Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

Flarepath

Star
isrl.jpg

I think we'll have to wait until all the books are written before we can judge what happened.
At the moment the way I see it is That Hamas launched the Oct 7th 'Murder Raid' , so Israel is now simply counter-attacking.
Israel gave the Gazan population fair warning to flee from the northern area to the south or into Egypt, so if the population chose to stay it's their own fault if they got caught up in the war as Israel bombed buildings which were giving cover to Hamas in their tunnels underneath.

Stucky

Star
View attachment 103382

I think we'll have to wait until all the books are written before we can judge what happened.
At the moment the way I see it is That Hamas launched the Oct 7th 'Murder Raid' , so Israel is now simply counter-attacking.
Israel gave the Gazan population fair warning to flee from the northern area to the south or into Egypt, so if the population chose to stay it's their own fault if they got caught up in the war as Israel bombed buildings which were giving cover to Hamas in their tunnels underneath.
Your idiotic comment goes hand in hand with Enoch's idiotic lying thread.

Awoken2

Superstar
*NEWSFLASH*

After receiving confirmation that 3 of the 7 aid workers massacred by Israeli forces were British, UK Prime Minister Rich T Sunak has announced that all future weapons sales to Israel will not include the standard kosher discount and will be charged at full price.

(Just thought I'd bump e-bots propaganda out the way with some bollocks of my own)