Extreme Body Makeover - Fast, Detox, Bodybuild

Does this fast/detox programme sound like a good plan?

• Exciting! This is something I will try myself!

• I will definitely try this myself - at a later date, however!

• It sounds good but I won't try it because [insert excuse here]

• Hamburgers...

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SkepticCat

Veteran

K-rino - The Plan
What's the plan? I'll reveal some of it to you!

I'll be blunt: I'm deeply concerned over the chemtrailing issue. Unknown aerosolized materials being sprayed by unknown organizations across the entire world, without the knowledge, consent or even recognition of the people... This is a dire issue, and how there isn't already a general panic is pretty baffling to me.

The very least one can do is try to protect oneself as long as possible, taking maximum precaution. Since I have been dealing with chronic headache and fatigue for years with doctors never being able to find anything wrong with my body and despite living an almost Spartan life style with healthy eating and rigorous exercise I now suspect chemtrails may be the actual cause of my ailments. So, with the opportunity available and this information being made available to me I'm definitely going to attempt to solve the problem myself - a project the entire medical establishment has completely failed.

So, what is my plan? It's a three-step programme:

1) Fasting

2) Detox

3) Bodybuild

Part one is already underway, I haven't eaten or drunk anything since Saturday. I haven't tried fasting before but nonetheless I intend to continue fasting for a full month. I am committed to this and will not put this off for anything less than life-threatening conditions. I honestly do not suspect it will be much of a problem for me to pull through with this and complete it in first try.

2) With the financial benefit of the money saved up from spending nothing on food for a full month I've ordered a selection of detox, workout and health food remedies, particularly focusing on diatomaceous earth, chlorella and spirulina powder. This website (http://globalskywatch.com/health/solutions/index.html) contains a wealth of information on how to detox. The agent Algin is mentioned as especially important so I've ordered a supply of it. I expect the shipment to arrive tomorrow; once it does I will permit myself to have at least a little bit to eat, but it's going to be basically the goop you saw in the Matrix:

I will intake about 33-50 CL water a day (however much I need to digest the various powders I'll be consuming as the only thing for weeks):

Diatomaceous earth - 3-4 full tablespoons.

Chlorella - it's algae. 1-2 tablespoons.

Cilantro - more powder goop. 2-3 tablespoons.

Algin - more powderized algae goop. It works as a chelator, according to aforementioned website.

Basic vitamin pills - I will look to supply a healthy dose of particularly vitamins C and D. Hopefully not too many complications will arise from consuming these 'standard' materials that may or may not have who-knows-what-else in them. Hopefully, the other detox agents will filter out whatever filth might be hidden in such pills.

Fish oil - I'll be daily treating myself to a couple of these wonders, too - fingers crossed it end up doing more good than harm.

I have ordered a few more dietary supplements but the above will basically be it. If I see no results after two weeks I will seek out additional enhancements such as DMSA and the other agents mentioned on the website.

Stage 3: If all goes well and this fasting/detox course shows good results I will hopefully enter a stage with increased energy. This will then be invested into continuing to supply healthy foods to my body as well as going on to build increased strength and muscle tissue. I expect to lose weigh from a full-month fast (at least 1-2 kgs) which I want to rebuild afterwards, and even put on an additional 10+ kgs of muscle mass if at all possible. Having a powerful body can only be a good thing.

-

What does God's Word have to say about all this? Based on Scripture, I would hope God approves! There are several phrases that relate:

18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.19Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 21Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. (Matthew 17)

And he said unto them, This kind [powerful demons] can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting. (Mark 9:29)

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?17If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. (1 Corinthians 3)

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. (1 Corinthians 6)

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. (Romans 8)

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. (Galatians 5:24)

-

If you're interested I'll keep you updated in this thread on how this goes and what results I see (or do not see) from this project.

Finally, before I terminate this essay here allow me to share the hypothesis that there may be some subtle connection between demonic activity and electricity. Has this occured to anybody else? Consider: Our modern society is filled with electricity/electric signals (WIFI etc). The symbol for satan is... what? A lightning bolt! And chemtrails contain - what? Heavy metals, which researchers like Elana Freeland mention play a role in ionizing the atmosphere so it can be controlled using electricity... Far fetched, or could I be onto something here?

Look at the symbol for 'Elim'!!! Where have you seen this before?

Maybe it is time to unplug, man... getting rid of all the heavy metals we're all inhaling and carrying around can only be a good start.

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Chem trails don’t exist. I can believe some conspiracy theories, but not this one
I thought you left the forums? Anyway, I've posted ample links to evidence chemtrails do indeed exist in the chemtrail thread (https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/look-up.107/page-9)

I honestly think you need to be a lot more concerned at this point about what to do about our artificial sky reality rather than continouing this fruitless trend of trying to deny it goes on.

https://carnicominstitute.org/wp/

sim hae

Established
When I was a child I never saw any chemtrails/contrails/whatevertrails, that's how I know.
If you're young, you've always seen them in the skies

sim hae

Established
Part one is already underway, I haven't eaten or drunk anything since Saturday. I haven't tried fasting before but nonetheless I intend to continue fasting for a full month. I am committed to this and will not put this off for anything less than life-threatening conditions. I honestly do not suspect it will be much of a problem for me to pull through with this and complete it in first try.
Serious question: How? Do you really plan on not consumming anything for a month? I've only tried fasting for a day, I can't imagine lasting even 4 days, let alone a month (especially without water), I mean is it really possible?

Damien50

Star
Serious question: How? Do you really plan on not consumming anything for a month? I've only tried fasting for a day, I can't imagine lasting even 4 days, let alone a month (especially without water), I mean is it really possible?
During the Irish hunger strike it was noted that one man survived 65 days on only water.

Maes17

Superstar
The body will need nutrients eventually otherwise it will go catabolic and eat muscle. Fasting is never a smart way to detox. Just drink purified water and eat as healthy as possible. The kidneys and liver detox the body enough.

Good luck and seek medical help if you do decide to fast as intended.
Personally here, not a fan.

Chronic fatigue and headaches could be a major sodium imbalance.
Pickle juice or gatorade should help in a few days

sim hae

Established
During the Irish hunger strike it was noted that one man survived 65 days on only water.
Wow, I didn't think it was possible. For me though, the lack of water would be the hardest one to overcome in a long fast. I've had to drink even 5-6 litres of water/day in the past.

The body will need nutrients eventually otherwise it will go catabolic and eat muscle. Fasting is never a smart way to detox. Just drink purified water and eat as healthy as possible. The kidneys and liver detox the body enough.
I don't really need to detox because I usually eat home made meals, I wouldn't eat fast food if THEY paid ME (lol), don't drink coffee/alcohol, hate chocolate, etc. So I'm pretty good, but I was considering fasting for the spiritual aspect, though no longer than maybe 3 days.

If you're interested I'll keep you updated in this thread on how this goes and what results I see (or do not see) from this project.
I'm interested SC, please keep us updated. Intermitent fasting is very good for detoxing and giving the digestive system a rest. I don't know about a full month on just supplements and water (if that is what I understand you want to do), but you are thorough in your research and God willing, will do what is best for you.

Vytas

Star
He died like several days later but it stemmed from a convo concerning whether Jesus could have fasted for 40 days realistically. It is possible.
40 days fasts aren't even that uncommon, here is short book with one man story. While he was forced to do it for medical reasons as last resort, it's still very interesting read about his experience.

link

The Zone

Star
Detox programs are similar to diets in that a long term overall healthy solution is better by watching diet and intake. Most of them just strip your inner lining of sludge in a fast way instead of a natural way. If you are into green waste, proceed with detox dieting. Common sense tells me if there is something in the air, that detoxing will at best slow it down for 24 hours. Just an opi and this applies to pre solutions.

Fish oil is great but you will hate yourself as will anybody else nearby after relieving yourself. It seems to be an unavoidable side effect no matter the claims on labels. I have always though religious diets to not only clean but make one appreciate the food on the earth as well.

Maes17

Superstar
Haven't really dieted hard.
No alcohol or soda and limit sweets.

Dropped 5lbs in two weeks but....still gaining strength.
A bit happy, as I'm really just trying to maintain and not gain nor lose weight