comfortable with myself so I increase the exercise and decrease portions for a while bc I wanna feel proud of my body that is a temple while I'm still on earth. And I'm not perfect by any means bc I too eat snacks and crap but I feel when it's enough. I wonder if anyone could explain why they decide to not care about the gain? That way I would understand them better.

morita

Veteran
The mind and the body are connected, people who are obese and continue to overeat have lost touch with their bodies and have numbed themselves with food. They don't know when to stop anymore. Same for people who are anorexic. Your body is sending you signals when you need to eat or when you need to stop. So I think obesity and anorexia originates from trauma. Someone once described the long term effects of trauma as being like an outsider in your own body.

morita

Veteran
But I want muscles, think Linda Hamilton in Terminator 3.
My goal is also to build muscle mass, I used to follow this model on insta who inspired me to workout. She changed my entire outlook on weight training. She is on the curvier side but still has a lot of muscle definition and a far better body than the Kardashian. She has tons of awesome leg and ab exercises on her instagram.
Karen-Vi-10.jpgc4f0521efff769766b448423792dd024.jpg

A Freeman

Superstar
Woow what a post, Freeman! :D

You know so much more than I do.
Glad you enjoyed the post, but the credit belongs to Father (our Creator). Just passing it on.

I have heard that fat men store estrogen in the fatty deposits aswell and that makes them grow titties and become more female and one can tell by their looks.
As the fat stores toxins, the fatter one is the more toxins they're carrying around to jeopardize their health. Not sure if you've heard of or looked into the terrain theory posited by Antoine Bechamp (a contemporary of Louis Pasteur), but it makes much more sense than the germ theory which big pharma has capitalized on to make everyone sick and to make trillions in the process of doing so. Worth a search. Please see a few links below on that subject (which shed light on this coronavirus scare as well) to get you started:-

http://maronewellness.com/pasteur-vs-bechamp-an-alternative-view-of-infectious-disease/

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/louis_pasteur_vs_antoine_bchamp_and_the_germ_theory_of_disease_causation_1.html

With regard to men, they are being emasculated by so-called women's liberation, which isn't liberating women at all, but rather enslaving them. So it's no wonder there are physical manifestations of that in men's body fat amounts and locations.

I dont understand how one could keep overeating when one has gained a bit? Personally if I gain say 3 kilos, I feel my body jiggling and dont feel comfortable with myself so I increase the exercise and decrease portions for a while bc I wanna feel proud of my body that is a temple while I'm still on earth. And I'm not perfect by any means bc I too eat snacks and crap but I feel when it's enough. I wonder if anyone could explain why they decide to not care about the gain? That way I would understand them better.
We are human+Beings. Most people spend their entire human existence thinking about, caring for and catering to the human, without ever thinking about the Being. By buying into the lie that "we are only human after all", it becomes easier to do whatever the human wants to do.

People have all sorts of bad habits, that they know are harmful to the body (e.g. smoking, drinking, drug-addiction - even to pharmaceutical drugs - over-eating/gluttony/obesity, and other self-destructive behaviors). Doesn't anyone ever wonder why IF they really are only human, and in control of their own mind, then why is it so difficult to get rid of a bad habit? Shouldn't it be a simple matter of deciding what is going to happen and that's it?

There is a struggle going on inside of each of us between the spirit (Being) and the flesh (human). As long as the human is in control, it will selfishly do whatever it wishes, regardless of whether it harms itself or others. If/when the spirit-Being is in control, then -- and only then -- is it possible to control the body, to keep it from harming itself or others and/or destroying our natural surroundings.

The eye of the soul (spirit-Being) is WILL-POWER. The stronger one is spiritually, the more will-power they have.

Examples?

Think about smoking. Tobacco is grown instead of food crops to support a habit that everyone now knows is detrimental to health. Smokers often completely disregard others, including children. And then there's the cigarette butts thrown down wherever the smoker finishes the cigarette, for someone else to pick up. E-smoking/vaping doesn't help either, as it introduces yet another way to get even more chemicals directly into the body's bloodstream, to poison it.

And what about gluttony? What does it say about someone who eats twice as much as they need while people, including children, are starving to death? All of that extra food makes for extra trips to the toilet, which in turn uses up more toilet paper, which in turn creates more pollution that needs to be cleaned up. And then there's the associated health problems, which are legion, and the costs of which are often-times borne by the public. There are of course people who allow themselves to get morbidly obese, to the point they cannot even wipe their own backsides, so someone else has to do that for them.

This can go on and on and on for ALL of the self-destructive habits humans are being allowed to have. And this is what needs to stop. ALL of it.

Telling people these things is what they NEED to hear, even if they don't want to hear it. There's no such thing as "fat-shaming" or "homophobia", etc. These are all made-up terms to allow the humans to feel comfortable in their own self-destructive behavior which is also very selfishly harming others and destroying the planet. It's obviously the most loving thing possible to point these things out to people, so they can change their selfish, evil ways while there's still time to do it. There isn't a single one of us who couldn't find an area that needs improvement every single day, which is what we should be doing to continually make this world a better place for everyone.

That's exactly why we've been commanded to crucify our "selves" (the human, with its massive ego that is never wrong) DAILY (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20). It's not rocket-science; we need to learn to be less selfish, putting the greater, common-good above our own selfish aims and desires.

If everyone was doing that, this place would be Heaven on Earth.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I learned a lot of my life lessons through sports.
Played football and ice hockey growing up and the lessons as far leadership, teamwork, work ethic. Fans don’t see the strength & conditioning, the strategies, practices that can get heated.

So those moments teach you how to react. Like life you win and lose. That’s just reality. It’s how you choose to respond going forward that can define you as a team/individual.

So yeah. Reality is cruel. But who is willing to stand up when reality gets tough?
I agree. I like athletes because they seem way more humble than the average person. Humility happens when you lose at a high level, plus a person learns and grows a lot more through loss than winning.

The mind and the body are connected, people who are obese and continue to overeat have lost touch with their bodies and have numbed themselves with food. They don't know when to stop anymore. Same for people who are anorexic. Your body is sending you signals when you need to eat or when you need to stop. So I think obesity and anorexia originates from trauma. Someone once described the long term effects of trauma as being like an outsider in your own body.
Trauma might be a big indicator of eating disorders. I mean clearly there is some disconnect happening there. But do you know what else can make a person feel like an outsider in their own body? Ego.

I've touched on compensating qualities a little in other discussions. Everyone compensates, it's just a question of striking the right balance. As such, a person's ego cannot be left unchecked, but that's easier said than done. Especially in such an egotistical world.

BTW I still disagree with the idea of "shaming". Not because it's so *wrong* or my heart starts to bleed. But because I don't think it accomplishes anything. In fact, I think it will feed an unhealthy ego more. Either way, the idea of shame doesn't move us forward.

Vixy

Star
Glad you enjoyed the post, but the credit belongs to Father (our Creator). Just passing it on.

As the fat stores toxins, the fatter one is the more toxins they're carrying around to jeopardize their health. Not sure if you've heard of or looked into the terrain theory posited by Antoine Bechamp (a contemporary of Louis Pasteur), but it makes much more sense than the germ theory which big pharma has capitalized on to make everyone sick and to make trillions in the process of doing so. Worth a search. Please see a few links below on that subject (which shed light on this coronavirus scare as well) to get you started:-

http://maronewellness.com/pasteur-vs-bechamp-an-alternative-view-of-infectious-disease/

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/louis_pasteur_vs_antoine_bchamp_and_the_germ_theory_of_disease_causation_1.html

With regard to men, they are being emasculated by so-called women's liberation, which isn't liberating women at all, but rather enslaving them. So it's no wonder there are physical manifestations of that in men's body fat amounts and locations.

We are human+Beings. Most people spend their entire human existence thinking about, caring for and catering to the human, without ever thinking about the Being. By buying into the lie that "we are only human after all", it becomes easier to do whatever the human wants to do.

People have all sorts of bad habits, that they know are harmful to the body (e.g. smoking, drinking, drug-addiction - even to pharmaceutical drugs - over-eating/gluttony/obesity, and other self-destructive behaviors). Doesn't anyone ever wonder why IF they really are only human, and in control of their own mind, then why is it so difficult to get rid of a bad habit? Shouldn't it be a simple matter of deciding what is going to happen and that's it?

There is a struggle going on inside of each of us between the spirit (Being) and the flesh (human). As long as the human is in control, it will selfishly do whatever it wishes, regardless of whether it harms itself or others. If/when the spirit-Being is in control, then -- and only then -- is it possible to control the body, to keep it from harming itself or others and/or destroying our natural surroundings.

The eye of the soul (spirit-Being) is WILL-POWER. The stronger one is spiritually, the more will-power they have.

Examples?

Think about smoking. Tobacco is grown instead of food crops to support a habit that everyone now knows is detrimental to health. Smokers often completely disregard others, including children. And then there's the cigarette butts thrown down wherever the smoker finishes the cigarette, for someone else to pick up. E-smoking/vaping doesn't help either, as it introduces yet another way to get even more chemicals directly into the body's bloodstream, to poison it.

And what about gluttony? What does it say about someone who eats twice as much as they need while people, including children, are starving to death? All of that extra food makes for extra trips to the toilet, which in turn uses up more toilet paper, which in turn creates more pollution that needs to be cleaned up. And then there's the associated health problems, which are legion, and the costs of which are often-times borne by the public. There are of course people who allow themselves to get morbidly obese, to the point they cannot even wipe their own backsides, so someone else has to do that for them.

This can go on and on and on for ALL of the self-destructive habits humans are being allowed to have. And this is what needs to stop. ALL of it.

Telling people these things is what they NEED to hear, even if they don't want to hear it. There's no such thing as "fat-shaming" or "homophobia", etc. These are all made-up terms to allow the humans to feel comfortable in their own self-destructive behavior which is also very selfishly harming others and destroying the planet. It's obviously the most loving thing possible to point these things out to people, so they can change their selfish, evil ways while there's still time to do it. There isn't a single one of us who couldn't find an area that needs improvement every single day, which is what we should be doing to continually make this world a better place for everyone.

That's exactly why we've been commanded to crucify our "selves" (the human, with its massive ego that is never wrong) DAILY (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20). It's not rocket-science; we need to learn to be less selfish, putting the greater, common-good above our own selfish aims and desires.

If everyone was doing that, this place would be Heaven on Earth.
This is very interesting, Freeman! I agree with willpower. I have changed and control many things in my life through sheer will. That same will has also almost cost me my life but I have learned so much and it keeps me going ahead. I see so many brokened down will people who have given up, they no longer have a will. And that's REALLY bad, once the will is down, the soul is brokened.

I also agree about the gender roles having been completely reversed. Men have become women and women men. Its all one big mess.

Aero

Superstar
I don't know about that.
Sorry, I forgot my theory on the Ego isn't the dead horse to beat up. I consider the whole outside world, in general, to be governed by the concept of Ego. Now we can still get really deep or philosophical but transmitting those concepts in the outside world means they suffer in the land of Ego.

Maybe it's more accurate to say in essence, consciousness is Ego. I'm going to assume people aren't all that familiar with lucid dreaming, so excuse me if this is kind of like stating the obvious. People are not conscious when they dream, therefore the ego isn't there putting its filter on experiences.

Lucid dreams change the entire nature of the dream because it adds a level of consciousness. Now maybe it's all subjective, but when I dream normally I feel like a normal human being. But when I add in my ego through lucid dreaming I feel like God. I literally fly around blowing shit up. I've reversed time, dropped people into the abyss and gone so fast reality completely lost meaning.

The point here is in real life, I know there are consequences, so my Ego doesn't go into full playground mode. But a lot of other people, don't have that problem. There are few consequences, thus Ego turns them into something they're not. And sure, maybe they don't *feel* like an outsider in their own body, but they are one.

I was discussing the other night with a friend about the fat epidemic. I feel like this: If you sit on your ass all day shoving in food in your hole I have no respect for such lazyness and why should I? Someone who respects themselves take care of their body and it shows. If its due to slow metabolism aka hypothyroidism, thats something else and my condolences about that. But why on earth would I have respect for someone whos only interest is shoving food down their throats?

In my eyes these two are healthy normal bodies:

These arent and I stand by that 100%

View attachment 34042

So how come so many defend being fat? Is the truth too hard to take in bc theyre fat themsleves or whats the deal? I dont feel bothered by fat people at all, I've had friends who were fat but they weren't in denial, they said out loud they were fat if it came up in discussion. Them I understand but the deniers? I do not. If I gain too much I say myself I've gotten fat and I lower my portions for a while and increase the exercise. Why is it that some people completely deny and get so angry when other people point out it's not normal nor healthy yet it's okay for them to pint out if someones skinny?

As a skinny/fit person I get comments all the time, always from fat women who are bothered by my size, yet I'm not bothered by theirs. They feel free comment on my size but not me on theirs. I find this intreresting. I get its socially unaccepted to be fat thus its considered bullying if one mentions a fat persons size but if you have too high of a metabolism and cant gain its just as hard for a skinny person to gain.

I'd love your comments on this one.
question - do you look like the first two??? are you completely perfect?? eat healthy, dont drink, smoke, dont risk your life in sports or hobbies??????

why judge people .

i find it interesting with fat shaming, people often use the health argument, but all it is, is an excuse to be rude and to bully people, with a get out of jail free card ''im not being rude or horrible im just concerned about their health'' which is rubbish, if you cared you would not mock or be condescending, its not about caring about health, its about making yourself feel better about your own shortcomings and making yourself feel superior
people know they are fat, they dont need you telling them they are disgusting, you dont know whats going on in their life, if they are depressed, if they have medical issues.

imagine this - a woman walks into a gym. shes happy, after years of struggling with depression and losing her father to cancer, shes finally feeling good.
she recently started at the gym, she loves going, yes shes over weight a lot, but shes losing weight at the gym, but its not the weight lose that makes her happy, its going the gym makes her feel happy, it helps fight the depression.
she knows shes over weight, she used to be skinny,but after 7 years of fighting to keep her dad alive, she stress ate, or didnt eat at all, which caused her weight to fluctuate, the stress didnt help either, her dad died she became depressed, and gained more weight from hiding in her house, she wasnt being lazy she just wanted to disappear from the world.
she decided to fight the depression and the isolating habits, this one day though she walked into the gym, its a bad day anyway,shes fighting the depression, the little voice in her head thats telling her to hide away. people think your disgusting, the darker thoughts, to do something more permanent.
normally people leave her alone or just say high, you know treat her like a human being, but today a group of people decide they need to tell her shes fat, obviously all the mirrors around the gym dont reflect enough so she cant tell, they need to lecture her on her health, how fat she is, how shes lazy and needs to diet and exercise ( the irony of their comments the fact shes already in a gym) they follow her around tutting and moaning about having to look at her, but its for her own good shes fat after all she needs to be told.
she tries to ignore it, but she cant help but feel worse, she cant help but feel the voices in her head were right, shes trying so hard yes shes fat but what they dont realise is shes already lost 3 stone but they dont care shes fat.
she ends up leaving goes home and does the thing shes been thinking about...
the next day the group discuss and laugh about how the lard arse isnt in because shes so lazy and fat, they knew she would give up, they dont know.

yeah this actually happened to a friend. learnt o be less judgemental, you dont know what battles people are facing, leave people alone and stop judging.

Maes17

Superstar
That's exactly the point I was trying to make. Bravo.

I've been fat and I've been skinny. Growing up, there was always a condescending asshole to tell me I was fat and unhealthy yet no one wanted me on their team in gym class because I also wasn't good at sports. I was never given a chance to be good at sports. Truth is, I wasn't that damn big. I was 20 lbs overweight and kids are much bigger now, not that it's a contest of who's bigger and who's smaller. My stomach stuck out. Some mean girl told people I was pregnant when I was 12 years old. I was not pregnant. Seriously, if not for the grace of God, I would've offed myself because my family, who's not perfect, were the only people who didn't judge me. Plus, they were overweight, too.

I went to college and discovered that I liked fruits and veggies. I was never required to eat many of either because my family didn't force me to eat healthy. Yet I still struggled with unhealthy eating.

I was on my first damn diet when I was 9.

Now, even though my BMI is normal, I look almost gaunt. I exercise constantly, trying to burn off what I eat yet everything I eat is clean! I still hate my stomach. It looks like a deflated balloon. But actually I should be proud. Even though I've repeated the cycle a few times, I think it will last this time. And I will wear my loose skin proudly (within modest clothes). Some smart ass kid once said to me when I was 7, "I'd like to stick a pin in your belly and deflate it". It hurt my feelings then, but later, when I thought about it, I thought it would be cool to not have the belly anymore. Like John David on Obese to Beast. He refuses to get his loose skin removed because he's proud of how far he's come.

Our bodies are amazing, They stretch to fit new life growing inside of them. They shrink when weight is lost.

Promoting a certain body type, typically long lean ectomorphs, isn't feasible for all, men nor women. There are mesomorphs and endomorphs, too. There's more than that. No one fits perfectly into a type.

I may delete this later. Just wanted to clap for @kerrichinchilla . You go, girl!
Continue on your fitness journey.
Those muscular bodies take years to develop. That type of fitness is a lifestyle.

Don’t overthink calories, carbs, protein etc. Listen to your body.