Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Beware of False Prophets and Teachers

Matthew 7:15-20
King James Version

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Beware of False Prophets and Teachers

Matthew 7:15-20
King James Version

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them
And what did Christ specifically say about the blasphemy of THEM WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS AND ARE NOT?

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The standard Jewish encyclopaedia states that it’s likely 95% of modern Jews are Ashkenazis which means, by their own admission, the overwhelming majority of the people falsely claiming to be Jews are not even Semites. (Source: Jewish Encyclopedia Statistics).

Genesis 10: 1-3
10:1
Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem (from which ALL Semites are descended), Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

As can clearly be seen from the passage above, the Ashkenazis are descended from JAPHETH through his son Gomer, NOT from Shem/Sem, from whom all Semites originate.

Therefore, according to God and His Anointed One (Christ), anyone who is supporting and promoting the evil agenda of the Ashkenazis/Israelis/counterfeit-Jews, i.e. pretending that the synagogue of Satan are somehow God's chosen people, despite all of the evil they do, IS a liar and a false prophet. Period.

Murder, and the intentional bombing and starving out of one's neighbors IS evil, which should leave no doubt that the current occupiers of the LAND of Israel are very obviously not being led by God nor by Christ. Judge a tree by it fruit.

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:

Israel’s war on Gaza: List of key events, day 182
US President Joe Biden pressed Israeli PM Netanyahu to implement ‘specific, concrete and measurable’ steps to protect civilians and aid workers in Gaza.

1712364841951.png

Palestinians living in Maghazi refugee camp collect usable items from the rubble of destroyed buildings following an Israeli attack in Deir el-Balah, Gaza on April 4, 2024 [Ashraf Amra/Anadolu Agency]

Published On 5 Apr 2024

Here’s how things stand on Friday, April 5, 2024:

Fighting and humanitarian crisis

• Eight out of every 10 schools in Gaza are damaged or destroyed, UNICEF said, news agency AFP reported on Thursday. As many as 625,000 students have no access to education.
  • About 1,000 children in Gaza have lost one or both of their legs, the Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS) said on Thursday. More than 50,000 children are estimated to be acutely malnourished in Gaza, the United Nations added.
  • The PRCS also said the number of children who have died from starvation and dehydration in Gaza has now risen to 31.
  • Separately, the Gaza municipality warned on Thursday that diseases are spreading in the enclave due to an accumulation of waste. The municipality called on local and international institutions to help improve the health and environmental conditions “and enable the municipality to provide services that the aggression has caused near complete paralysis in.”