Fake News?

Haich

Superstar
Don't trust any news on your TV screens!

Although I do watch Al Jazeera from time to time...sometimes Russia Today too since they dish the dirt on the US

Etagloc

Superstar
Don't trust any news on your TV screens!

Although I do watch Al Jazeera from time to time...sometimes Russia Today too since they dish the dirt on the US
Whaaaaat??? Haich is in league with THE RUSSIANS???!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO ahem.... *morphs into George Bush*

*steps up to microphone*

My fellow Amerikins,

our intelligence agencies have informed us that Haich, Russia and China have formed an AXIS OF EVIL. They must be stopped. We believe that Haich may be the ringleader and may possess memes and evidence of mass rhetorical destruction responsible for thousands of hurt feelings. We have reason to believe she is a brutal dictator ruling the Vigilant Citizen Forums with an iron fist, known for crushing her adversaries and haters with her biting wit. We believe at least two hundred innocent forum users have even ran crying to their mothers. The agony of her spirit-crushing sarcasm has stripped many an underage user of their innocence, turning many a boy into a man through the pain of her witty rhetoric and crushing commentary. The casualties have been many. People have cried and wept like punks in the face of her rhetorical onslaught. But there is hope. Through what we believe is an act of God- a ray of light in this dark world, Haich has changed her Donald Trump avatar. The free people of this world are no longer forced to endure looking at that hideous Donald Trump picture. However- Russia, China, North Korea and Haich are not alone. We believe they have teamed up with Manama and her unholy theory of Evolution. Our team of top physicists has cooked up a meme that will surely disprove Evolution and surely, insha'Allah, persuade Manama that Evolution is a LIE and persuade her to join in the coalition of freedom fighters fighting to free the world from the false theory of Evilution:

CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS!

mecca

Superstar
Whaaaaat??? Haich is in league with THE RUSSIANS???!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO ahem.... *morphs into George Bush*

*steps up to microphone*

My fellow Amerikins,

our intelligence agencies have informed us that Haich, Russia and China have formed an AXIS OF EVIL. They must be stopped. We believe that Haich may be the ringleader and may possess memes and evidence of mass rhetorical destruction responsible for thousands of hurt feelings. We have reason to believe she is a brutal dictator ruling the Vigilant Citizen Forums with an iron fist, known for crushing her adversaries and haters with her biting wit. We believe at least two hundred innocent forum users have even ran crying to their mothers. The agony of her spirit-crushing sarcasm has stripped many an underage user of their innocence, turning many a boy into a man through the pain of her witty rhetoric and crushing commentary. The casualties have been many. People have cried and wept like punks in the face of her rhetorical onslaught. But there is hope. Through what we believe is an act of God- a ray of light in this dark world, Haich has changed her Donald Trump avatar. The free people of this world are no longer forced to endure looking at that hideous Donald Trump picture. However- Russia, China, North Korea and Haich are not alone. We believe they have teamed up with Manama and her unholy theory of Evolution. Our team of top physicists has cooked up a meme that will surely disprove Evolution and surely, insha'Allah, persuade Manama that Evolution is a LIE and persuade her to join in the coalition of freedom fighters fighting to free the world from the false theory of Evilution:

CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS!
This guy.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I'm telling you... this is fake fake news. CNN would never do such a thing. The explanation is, of course... the Russians! Osama bin Laden, ISIS, Boko Haram and the RUSSIANS... they're all in on it! Now they've even infiltrated our news stations to make it seem like CNN would stage such an event!

The Zone

Star
CNN is so bad. We are on the eve of Comey talks, so watch the spin machines go into action. it is like we are in some orchestrated entertainment opera for the masses. I am still reeling from how they forced their agenda with the Grande concert and if I am not mistaken deaths are like notches on the belt to stars who've truly sold out in the industry.