Famous transexuals in plain sight

"All these famous people are secretly transgender" is the new "all these famous people are lizard people". It's an absurd idea that I think is largely created by outsiders to make conspiracy theorists seem nutty or believed by people who went down the rabbit hole but landed on their head.

Why do you care about if a celebrity is secretly transgenered? Better yet... Why do you care about a celebrity?

free2018

Star
"All these famous people are secretly transgender" is the new "all these famous people are lizard people". It's an absurd idea that I think is largely created by outsiders to make conspiracy theorists seem nutty or believed by people who went down the rabbit hole but landed on their head.

Why do you care about if a celebrity is secretly transgenered? Better yet... Why do you care about a celebrity?
That's your opinion.
That does not make it actually the truth.
"These outsiders" you talk about are truthers.
If you think it's okay for people to deceive the masses, I do not know what to tell you.
I don't care what these psychos who control the planet do in their bedrooms between each other.
I will not give psychos a pass for encouraging the eradication of the whole human race, abuse of children and the thousands of other rackets they use to "control" critical thought and movement.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/transvestigation.346/page-10

it has been discussed why its important to look into the transgender phenomenon on this thread.
...so for mostly subjective, religious-based reasons? Got it.

That's your opinion.
If you think it's okay for people to deceive the masses, I do not know what to tell you.
I don't care what these psychos who control the planet do in their bedrooms between each other.
I will not give psychos a pass for encouraging the eradication of the whole human race, abuse of children and the thousands of other rackets they use to "control" critical thought and movement.
Right, the a "legitimate" truther who believes that half of Hollywood is full of transgendered people hit their head when they fell down the rabbit hole.

Transgender people won't eradicate the human race. Neither will gay people. The vast majority won't abuse children, either.

Lisa

Superstar
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/transvestigation.346/page-10

it has been discussed why its important to look into the transgender phenomenon on this thread.
I have a hard time believing everyone in hollywood is transgender, but I do agree that there is an agenda that is being pushed with celebrities using their kids as guinea pigs and the rising tide of celebrities boosting the lgbtq profile and encouraging anything and everything by themselves being anything and everything. Hollywood and the music industry is on track to completely change normalcy in the world.

Last edited:
That's your opinion.
free2018, There is nothing other than their body measurements. Their biological children, their pregnancy, the penile implants of the "trans men" (they can't hide from their partners), their genitals that they hide until they have surgery (when they were teenage). You can't explain them. So what you share is just TRASH.

marcecar10

Established
What would be the point of all celebrities being trans and not be able to show it to the "masses"? This stupid hoax doesn't make any sense.

Vixy

Star
Miley is a man.

I was knew a dude once who had a waist like a woman, I always noticed it and he was severely autistic and suffered from narcissistic personality on top of that, was despised for his personality, didnt clean his home (it was a pure pigstie) and he had a high pitched voice like a woman. Something was severely wrong with him, he was murdered last year too, he said the wrong thing at a party and it was on, so considering how deranged he was and sounded, something was probably off with his gender aswell.

polymoog

Superstar
I was knew a dude once who had a waist like a woman, I always noticed it and he was severely autistic and suffered from narcissistic personality on top of that, was despised for his personality, didnt clean his home (it was a pure pigstie) and he had a high pitched voice like a woman. Something was severely wrong with him, he was murdered last year too, he said the wrong thing at a party and it was on, so considering how deranged he was and sounded, something was probably off with his gender aswell.
sounds a bit like klinefelters syndrome. XXY instead of XY.... the guy had a heapin` helpin` of X chromosomes.

Vixy

Star
Almost forgot but the female to male I knew..Whe she told me, I could NOT believe it, I checked the face, like STARED at her, could not tell. Then I remembered her chest...scars around the breasts. I thought she had been bigger so she had surgery to remove boobs bc of that but shen she told me ..after a day or so it came to mind. I tell you, you cannot tell!

TC1968

Established

I'm not buying this either. I have seen those videos on YT where they claim everyone from Sandra Bullock to Marilyn Monroe are or were trannies and they are hilarious to watch (especially baked) and thanking God you are not as crazy as the guy who made the video is.