Facebook = Super confusing?

Vixy

Star
Is it me or is Facebook super confusing?

Like if you're in a shut group and write something and it ends up on your own wall for everyone to see? I've tried using FB for fun (fake account ofc and yes, I know all about fb and Zuckerbergs working for the elite but there was information I was after) but I stopped bc its so damn confusing. Never had such problems understanding a sites construction. What asshole did the layout and why make it so damn ugly and complex? ..or maybe it's me. What do you guys say?

Last edited:

Nicole

Rookie
Out of the social media I had used, and I've deleted myself off them by now, I honestly liked Myspace's, at least before the whole new look of today. I don't know what to think though.

Dalit

Star
Is it me or is Facebook super confusing?

Like if you're in a shut group and write something and it ends up on your own wall for everyone to see? I've tried using FB for fun (fake account ofc and yes, I know all about fb and Zuckerbergs working for the elite but there was information I was after) but I stopped bc its so damn confusing. Never had such problems understanding a sites construction. What asshole did the layout and why make it so damn ugly and complex? ..or maybe it's me. What do you guys say?
I'd get off there if I were you. Guys in IT usually don't use it or barely use it. That tells me something right there. Also it's a total data mining operation and there's been proof that it influences people with ads, posts they can see, etc.

That being said, I could be using it for online support with my new lifestyle of health since others who do what I'm doing are on there. No thanks though. I'll pray and text my friends.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/06/28/facebook-manipulated-689003-users-emotions-for-science/#4cf9ca37197c

As the great Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins once sang, "Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage." :)

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Even when you delete post's from your wall they tend to randomly reappear lol. If you don't care about sharing content there is "only me" option, otherwise no privacy for you :) facebook is like aquarium..

Vixy

Star
Yeah, thats why I use a fake name for a fake account but the bastards found me out and closed me down, haha! There were some groups I wanted to get at there, thats why I joined.