Fashion: Penis and Vagina Bags

Vixy

Star
Nooooooooo! You HAVE to have a picture, dude! I wanna seeeeee

Vixy

Star
Yes also this: depravity going further and further. We are right before the chip so no wonder. meanwhile, what about lollies and necklaces? LOL
< Almost peed myself laughing about the santa hat.

It might be disturbed but Satan has humour! ;)

Vixy

Star
I remember when I was a kid we had these straws with peckers on them. Someones sister had bought them. And another sister had a wooden priest whose head you pressed and he would flash you and show his little thingy, lol! We found him hilarious and it lead to a discussion about what to do if we ever saw a flasher. Which we actually later did and we all forgot everything and just ran.

We were around 8-10 something and this dude in his 30's would stop us on our bikes asking for a place to get warm? We pointed at the fast food joint just nearby and he would ask "Do they have girls there?" We didnt understand what he meant so one of us said "Well there's a woman serving.." Then one of us noticed he had his thing outside his pants so we all screamed and ran. Sick, yet thinking about it now, it was funny. I mean sure he was twisted but he didnt hurt anyone and we would have seen peckers sooner or later. A lil' different next to today when kids shoot and stab each other.