Facebook Changes Its Name

Aamy

Star
I am not being ignorant. Meta was chosen as one of the reasons is that it shares the first two letters with MeWe. Besides when you accuse someone else as being ignorant it means that you are projecting your ignorance onto them.
I admit that i dont care at this point if Facebook changed his name or not, but I paid attention to the fact that Marc Z said that, in a close future, we wont need cellphones or laptops anymore. Because we will able to connect with each other to do reality game and other stupid stuff. I dont want his shit. I dont want to be this type of slave but its not like i could do something. Im 25, nobody take me seriously if I even try to speak about the famous world, New world order.
Nobody to rely on :'(

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Meta

Meta is a word which, like so many other things, we have the ancient Greeks to thank for. When they used it, meta meant “beyond,” “after,” or “behind.” The “beyond” sense of meta still lingers in words like metaphysics or meta-economy.

The meaning “after” made me think of Revelation 4:1 - a new “Facebook” designed for a NWO perhaps?

voj

Established
The fact facebook was mark zuckerberg idea doesnt mean it belongs to him. Include whatsapp and instagram.

Aamy

Star
The fact facebook was mark zuckerberg idea doesnt mean it belongs to him. Include whatsapp and instagram.
Yes but i really think this guy is evil like his superiors, maybe it doesn't belong to him thats right. He is surely programming to promote this craziness that a lot of people dont want

elsbet

Superstar
I swear i am, in fact i think my astrology sign is for something ( i believe a lot in astrologie signs) but god give me a beautiful present, who is the brain ! And even if every beliefs is different because of our lives. But, when you see things who seem weird and strange for you, its a right to study the subject, even if you don't believe about this stuff.

Im so sorry i dont know if im clear its difficult to explain correctly what i want to say. They didnt even have this intelligence. Just to read or listen about some stuff. Im arguing a lot to try to do something. I cant just stay sit down, when you learn 1% of the truth about this world.

I understand your point here, but really, they are more and more stupid. I swear.
Pisces?

I used to get into the astro personality profiles-- which I regret. However, I can tell you this: what they call naivete or naive, is actually spiritual discernment. And it is a gift from God-- not astrology. :)

And yes, you are clear... I used to try to tell people too. I still tell my family, but I'm a little more careful with others-- especially if they don't know me very well.

Even people who believe struggle with the strangeness of the world-- it is much easier for them to blow it off and put it out of their minds, than to consider a world government that is trying to own them. It scares the hell out of a lot of people.
-

Aamy

Star
Pisces?

I used to get into the astro personality profiles-- which I regret. However, I can tell you this: what they call naivete or naive, is actually spiritual discernment. And it is a gift from God-- not astrology. :)

And yes, you are clear... I used to try to tell people too. I still tell my family, but I'm a little more careful with others-- especially if they don't know me very well.

Even people who believe struggle with the strangeness of the world-- it is much easier for them to blow it off and put it out of their minds, than to consider a world government that is trying to own them. It scares the hell out of a lot of people.
-
Ah yes pisces have a good intuition and discernment. But its painful too, because you are more aware that some people, about a lot of things.. and i know i cant do something on my own. Who listen a 25 years girl anyway?

Yes i try to speak to my "family" about a lot of things, but their case is totally lost. My mother said she doesn't like Karl Zero. What can i do about that? She has only eyes for Zemmour, Cnews and playing big farms all the day. Its terrible. Her brain is suffering. Its worse and worse. And i should deal with her bullshit and nonsense everytime. Thats a real nightmare

Aamy

Star
Oh and by the way, why are regret the astrology thing? Is there something to know about this?

Nikōn

Veteran
Meta is short for METAVERSE. It's the name of the concept of building a digital world to immerse ourselves in. Its in fact the precursor to The Matrix.
Capitalism (with Liberal-Progressivism as it's religion and law) is the actual Matrix, but this is the start of a push towards their already prevalent AI and Transhuman utopianism on accelerated speed - which just it makes it harder and harder to escape the external Capitalist matrix that has already consumed everything in sight and made escape increasingly unrealistic.

Teresa

Rookie
I take breaks now and then from Facebook to use other parts of the internet such as my email accounts and other websites. Facebook wants to be a monopoly on the internet so you need it to find out about local businesses and events. But if you are organising an event it shouldn't only be advertised on Facebook but an emailing list and an official website as well. There were events run at Rhondda Cynon Taff council attractions that weren't on their official website but only on Facebook. Same if you own an independent shop. There should be an official website and emailing list not just a Facebook page.

Apheirox

Established

Karlysymon

Superstar
Meta is short for METAVERSE. It's the name of the concept of building a digital world to immerse ourselves in. Its in fact the precursor to The Matrix.
This thread by @saki was created on 6th August

EDIT

Last edited:
This thread by @saki was created on 6th August

Even the Twitter account of Matrix 4: Resurrections made fun of it: