Fat epidemic

Maes17

Superstar
Hmm interesting. I have three of those problems and my natural doctor put me on a special detox diet for heavy metals. My stomach calmed down the first week. :eek: Im eating the following:

Sweet potatoes
Peas
Basmati rice
Alaska Pollock
cauliflower
Fish
Meat
Eggs
Brussel sprouts

And such and as soon as I had one cheat day and went back to old habits, my stomach freaked out again.
It takes awhile and planning to find out what your body reacts to

Hmm interesting. I have three of those problems and my natural doctor put me on a special detox diet for heavy metals. My stomach calmed down the first week. :eek: Im eating the following:

Sweet potatoes
Peas
Basmati rice
Alaska Pollock
cauliflower
Fish
Meat
Eggs
Brussel sprouts

And such and as soon as I had one cheat day and went back to old habits, my stomach freaked out again.
Wow thats interesting! I have just put myself on a low carb diet, which always helps. Its an awful feeling right? My stomach has flared up right now and Im at work! HORRIBLE

Simka

Rookie
I don't know how I missed this discussion, but it is even more interesting to read it now as time passed and we can see what really happened. I also thought that during the pandemic people would return to bad habits, but looking at my environment I can say that I was wrong. A lot of my friends decided to take the advantage of this time and started doing sports. I personally also finally worked on my nutrition and began training regularly.

Busbyx

Rookie
As for me, much changed during pandemic. I can't relate myself to either of these two groups. I indeed gained a lot during pandemic, but I also started working on my weight loss. Besides, my endocrinologist prescribed me ozempic (here is ozempic coupon if someone needs). Nevertheless, I started to work out regularly and follow a healthy diet. So I lost almost 20 lbs.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Wow thats interesting! I have just put myself on a low carb diet, which always helps. Its an awful feeling right? My stomach has flared up right now and Im at work! HORRIBLE
I havent had stomach problems for a year now. :) Got on vitamin D and it never came back. But we're nott alking 20ug here, we're talking 125ug. The microdoses recommended are so low they're pointless.