Famous transexuals in plain sight

free2018

Star
When you see how little has changed since Ancient Greece, it is really shocking. Men have been playing women for hundreds of years.
The deception is staggering. Once you see it clearly, you see it. If you don't see it, I don't know what to tell you like the narrator says.

Aero

Superstar
Lol, shut up. Taylor Swift is not a fucking man.

I could point out some horror-core rappers that might be women though. Besides their behavior, look at how "horror" is clearly some kind of overcompensation. I mean if you are "hard" you shouldn't need to constantly remind people of how hard you are.

polymoog

Superstar
Lol, shut up. Taylor Swift is not a fucking man.

I could point out some horror-core rappers that might be women though. Besides their behavior, look at how "horror" is clearly some kind of overcompensation. I mean if you are "hard" you shouldn't need to constantly remind people of how hard you are.

what if @free2018 proved that your woman miley cyrus was a man?

polymoog

Superstar
the photo evidence of taylor swift shows a female physique. the indentation is clearly higher up. her neck is also feminine.

if these researchers want to prove this, they will need to do a DNA test on a hair/saliva/skin sample and settle the matter already.

The Zone

Star
I am not too keen on those who think everyone is trans. What may be overlooked is that food additives, etc have over time altered the human appearance. People could so easily mess with our genes without us knowing. I do think there are some trans in plain sight in Hollywood and music. I think it is because they worship the upside down and they get off on them fooling some. But let's face it, nothing shocks anymore and they want to tear away the traditional fabric from the world. It soon may not matter who is and is not trans for that is what they want to normalize the unnormal. This is why I feel for some who are not spiritual for that is where the battle is being fought, IMHO.

Aero

Superstar
what if @free2018 proved that your woman miley cyrus was a man?
I would shit a brick. And then take a million showers.

I'm kidding of course. But since we on the subject of Miley. She's not my woman. And I'm really wondering why my dreams of celebrities are such a big deal. She's obviously not going to get with a poor dude with a bad reputation. So idk if you are trying to rub it in or something, but this seems like a hit below the belt. And I don't appreciate that.

When a celebrity wants to ride the Aerocoaster 24/7, you will be the first to know.

polymoog

Superstar
And I'm really wondering why my dreams of celebrities are such a big deal. She's obviously not going to get with a poor dude with a bad reputation. So idk if you are trying to rub it in or something, but this seems like a hit below the belt. And I don't appreciate that.
i think youve got problems.

When a celebrity wants to ride the Aerocoaster 24/7, you will be the first to know.
fantastic. you can show her your aer- O face.

1569985994555.png

Aero

Superstar
i think youve got problems.

fantastic. you can show her your aer- O face.

View attachment 26071
Yeah, your reply didn't alleviate the concerns I brought up. What I mean is, you seem way too interested in what I'm doing. So the fact that you have the nerve to then tell me I'm the one with problems leads me to believe this isn't your first attempt at gaslighting.

Since you came out of the left field to make this personal, allow me to return the favor. Worry about yourself. Your 2 cents is not needed, nor was it asked for. You remind me of a person with voyeuristic tendencies. Like a little kid playing peeping tom basically.

polymoog

Superstar
Yeah, your reply didn't alleviate the concerns I brought up. What I mean is, you seem way too interested in what I'm doing. So the fact that you have the nerve to then tell me I'm the one with problems leads me to believe this isn't your first attempt at gaslighting.
thats right, i didnt bring it up because it was so stupid that it wasnt worth replying. i teased you about your celeb woman, then you started off your post understanding that it was a joke, and then by the end of the post theres a concerted personal attack against you about her. get real.
a "hit below the belt"? lol. if you are THAT sensitive about her-- a fantasy celeb youll probably never meet-- yeah, youve got problems.

free2018

Star
I am not too keen on those who think everyone is trans. What may be overlooked is that food additives, etc have over time altered the human appearance. People could so easily mess with our genes without us knowing. I do think there are some trans in plain sight in Hollywood and music. I think it is because they worship the upside down and they get off on them fooling some. But let's face it, nothing shocks anymore and they want to tear away the traditional fabric from the world. It soon may not matter who is and is not trans for that is what they want to normalize the unnormal. This is why I feel for some who are not spiritual for that is where the battle is being fought, IMHO.
Everyone is a tr@nn*?
No, there are billions of men and women walking all around.
Who said anything about that?
I knew some of these people were off. I also knew some of these people were men.
Baphomet is a transexual deity.
The best thing about having the veil lifting around the deception is I appreciate normal women 100 percent more.
Edit: Do I believe most famous people are tran? I do not know for sure. I learn more everyday. Are most famous people tran? A lot are and have been for hundreds of years.

The Zone

Star
I was not aiming that comment at you. We use to have some posters here who more or less thought everybody was trans. I fully believe this is an agenda and in the old forums now gone posted a few videos when said agenda was being shoved down our throats. Interestingly, MTV completely removed those videos where Miley Cyrus was at their awards show with a ton of trannies. I also believe in spiritual warfare and think this agenda ties into turning everything upside down. But I am not fond of some of those over the top videos claiming some are trans and, or, seeing them everywhere.

Last edited:
my job is to question everything whether people see it or not.
There are some who say that many men like Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Matt Damon are trans men. Trans men uses penis implants. Erection treatment that is working with a button. Do their countless dates, girlfriends and wives keep this secret?

2019-10-03 13_32_26-Window.png
She gave birth to two children, it is a big lie? She is constantly using hormones, her pregnancies were fake and her countless dates and husbands keep this secret?

These reduce the credibility of the website/forum.

free2018

Star
There are some who say that many men like Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Matt Damon are trans men. Trans men uses penis implants. Erection treatment that is working with a button. Do their countless dates, girlfriends and wives keep this secret?

View attachment 26107
She gave birth to two children, it is a big lie? She is constantly using hormones, her pregnancies were fake and her countless dates and husbands keep this secret?
I'd heard about Matt Damon being a transexual years ago. I haven't heard about the Brad Pitt rumor. I have heard a
that Jolie is a man. FTMs are harder to spot. People say Trump is an FTM. Kushner could easily fit the bill.

Madonna? I've heard she was, but I haven't paid much attention to her. Everything can be faked, unfortunately. I will look into a bit as I can.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
This is what I mean. Throwing every one against the wall as trans cheapens the theory and makes me avoid these kinds of threads. Again, there are many in Hollywood and I am sure one or two have all fooled, but witchhunts have always been dangerous if not kooky. If you are going to make accusations via innuendo, at least have some form of proof or examples. Don't take it personal that I feel some overthink and therefore become obsessed with this stuff. I like reading about it until it jumps the shark.

free2018

Star
I hear you. I have said a few times on this thread and another one: I am not here to convince. You see it, you see it. If you can not see that there are trannies at high levels, it has no effect on me. There are many in plain sight. As for proof, I posted people doing transvestigations.