Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

Stucky

Star
Even Piers highlighted it. He called out that Israeli representative, that why IDF has to be along journalists, to suppress truth? They are getting annihilated, but because they can't fight real men, they target civilians.
You can bet your bottom dollar that the crazies have committed a multitude of war crimes in Northern Gaza. No wonder the U.S was worried about journos going in during the 'ceasefire'

This is a report from MEM which ties in with your post here and Haich's post in the other thread

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231207-israel-rounding-up-hundreds-of-palestinian-boys-men-and-disappearing-them/

Everyone who is supporting Israel are terrorist sympathizers. You people are not the people of God, because for past 2 months, the amount of bloodshed is widely documented and shared, still you people did not budge by seeing this amount of suffering. Instead you people justified it. No Jew, no Muslim, no Christian, no Agnostic, no Atheist who is human enough can support this. People who are willfully ignorant are direct beneficiary, stone-hearted, which are supporting a genocidal fascist state, which works on imperialist model , in greed of land , gas,trade routes and all kinds of materials gain. Regarding eschatology, the videos I shared in which a Muslim historian shared his opinion that only God will determine it, same sentiment is shared by this Rabbi. You people cannot force God. Your faith is twisted, illogical, immoral and nihilistic which allows you to justify crimes done against humanity.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
You have a very dark heart, if you think someone is strange for getting emotional about the death of a baby, you’re in no way someone who represents a follower of Jesus. You’re an absolute stain on Christianity and you do not represent it in any way, shape or form.
Babies don't go to hell. They haven't reached an age of accountability. It's not a tragedy it's a blessing. What's really sad are grown adults who have had the Gospel clearly told to them yet refuse to repent and believe..... That's a true tragedy knowing that without Christ they'll go to hell.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
So I seen new scenes from recent massacre, kids in pieces. Nope, zionist don't deserve kindness.

God knows how much I despise you Enoch bot. One of the reason was you being a "so-called" Christian, always shipped a 13 year boy to adult man , that too a gay relationship. Guys, an exemplary person to support Israhell is mentally ill.
In this post , she is discussing a alleged gay relationship of a 13 year old kid and an adult. Took few minutes to find it, but totally worth it.

View attachment 97861
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. If you thought this would make me unfollow Enoch, you need to check on your OWN mental illness. You know why I don't care about this even if it's true? Because Enoch has never shown aggressive hatred toward me as you have. You aren't going to determine my opinion about someone just because you "exposed" them. I'll determine whom I want to interact with on my own.

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Mark 12:29-31 (the Gospel of Jesus as recorded by Mark)
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord (not some 3=1 "trinity"):
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

Matthew 5:43-48 (the Gospel of Jesus as recorded by Matthew)
5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour (see: Leviticus 19:18), and hate thine enemy (see: Deuteronomy 10:12-20) .
5:44 BUT I SAY UNTO YOU, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU, DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU, AND PRAY FOR THEM WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU, AND PERSECUTE YOU;
5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the tax-collectors the same?
5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the tax-collectors so?
5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

God has COMMANDED us NOT to murder, which is a capital crime under His Perfect Law (Exodus 20:13).

God has COMMANDED us to love our neighbour as ourselves (Leviticus 19:18).

God has COMMANDED us to execute Liberty and Justice for all, according to HIS Perfect Statutes and Judgments, found in His Law/Commandments, including for our enemies and "the stranger within our gates" (Deuteronomy 10:12-20).

Christ plainly stated that He was taught and sent by God to teach God's doctrine (John 5:19-20; 7:15-17), which is God's Perfect Law (Matthew 5:17-20), the fulfilling of which is Love (Rom. 13:8-14).

Anyone who is not living by and DOING what God COMMANDS is clearly in error, as well as in danger of finding themselves in The Fire on Judgement Day.

As someone who does not want that certain damnation for you, or for anyone else on this forum, nor for anyone else in the world (regardless of what side they may be on in any war), please take heed and thoroughly study the references that have been shared, as though your true, eternal life depend upon it, which it does.

May God Bless you.
Thanks Freeman. I am thankful for you to keep me reminded of the blessed hope in Christ.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
You people who support genocide are amongst the oppressors, Allah will suffice us but may the wrath of God be upon oppressors and it's supporters

View attachment 97867

He was carrying a foot of his family member, and if some Christian zionists tell me because Zechariah 12, you people are MAD, psychopath, relegious Extremists, deviants. God will insha'Allah destroy Israel in our lifetime. You will witness it.
"Allah will suffice us but may the wrath of God be upon oppressors and it's supporters."
Aren't Allah and God the same? Why is Allah the loving one and God is the wrathful one?

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Everyone who is supporting Israel are terrorist sympathizers. You people are not the people of God, because for past 2 months, the amount of bloodshed is widely documented and shared, still you people did not budge by seeing this amount of suffering. Instead you people justified it. No Jew, no Muslim, no Christian, no Agnostic, no Atheist who is human enough can support this. People who are willfully ignorant are direct beneficiary, stone-hearted, which are supporting a genocidal fascist state, which works on imperialist model , in greed of land , gas,trade routes and all kinds of materials gain. Regarding eschatology, the videos I shared in which a Muslim historian shared his opinion that only God will determine it, same sentiment is shared by this Rabbi. You people cannot force God. Your faith is twisted, illogical, immoral and nihilistic which allows you to justify crimes done against humanity.

You love to keep saying this and posting plenty of videos to show us what's happening in paralyzed teen. If you really want to see change, why aren't you out there fighting against Israel? You would probably make more of a difference trying to fight a losing battle than to waste so much of your time here trying to convince us.

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. If you thought this would make me unfollow Enoch, you need to check on your OWN mental illness. You know why I don't care about this even if it's true? Because Enoch has never shown aggressive hatred toward me as you have. You aren't going to determine my opinion about someone just because you "exposed" them. I'll determine whom I want to interact with on my own.
Your delusions have no limits lol.:D
I'm not "convincing you", remember its her thread so I'm leaving it for a future lurker to present what kind of people you are. Of course I don't like you people,you people hate Muslims,heck I don't know you apart from that you are evil for supporting a genocidal monster and I'm really worried for future of humanity. And regarding your dumb opinion that why I'm here, well this is one thing, telling the truth and fighting propaganda. And I know it irritates zionies. I like irritating them.
And about Allah and God thing, you do have extra time on your hands, be open minded and search about Islam without your bias instead of acting dumb on purpose.

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Your delusions have no limits lol.:D
I'm not "convincing you", remember its her thread so I'm leaving it for a future lurker to present what kind of people you are. Of course I don't like you people,you people hate Muslims,heck I don't know you apart from that you are evil for supporting a genocidal monster and I'm really worried for future of humanity. And regarding your dumb opinion that why I'm here, well this is one thing, telling the truth and fighting propaganda. And I know it irritates zionies. I like irritating them.
And about Allah and God thing, you do have extra time on your hands, be open minded and search about Islam without your bias instead of acting dumb on purpose.
Why would I search it? You should be able to explain it to me lol