Fake vegetarian agenda

Tulipz

Established
Here in the Netherlands (Holland) we are being saturated with adverts about vegetarian meat replacements. The product is supposed to taste and look like meat but be made of non-meat products. Chicken nuggets, hamburger patties, sausages. Anything that can be packaged to look like a meat product.
One of the reasons people choose to be vegetarian is to have control over what they are consuming, fresh chemical free products. So I'm assuming that true vegetarians will reject these products.

The add above is suggesting that the father should reject his whole meat business for fake chemical based substitutes.
They even use words like the "vegetarian Butcher".

Does this happen in any other country (yet)?

DavidSon

Star
Good topic and title for the thread. I agree the popular vegetarian movement is led by globalists and fake corporate manipulators, just like the elite's climate change agenda. They take legitimate concerns like the the environment or plant-based nutrition and hijack them for control/profits. True vegentarianism should include organic, sustainable farms owned by independent families. If you look most of the imitation meat is produced by large companies and it's really not that healthy.

There's a bunch of powerful, demonic groups pining to get their claws on the world's food supply. The global elites are pushing through measures that support Agenda 21 and centralize their autocracy. One way they weasel their way in at the local level so it's in the city, county, and state hearings that people should push back in defense of democracy. That Bill Gates is the largest owner of farmland in the US- should incense the public that we're giving away our resources to billionaire globalists and godless technocrats.

World Economic Food Alliance (2020)

Mini Contini

Established
Here in the Netherlands (Holland) we are being saturated with adverts about vegetarian meat replacements. The product is supposed to taste and look like meat but be made of non-meat products. Chicken nuggets, hamburger patties, sausages. Anything that can be packaged to look like a meat product.
One of the reasons people choose to be vegetarian is to have control over what they are consuming, fresh chemical free products. So I'm assuming that true vegetarians will reject these products.

The add above is suggesting that the father should reject his whole meat business for fake chemical based substitutes.
They even use words like the "vegetarian Butcher".

Does this happen in any other country (yet)?
Welkom Tulipz, landgenoot hier! Dit is een interessant onderwerp, het is mij ook opgevallen.

Tulipz

Established
Good topic and title for the thread.

World Economic Food Alliance (2020)
Thanks for your comments. I will add that those who do eat "real" meat are also getting a bad deal, with all the antibiotics and other suppliments fed to livestock. I read through the World Economic Food Alliance link you added and it it full of doublespeak and popular business words without saying much at all.

Last edited:

Kaeya

Rookie
In Belgium they are promoting fake meat products more as well. When I became a vegetarian some twentyfive years ago, everyone claimed it was unhealthy and I was crazy...now, even the meat eaters feel I am not doing it right because I occasionally eat fish...very odd and such a radical change in their attitude! Btw, I indeed would not eat those things.

Ijin

been seeing more and more commercials being pushed for "plant based" meat and chicken. no additives, no bad chemicals.. then how does a plant taste like meat or chicken.. I've tried the "impossible whopper" from BK when it first came out as I got it free. must admit it tasted just like meat. don't trust this agenda push. before u know it we will be eating humans without realizing.

TrustNo1

Established
Think about it, our ancestors have lived off of dairy, meat, eggs and the like. They would be very confused with our eating habits today. More and more people are switching back to traditional eating after experiencing new health problems from a pure vegetarian/vegan style of eating. People need the saturated fats that are touted as "bad" today which comes from animals.
When that new commercial on the Great Reset talked about 3D printed meat, I thought back to the vegetarian agenda that's going on. Seems like it's a way for people to get used to fake meat.

billy t

Veteran

Tidal

Star
Ha ha, the vegetarian/vegan promotion thing sounds like another plot by the Dark Powers to hit the economy by having a chunk of the workforce off sick..:)

rbbovino

Hello, Thanks for all those who answered me. By the way, im a lowcarber/carnivore =D.

It would be a pleasure to receive material about red meat. Those guys are insane.

Cheers

Daze

Superstar
hi, cheers from brazil.

this topic is very bizarre to me. why they want to cut meat? what's up with red meat?

thanks in advance.
Maybe it has something to do with global warming? I've seen Gates come out a few times saying cows passing gas is bad for the environment or something. Guess cows put too much methane into the air.

If you look at those pushing global warming, You can see they basically own everything while they see us as useless eaters consuming their finite resources. While i don't believe in global warming personally, i think more then a few of the so called, elite do.

On another hand the devil promised to change Gods creation.

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will
change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss. (4:119 Quran)

While most would apply that verse to humans, plants are also creation. I don't think God intended plants to taste like beef.
Today there are many changes in food, from gmo's to fake meat.

Daze

Superstar
There is already human dna in our food. Fetal cells are used as preservatives for example. Perhaps your video mentions this?

I remember Nestle being guilty of it, Lipton too. Alot of companies went on the record of using it. If we done the research, we'd find a massive amount of food is outright haram. I don't think you knew Scimi but i remember him making posts of just how many products contained pork.

Its a pretty evil world and it seems they put these things into the food for no other reason then to anger the Almighty. I remember a "halal" source got caught a few years back washing beef in pigs blood. I mean alot of it is seemingly pointless.

Maes17

Superstar
been seeing more and more commercials being pushed for "plant based" meat and chicken. no additives, no bad chemicals.. then how does a plant taste like meat or chicken.. I've tried the "impossible whopper" from BK when it first came out as I got it free. must admit it tasted just like meat. don't trust this agenda push. before u know it we will be eating humans without realizing.
Ugh