Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:

HenryMakow.com – Dec 6, 2023

How long will it be before anti-semitism becomes the regrettable but default condition for billions of caring and morally responsible citizens of the world?

“Jews who think Israel can do no wrong will fill the internet with anonymous abuse and threats but the fact is that Israel is now the most wicked nation the world has seen for generations, and those who claim that Israel is entitled to defend itself (and, by some perverted, obscene logic entitled to bomb refugee camps and hospitals and slaughter babies with impunity) are living in a moral desert way beyond contempt.”

Makow Disclaimer-
As a proud Khazar, I don’t believe Jews have any claim to Palestine. Nonetheless, Israel is a fait accompli with much to admire. Most countries, like the US, are founded on lies and false premises. I support the two-state solution. However I fear Israel was never intended to be a “Jewish homeland” but to instigate WW3. Louis B. Marshall, (1856-1929) the Counsel to bankers Kuhn Loeb said in a letter dated Sept. 26 1918, “Zionism is but an incident of a far-reaching plan: it is merely a convenient peg on which to hang a powerful weapon.” Israelis are dying for the NWO. In moral terms, Israel’s supporters are deliberately inviting their own destruction. Satanism is the worship of death of destruction.

Jews, Israel & Antisemitism

by Dr Vernon Coleman — (henrymakow.com)

The wickedness of Netanyahu and his cronies is now blatant. The result of their black-hearted, ungodly killing is that anyone who supports or defends Israel is a disgrace to humanity.

Biden, Sunak and all other politicians who support or defend Israel (or who dishonestly use money raised from their taxpayers to support Israel’s genocidal attack on the Palestinians) deserve to be tried along side the ruthless, merciless Zionists behind this outrage.

Jews who think Israel can do no wrong will fill the internet with anonymous abuse and threats but the fact is that Israel is now the most wicked nation the world has seen for generations, and those who claim that Israel is entitled to defend itself (and, by some perverted, obscene logic entitled to bomb refugee camps and hospitals and slaughter babies with impunity) are living in a moral desert way beyond contempt.

A Freeman

Superstar
continuing...excerpt below from:

Vernon Coleman - Israel Supporters are Monsters
December 6, 2023

https://henrymakow.com/2023/12/vernon-coleman---israel-suppor.html

I seem to remember hearing, by the way, that the Israelis had claimed that hospitals in Gaza were stuffed to the brim with Hamas fighters and arms.

What happened to the evidence for that claim?

It appalls me that Western Governments and the Western media continue to support Israel when they should be condemning Netanyahu and threatening to go in and take away his weapons. The big question Biden and Sunak et al should be considering should be: `Should Israel be allowed to continue to exist in its present form and situation?'

The Western media continues to put the genocide in Gaza back with the crossword puzzles and small ads. Celebrities are too cowardly to speak out lest they are condemned as terrorist supporting and labelled as anti-semitic. Yet, as predicted, the Israeli forces are moving into the West Bank and the southern part of Gaza. Their plan has been patently clear since early October.

I note incidentally that the corruption trial against Netanyahu has now been resumed. The trial was paused after the events of October 7th. Netanyahu is the first sitting Israeli prime minister to appear in court accused of fraud, breach of trust and bribery - in three separate cases. Netanyahu denies the charges. One hopes that whatever the outcome of this trial, Netanyahu will be charged with war crimes. Oddly I haven't been able to find any reference to the resumption of Netanyahu's trial on the BBC website. Maybe it's there somewhere.

220px-Dr_Vernon_Coleman_2019.jpeg

(left, Vernon Coleman)

A comment that `Adolf Hitler would be proud of Benjamin Netanyahu' was reportedly attacked as being anti-semitic.

If that was the crux of the comment then I fail to see why it should cause dismay. It was, it seems to me, a reasonable comment on Israel's senior war criminal.

Does this now mean that anyone who accuses a Jew of anything will automatically be accused of anti-semitism?

There certainly seem to be some folk who assume that any criticism of anyone Jewish is automatically anti-semitism. It is, it seems, perfectly acceptable to be rude about Christians but never acceptable to be rude about Jews.

This, of course, is nonsense as well as being elitist and racist and I am sure that no thinking Jew would want the world to perceive them as automatically superior simply because of their religion. That would be absurd as saying that Baptists cannot be criticised because they are Baptists or that Methodists are all automatically beyond criticism. It would mean that we would no longer be allowed to criticise Goldman Sachs, for example.

And what about Hitler? Jewish writers have denied the possibility but some studies have in the past suggested that Hitler had Jewish connections. If that suspicion were correct it would mean that criticism of Hitler would be anti-semitic and therefore forbidden.

is-fin-hamas.jpeg

The bottom line is that Israel's actions are clearly disproportionate and like many in the world I find it difficult to understand why NATO hasn't become involved to defend Gaza and put a stop to the genocide taking place.

Whether we are Christian, Muslim, Buddhists or Jews we all have a duty, a responsibility, to stand up and condemn Israel.

Israel's supporters, blind to human suffering, will doubtless defile the internet with anonymous abuse and threats.

A Freeman

Superstar

Israel orders more Gazans to flee, bombs areas where it sends them
by tts-admin | Dec 7, 2023 | 0 comments

Palestinians gather at the site of an Israeli strike in southern Gaza.

Arafat Barbakh and Mohammed Salem – Reuters Dec 4, 2023

Israel ordered Palestinians to leave parts of the main southern city in the Gaza Strip on Monday even as its bombs rained down on areas where it had told them to go.

Israeli troops and tanks also pressed the ground campaign against Hamas militants in the south of the enclave after having largely gained control of the now-devastated north.

Israel’s military posted a map on social media platform X on Monday morning with around a quarter of the city of Khan Younis marked off in yellow as territory that must be evacuated at once.

Three arrows pointed south and west, telling people to head towards the Mediterranean coast and towards Rafah, near the Egyptian border.

Desperate Gazans in Khan Younis packed their belongings and headed towards Rafah. Most were on foot, walking past ruined buildings in a solemn and silent procession.

But Rafah itself was coming under Israeli fire. The head of the United Nations agency in Gaza (UNWRA), Thomas White, said people there were themselves being forced to flee.

“People are pleading for advice on where to find safety. We have nothing to tell them,” he said on X.

Bombing at one site in Rafah overnight had torn a crater the size of a basketball court out of the earth. A dead toddler’s bare feet and black trousers poked out from under a pile of rubble. Men struggled with their bare hands to move a chunk of the concrete that had crushed the child.

Later they chanted “God is greatest” and wept as they marched through the ruins carrying the body in a bundle, and that of another small child body wrapped in a blanket.

“We were asleep and safe, they told us it was a safe area, Rafah and all,” said Salah al-Arja, owner of one of the houses destroyed at the site.

“There were children, women and martyrs,” he said. “They tell you it is a safe area, but there is no safe area in all of the Gaza Strip, it is all lies and manipulations.”

Haich

Superstar
This is not me celebrating the death of a baby. This is me mocking you for getting all emotional about it
You have a very dark heart, if you think someone is strange for getting emotional about the death of a baby, you’re in no way someone who represents a follower of Jesus. You’re an absolute stain on Christianity and you do not represent it in any way, shape or form.

So I seen new scenes from recent massacre, kids in pieces. Nope, zionist don't deserve kindness.

God knows how much I despise you Enoch bot. One of the reason was you being a "so-called" Christian, always shipped a 13 year boy to adult man , that too a gay relationship. Guys, an exemplary person to support Israhell is mentally ill.
In this post , she is discussing a alleged gay relationship of a 13 year old kid and an adult. Took few minutes to find it, but totally worth it.

FB_IMG_1701956861591.jpg

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
For the 3rd time, I said: "Israel is killing paralyzed teen babies? Oh no! A future terrorist was killed!"
This is not me celebrating the death of a baby. This is me mocking you for getting all emotional about it when Israel has made it clear that women and children are a threat because they can make more Hamas in the future. Those babies go to heaven and even you have agreed on that.
Mark 12:29-31 (the Gospel of Jesus as recorded by Mark)
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord (not some 3=1 "trinity"):
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

Matthew 5:43-48 (the Gospel of Jesus as recorded by Matthew)
5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour (see: Leviticus 19:18), and hate thine enemy (see: Deuteronomy 10:12-20) .
5:44 BUT I SAY UNTO YOU, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU, DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU, AND PRAY FOR THEM WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU, AND PERSECUTE YOU;
5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the tax-collectors the same?
5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the tax-collectors so?
5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

God has COMMANDED us NOT to murder, which is a capital crime under His Perfect Law (Exodus 20:13).

God has COMMANDED us to love our neighbour as ourselves (Leviticus 19:18).

God has COMMANDED us to execute Liberty and Justice for all, according to HIS Perfect Statutes and Judgments, found in His Law/Commandments, including for our enemies and "the stranger within our gates" (Deuteronomy 10:12-20).

Christ plainly stated that He was taught and sent by God to teach God's doctrine (John 5:19-20; 7:15-17), which is God's Perfect Law (Matthew 5:17-20), the fulfilling of which is Love (Rom. 13:8-14).

Anyone who is not living by and DOING what God COMMANDS is clearly in error, as well as in danger of finding themselves in The Fire on Judgement Day.

As someone who does not want that certain damnation for you, or for anyone else on this forum, nor for anyone else in the world (regardless of what side they may be on in any war), please take heed and thoroughly study the references that have been shared, as though your true, eternal life depend upon it, which it does.

May God Bless you.

Maldarker

Star
Could it be that this is all being done to get full control of the dome of the rock? Are muslims able to access the mosque still or have they been driven out? They want that third temple built at any costs it seems. And since they are masked could their be mossad in the mix... The wolf in sheeps clothing concept...

No lambasting honest questions and responses please. I honestly think this was their play all along.

An excellent video, highlighting how it is dangerous when a genocidal maniac like Netanyahu is referencing biblical scripture and why Christian and Jewish Scholars and Rabbi needs to step up for an intervention. Same like Psychopath Bibi, those zionies here who use biblical references, showing genocidal intent by quoting Zechariah 12 are Nazis, relegious Extremists, totally unhinged and extremely dangerous people. They are misinterpreting relegious texts while an active Genocide is being committed. These people needs to be shunned.

You people who support genocide are amongst the oppressors, Allah will suffice us but may the wrath of God be upon oppressors and it's supporters

FB_IMG_1701966475082.jpg

He was carrying a foot of his family member, and if some Christian zionists tell me because Zechariah 12, you people are MAD, psychopath, relegious Extremists, deviants. God will insha'Allah destroy Israel in our lifetime. You will witness it.

Last edited: