Facebook "Trustworthiness" Scoring System

Kung Fu

Superstar
I have as much faith in Facebook being trustworthy as I do in Pamela Anderson's breasts being all natural.

Helioform

Star
Someone joked that FB (Facebook) + I (Instagram) = FBI. Get rid of social media and you won't get into troubles, simple as that. That isn't bound to happen though because of the addiction to it, which is all by design.

The Zone

Star
Nah. You get into trouble everytime you surf the internet for it is all stored. People think VPN's and such will work. Well, China has banned them and others will follow. And FWIW, they are not infallible. Data mining will go on with or without social media. Besides, it is unrealistic to think people will suddenly stop going to YouTube, FB or some site they've become accustomed to. Sure, they could go to alternate new sites for free speech and less control but data will still be collected, collated into algorithms and used against us. How many will shut off the entire web willingly to protect themselves? The addiction starts with logging on and social media is but an extension.

Helioform

Star
You get into trouble everytime you surf the internet for it is all stored. People think VPN's and such will work. Well, China has banned them and others will follow. And FWIW, they are not infallible. Data mining will go on with or without social media.
Data mining isn't the same thing as this "trustworthiness" system. But VPNs are essentially useless against law enforcement agencies, who can trace internet data transfer history from one point to another and internet nodes are under constant surveillance (using "fight against terrorism" and such as an excuse). They're just useful if you don't do anything considered illegal. I don't think they will be banned in the west also.

Besides, it is unrealistic to think people will suddenly stop going to YouTube, FB or some site they've become accustomed to. Sure, they could go to alternate new sites for free speech and less control but data will still be collected, collated into algorithms and used against us. How many will shut off the entire web willingly to protect themselves? The addiction starts with logging on and social media is but an extension.
That is because we have become dependant on them. Which is all part of the plan anyway. Anyway the internet was never meant to be a place for free speech as I said often so it is going downhill from now on. Social media was just an attempt to create a human hive mind using the internet.

The Zone

Star
Now you are reopening the discussion about being dependent on something like a phone, etc. The point is that it can be termed a utility (in the US) if the right steps are taken and then companies could not regulate it as they are now. I am well aware of the trustworthiness system and how it is implemented in China, but it does take data to implement the process

It puzzles me why you defend companies rights so much and then admit to the hive mind agenda. It is as if you are in perpetual Devils Advocate mode. I basically said VPN's are a joke, yet you repeat that in your own language. The same thing with data which is the obvious key to the trustworthiness system. It is as if you speak in 100% absolution on every issue you touch on and seem sensitive when challenged. That does not make for open debate but maybe I am wrong. You see, I just admitted to not having the absolute take on everything.

Your quote -Get rid of social media and you won't get into troubles, simple as that.

My point was glossed over in that getting off social media is not the answer to the problem. Getting off the web is the answer and it is one most people resist.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
It puzzles me why you defend companies rights so much and then admit to the hive mind agenda. It is as if you are in perpetual Devils Advocate mode.
I never defended them. That is only your interpretation of it. All I said is that legally YOU accept these conditions, so you are responsible for that.

Your quote -Get rid of social media and you won't get into troubles, simple as that.

My point was glossed over in that getting off social media is not the answer to the problem. Getting off the web is the answer and it is one most people resist.
I don't disagree with that, but social media is really the system being used against free speech here and the web in general cannot be as easily censored because it would take too much effort to police it all. There is a reason why stuff like the Dark Web exists, it's all very tough to police.

The Zone

Star
But they can easily shut down the dark web and have already infiltrated it as well. Imagine their delight in people feeling safe there. While they cannot police it all, they can police what is most important in a weighted system. And I think you may be underestimating the use of algorithms in their ability to watch us. Those in control never show they're hand and are light years ahead of what we realize they have. I agree that social media is the battlefield for free speech but this is about control as well and control exists far beyond one area of the net. 5K will make things tidier for them as will every appliance or electronics being ready built for it all. There may be like five TV sets still available that are not smart tv's on the market. Most people do not have their cams taped over;)

The point is that it can be termed a utility (in the US) if the right steps are taken and then companies could not regulate it as they are now.
Do you honestly think google and facebook DON'T want to be treated as public utilities? Why on earth would they NOT want to be permanently enshrined by Orwellian measures that would leave their advertisers with little choice but to shovel $$$$$$$ at them just to stay competitive? That is like their wet dream, honestly.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Someone joked that FB (Facebook) + I (Instagram) = FBI. Get rid of social media and you won't get into troubles, simple as that. That isn't bound to happen though because of the addiction to it, which is all by design.
Nafeez Ahmed's excellent, investigative piece lays bare the birth and conception of Google and Facebook. At the end of it, i concluded that every other platform (whatsapp, twitter etc) was conceived the same way. Its true that some apps/programs are 'organic' and are simply gobbled up by big tech once spotted and deemed useful to the over-arching agenda. On the whole, i think most of them espionage spawn.

"For the first time in history the intelligence agencies got people to build their own self perpetuating and continually updated intelligence dossiers, for them."

Helioform

Star
Nafeez Ahmed's excellent, investigative piece lays bare the birth and conception of Google and Facebook. At the end of it, i concluded that every other platform (whatsapp, twitter etc) was conceived the same way. Its true that some apps/programs are 'organic' and are simply gobbled up by big tech once spotted and deemed useful to the over-arching agenda. On the whole, i think most of them espionage spawn.

"For the first time in history the intelligence agencies got people to build their own self perpetuating and continually updated intelligence dossiers, for them."
I have read some of it and I thought it was really well researched so far. I have heard of the Mitre Corporation from William Cooper before who claimed that it was a very secret and influential company. Seems like the military has always been involved with the creation and expansion of the internet as I have suspected.

And I don't know if you were into this research at a time when this intelligence organization was created:

It was so blatant with Illuminati symbolism that it was essentially talked about in all the conspiracy researchers' circles and was ultimately shut down due to all the outrage. More info on this here:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Paranoid.htm

Karlysymon

Superstar
And I don't know if you were into this research at a time when this intelligence organization was created:

It was so blatant with Illuminati symbolism that it was essentially talked about in all the conspiracy researchers' circles and was ultimately shut down due to all the outrage. More info on this here:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Paranoid.htm
No i wasn't. I was a blissfully ignorant minor. Thanks for CA article link.

SkepticCat

Veteran
The world is a changin' !!!!!! Police state!!!!! Censorship!!!! Say bye-bye to ALL freedoms soon. Enoy'em while you can folks!!!
Can you remind me again why it is pretty much everyone appears to be totally fine with simply surrending to these Illuminist psychopaths, just giving up and handing over the entire world to devil worshippers? Where is the resistance?

Do you people realize we're causing Bible prophecy to happen just by our plain neglect and apathetic attitudes?

'The whole world is being destroyed. We're all doomed. Oh well.' - seems to be the stance. :-/

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@SkepticCat

"Do you people realize we're causing Bible prophecy to happen just by our plain neglect and apathetic attitudes?"

You ask an excellent question. I understand exactly what you mean too. Perhaps I could phrase it like this:-

Given the times we find ourselves in, and given what we know of the "world that is" along with our knowledge of what will one day be, how best should we live?

The phrase "opportunity cost" comes up in business a lot. If you put effort into one thing it means you take it away from something else.

So:

1: what should we be doing?

2: should we be doing more than one thing?

Bacsi

Star
Can you remind me again why it is pretty much everyone appears to be totally fine with simply surrending to these Illuminist psychopaths, just giving up and handing over the entire world to devil worshippers? Where is the resistance?

Do you people realize we're causing Bible prophecy to happen just by our plain neglect and apathetic attitudes?

'The whole world is being destroyed. We're all doomed. Oh well.' - seems to be the stance. :-/
Most people don't realize what's going on.