Eye of RA

Kais_1

Star
If you are using occult methods then it would explain why nothing you type makes any sense.

I am concerned for you. You cannot dabble with the occult without getting burned.
what makes you think...im dabbling with the occult.....

the occult is tomorrows science btw..

thanks for your concern, but i assure you there is nothing to worry about

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
what makes you think...im dabbling with the occult.....

the occult is tomorrows science btw..

thanks for your concern, but i assure you there is nothing to worry about
Sounds like you bought the "occult marketing pack" to me ;-)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
i consider satanic teachings and wiccan teachings occult...and the likes thereof
I guess from a Biblical perspective, you might call these dark "against" narratives, but what about the more subtle light "instead" narratives? What of alchemy and Rosicrucianism, angel cards, "Christ consciousness" and astral travel? Occult?

DavidSon

Star
@ Kais- I was curious what system are you applying to your investigations? I only know the basics of gematria/kabbalistic schools of thought, but it sounds like you're attempting to apply this to the Quran? Are you considering the Arabic letters and numbers or the english translation? Now you're mentioning Greek Gnosticism... not to belittle you but it's really difficult to make any sense about where you're coming from...or where you're trying to get to. Could you explain your thought process or what schools you're referencing, so that a stranger could possibly follow along?

Kais_1

Star
I guess from a Biblical perspective, you might call these dark "against" narratives, but what about the more subtle light "instead" narratives? What of alchemy and Rosicrucianism, angel cards, "Christ consciousness" and astral travel? Occult?
i have researched most of what you mention....and i did not consider it occult..

just further knowledge that all

Kais_1

Star
@ Kais- I was curious what system are you applying to your investigations? I only know the basics of gematria/kabbalistic schools of thought, but it sounds like you're attempting to apply this to the Quran? Are you considering the Arabic letters and numbers or the english translation? Now you're mentioning Greek Gnosticism... not to belittle you but it's really difficult to make any sense about where you're coming from...or where you're trying to get to. Could you explain your thought process or what schools you're referencing, so that a stranger could possibly follow along?
i am using basic gematria to decode parts of the quran....

i found a code in the quran that symbolises a eye, i initially thought it was eye of horus, but is is in fact the eye of ra.

i found symbols for the words as above so below also....

eye of ra is feminine and depicts a goddess.....the first divine feminine was sophia....mary and the rest are modelled upon sophia

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
i have researched most of what you mention....and i did not consider it occult..

just further knowledge that all
OK - I'm not going to presume that because the names of some key characters are similar in the Qur'an and the Bible that the accounts of what they said and did are the same. The "original" deception according to the Bible was not to do a ritual involving black cloaks and goats or midnight sacrifices in lonely woods. It was simply to get people to accept the line originally sold in Genesis 3:-

"4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

It is quite clear from my reading of the Corpus Hermeticum (which I inherited from a great aunt who should have known better!) and the New Rosicrucian Manifesto that at least this ancient and that more modern source promote exactly the same message.

What better way to cheat people out of salvation than to get them to buy the idea that they can be their own saviours, ascending to higher vibratory states and throwing off the old Age of Pisces for the soon to dawn Age of Aquarius?

JoChris

Superstar
would you consider knowledge of Sophia and the archons...occult?
Exactly how are you receiving the knowledge?
E.g. Objective reading of esoteric books/ websites and paraphrasing for us
Impressions that come into your mind when you read a religion's texts
Altered states of consciousness, and you are typing a message you have received another dimension/ spiritual being

Again, I don't think any Muslim would ever type what you have typed.

Kais_1

Star
Exactly how are you receiving the knowledge?
E.g. Objective reading of esoteric books/ websites and paraphrasing for us
Impressions that come into your mind when you read a religion's texts
Altered states of consciousness, and you are typing a message you have received another dimension/ spiritual being

i gain my knowledge from books and the net...and other users

a pattern comes to me, and i follow that pattern..

the pattern leads me to furthers truths and understanding..

Kais_1

Star
well i must be the first then in that case, most muslims are too scared to look further than the quran..

also all muslims are taught to read the quran in arabic....when they dont understand a word..

i have personally read the quran in english many times over....and it makes sense...

Kais_1

Star
OK - I'm not going to presume that because the names of some key characters are similar in the Qur'an and the Bible that the accounts of what they said and did are the same. The "original" deception according to the Bible was not to do a ritual involving black cloaks and goats or midnight sacrifices in lonely woods. It was simply to get people to accept the line originally sold in Genesis 3:-

"4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

It is quite clear from my reading of the Corpus Hermeticum (which I inherited from a great aunt who should have known better!) and the New Rosicrucian Manifesto that at least this ancient and that more modern source promote exactly the same message.

What better way to cheat people out of salvation than to get them to buy the idea that they can be their own saviours, ascending to higher vibratory states and throwing off the old Age of Pisces for the soon to dawn Age of Aquarius?
maybe the answer to my questions is MAAT..

maat being both a egyptian goddess and a law of ancient egypt and also maybe a idea!

MAAT

maybe the idea was SOPHIA

what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
they have

maybe the answer to my questions is MAAT..

maat being both a egyptian goddess and a law of ancient egypt and also maybe a idea!

MAAT

maybe the idea was SOPHIA

what are your thoughts?
"Now You See Me"

https://nowyouseeme.fandom.com/wiki/Now_You_See_Me_(film_series)

When Lionel was young, he asked a man to sign a card for a trick. Lionel then places the signed card inside a hollowed-out part of a tree. The tree grows around the card. Twenty years later, Lionel asks the same man to sign a card. Lionel then saws the old tree in half to reveal the card from twenty years ago.

My question to you - who is the real "Greatest Showman"?

_315x420_62a9b7a4a18b73ce83e15a94c4a3f0e9057f1cae7c908e46909eb5f7edd46405.jpg

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
"Now You See Me"

https://nowyouseeme.fandom.com/wiki/Now_You_See_Me_(film_series)

When Lionel was young, he asked a man to sign a card for a trick. Lionel then places the signed card inside a hollowed-out part of a tree. The tree grows around the card. Twenty years later, Lionel asks the same man to sign a card. Lionel then saws the old tree in half to reveal the card from twenty years ago.

My question to you - who is the real "Greatest Showman"?

View attachment 18905
as i see it.....

morning star = lucifer = eye of ra= maat = sophia

devil and his mother....

btw i have no idea who the greatest showman is...

when i was a fully fledged muslim i used to think it would be the dajaal, but there is no mention of him in the quran.

also

the knowledge i have gained came from surah kahf...chapter 18

Kais_1

Star
i think now after more research on the topic of MAAT...that it does not have much to do with sophia....

it seems more to be a set of laws to live by..

there was a goddess called MAAT, and she was related to RA...that all i know thus far

Kais_1

Star
something tells me....or my memories from a previous lifeline.....that we still live in a system of MAAT...

am i right?

i recall local councils through to muslim imams using this system.