Exposing their secret plans

Mountain05

Rookie
Aren't we better than TPTB? Are we really going to succumb and fall into their traps? What can we do to prevent destructions? I made five short lists dealing with this matter.

Methods they use to gain power:
* Conquest
* Divide and conquer
* Fabian strategies
* Control of economy
* Technological breakthrough
* Propaganda
* Desensitization

Current events:
* Covid-19
* BLM
* Tensions in the ME
* Brainwashing
* Division

Possible minor events in the future:
* Mass vaccination
* Protests around the world
* Annexation of west bank

Possible major events in the future:
* World war 3
* Strong earthquakes
* Astronomical events like an asteroid impact
* Population reduction
* Real alien invasion or "Project blue beam"

What can be done to protect ourselves:
* Know the truth, especially about their plans
* Be prepared
* Keep yourselves updated about the current events
* Have hope

I don't know about everything and if you have something to add on the list, please share your thoughts.

Update! Added two more lists.

List of possible goals of TPTB (most are taken from Georgia Guidestones):
* Institute a new world order
* Population control
* Institute a new world religion
* Institure a new world language
* Institute a world court
* Eugenics
* Shape the destiny of humanity in accordance with their specific goals

Possible forms of government in the future if TPTB keeps their power:
* Monarchy
* AI Singleton
* Noocracy
* Technocracy
* Cyberocracy
* Corporate republic
* Dictatorship

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Major event predictions:
* World war 3
* Strong earthquakes
* Astronomical events like an asteroid impact
* Population reduction
You forgot California dropping into the sea after the mother of all earthquakes hits..I don’t think strong earthquakes covers it.

What can be done to protect ourselves:
* Know the truth, especially about their plans
* Be prepared
* Keep yourselves updated about the current events
* Have hope
How does knowing all this protect you?

Mountain05

Rookie
@Lisa
Knowing helps me avoid making mistakes and like knowing about their plans we could possibly prevent something bad happening. The main point is to not let them to get away with their plans. But ultimately, God knows better.

I apologize using wrong words like "prediction", because I can't really know about the future. And this was not intended to scare you but to reveal their possible plans.

Thanks for mentioning about California.

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa
Knowing helps me avoid making mistakes and like knowing about their plans we could possibly prevent something bad happening. The main point is to not let them to get away with their plans. But ultimately, God knows better.

I apologize using wrong words like "prediction", because I can't really know about the future. And this was not intended to scare you but to reveal their possible plans.

Thanks for mentioning about California.
What mistakes have you avoided?

Have you been able to prevent anything then? How did you stop their plans?

Im not scared..their plans might happen or might not..God’s plans though..those will happen and those can be quite scary.

You’re welcome..but it was mentioned a little tongue in cheek..how long have they been predicting that this is it..California is gonna get the big one and that will be it, yet California is still hanging in there..lol!

Maes17

Superstar

Im not scared..their plans might happen or might not..God’s plans though..those will happen and those can be quite scary.

You’re welcome..but it was mentioned a little tongue in cheek..how long have they been predicting that this is it..California is gonna get the big one and that will be it, yet California is still hanging in there..lol!
There is only so much we can do to prepare. The best approach is learning how to adapt to environments quickly. In a shtf scenario your bug out place would only sustain for so long.

If we fall into fema camps. Know your fellow people. Develop that strong sense of community. Get ovet the divide.

At the end of it all though. I still have hopes that life will resume to normal

Lisa

Superstar
There is only so much we can do to prepare. The best approach is learning how to adapt to environments quickly. In a shtf scenario your bug out place would only sustain for so long.

If we fall into fema camps. Know your fellow people. Develop that strong sense of community. Get ovet the divide.

At the end of it all though. I still have hopes that life will resume to normal
I’m interested in what Mountain will say in answer to my questions. I have a feeling that those are just words because there really isn’t anything to do to stop the future..even if you think you know it. The usual let’s all stop the future guys.

I don’t believe that this is the end or close to it..just an attempt to make a sitting president look bad to win an election.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I’m interested in what Mountain will say in answer to my questions. I have a feeling that those are just words because there really isn’t anything to do to stop the future..even if you think you know it. The usual let’s all stop the future guys.

I don’t believe that this is the end or close to it..just an attempt to make a sitting president look bad to win an election.
Our weakness as humans is over complicating things. Probably because we are a species that’s capable of critical thinking. So we tend to look for a deeper meaning.

LittleLady

Established
I truly believe the BLM movement is a distraction, and Floyd's death was a ritual in order to cause said distraction. The virus is also a distraction. You just gotta stay connected with God, man. During the second coming, when he separates the sheep from the goats, you don't want to be in the goat section! Pray, remain with God even if it's extremely difficult, make sure you repent daily, and stay updated on what's going on, because honestly, everything that's happening only makes me want to advance towards God even more.

Mountain05

Rookie

You ask good questions. Let me be more personal.

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I learned that knowing gives us powers if we use it. I really don't wish to tell you what has happened in my life, but I can tell you that I had serious health issues and it made me to constatly do mistakes to others. It took me many years to find a solution, but the solution was achieved through the use of knowledge, and finally I was on the right path. Of course I do regret that what I have done, but what can be done except fixing things back to normal.

Sure, me having two hands will not stop their plans, but sharing knowledge about their plans will help some to wake up and thus resist to fall into their traps. That is how we could prevent them to continue doing their evil deeds, at least to a degree. And another way to know is to look at the past to know about the future like if something has happened this will likely happen. One example is Covid-19 followed by mass vaccination and protests around the world. If people knew about this stuff, they would be prepared for this and act wisely. And these are not empty words as for example Denmark did already institute forced mandatory vaccination to happen in the future. And also, if we know about their plans and be prepared, they will increasingly have a hard time to do their tricks on us. If you say that is God's plan* that matters, then how did they get away with their tricks in the past? And we do know about that TPTB are still actively planning and shape our destiny. That is right now and happening. Think about it.

I have hopes. Giving away our lives is not an option and if we do nothing but sit and watch we will achieve nothing. And of course, I didn't achieve much by starting this thread, at least this will be a small contribution as I've learned much by following VC for around 10 years and reading your comments.

I hope this will suffice and I know this is basic stuff, but that is the way I wished to explain it.

Now, my question to you: Did I really sound like "usual let's all stop the future guys"? If so, which part of it?

* = Not an insult, but will clarify that God's plans are not the same as of TPTB plans.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You ask good questions. Let me be more personal.

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I learned that knowing gives us powers if we use it. I really don't wish to tell you what has happened in my life, but I can tell you that I had serious health issues and it made me to constatly do mistakes to others. It took me many years to find a solution, but the solution was achieved through the use of knowledge, and finally I was on the right path. Of course I do regret that what I have done, but what can be done except fixing things back to normal.

Sure, me having two hands will not stop their plans, but sharing knowledge about their plans will help some to wake up and thus resist to fall into their traps. That is how we could prevent them to continue doing their evil deeds, at least to a degree. And another way to know is to look at the past to know about the future like if something has happened this will likely happen. One example is Covid-19 followed by mass vaccination and protests around the world. If people knew about this stuff, they would be prepared for this and act wisely. And these are not empty words as for example Denmark did already institute forced mandatory vaccination to happen in the future. And also, if we know about their plans and be prepared, they will increasingly have a hard time to do their tricks on us. If you say that is God's plan that matters, then how did they get away with their tricks in the past? And we do know about that TPTB are still actively planning and shape our destiny. That is right now and happening. Think about it.

I have hopes. Giving away our lives is not an option and if we do nothing but sit and watch we will achieve nothing. And of course, I didn't achieve much by starting this thread, at least this will be a small contribution as I've learned much by following VC for around 10 years and reading your comments.

I hope this will suffice and I know this is basic stuff, but that is the way I wished to explain it.

Now, my question to you: Did I really sound like "usual let's all stop the future guys"? If so, which part of it?
Yes, you totally sounded like lets stop the future guys. You said...
Are we really going to succumb and fall into their traps? What can we do to prevent destructions?
You said that you’re been around for 10 years..you should have seen that people often put up threads like that. I particularly remember threads talking about what can we do guys..lets all band together because if we do we can stop them. Lol! I remember brining into that thread the idea that we can’t band together. I used my own family as an example. We are trying to figure out what to have for dinner for just 4 people..not an easy decision and we are family members who love each other..but its always a hard decision. Now try getting strangers together and say what can we do to stop these things from happening? And its already what we do to a point in elections. We vote the guy we think will do the job we think needs to be done..though we know he’s likely corrupt and won’t..we ourselves don’t want to be in that position.

Unless you’re specific I don’t really understand your point in the first paragraph. So..you had a tough time and through hindsight you saw what you needed to know in the first place and think that will help you going forward? That’s how we all learn..by the hard way. That doesn’t mean we can stop it next time though.

Some people will just believe what they are told and something will have to happen that will open their eyes. Like in the blm movement that opened up a family members eyes to the dems. Some people won’t see unless a certain thing happens to grab their attention and you won’t know what it is until it happens. You can’t solve everything and like I said people like to find out things for themselves..a lot of time they can’t be told how to think, feel or act. They learn by finding things out the hard way...and unfortunately that can also drag some of us who know better into it too.

God’s plan works through the bad and evil to bring good. Bad and evil are growing as lawlessness increases..its God’s plan to come back and defeat the devil, the antichrist his prophet and the people who follow them and to save Christians and His chosen people the Jews. But..yes He says the world will be worse than any time in history when He returns as He is taken out of cultures because people don’t believe anymore..which is why lawlessness increases...no God and people will do the sinful things they’ve always wanted to do. They will get rid of the people who will tell them its wrong..us Christians and thing that will solve the problems of their guilt..their consciences will only harden against what is right.

No problem..we all have our opinions here..you can share yours.

Mountain05

Rookie
Yes, you totally sounded like lets stop the future guys. You said...

You said that you’re been around for 10 years..you should have seen that people often put up threads like that. I particularly remember threads talking about what can we do guys..lets all band together because if we do we can stop them. Lol! I remember brining into that thread the idea that we can’t band together. I used my own family as an example. We are trying to figure out what to have for dinner for just 4 people..not an easy decision and we are family members who love each other..but its always a hard decision. Now try getting strangers together and say what can we do to stop these things from happening? And its already what we do to a point in elections. We vote the guy we think will do the job we think needs to be done..though we know he’s likely corrupt and won’t..we ourselves don’t want to be in that position.

Unless you’re specific I don’t really understand your point in the first paragraph. So..you had a tough time and through hindsight you saw what you needed to know in the first place and think that will help you going forward? That’s how we all learn..by the hard way. That doesn’t mean we can stop it next time though.

Some people will just believe what they are told and something will have to happen that will open their eyes. Like in the blm movement that opened up a family members eyes to the dems. Some people won’t see unless a certain thing happens to grab their attention and you won’t know what it is until it happens. You can’t solve everything and like I said people like to find out things for themselves..a lot of time they can’t be told how to think, feel or act. They learn by finding things out the hard way...and unfortunately that can also drag some of us who know better into it too.

God’s plan works through the bad and evil to bring good. Bad and evil are growing as lawlessness increases..its God’s plan to come back and defeat the devil, the antichrist his prophet and the people who follow them and to save Christians and His chosen people the Jews. But..yes He says the world will be worse than any time in history when He returns as He is taken out of cultures because people don’t believe anymore..which is why lawlessness increases...no God and people will do the sinful things they’ve always wanted to do. They will get rid of the people who will tell them its wrong..us Christians and thing that will solve the problems of their guilt..their consciences will only harden against what is right.

No problem..we all have our opinions here..you can share yours.
As you wish then, I do respect your opinion and I have said my part. Some will think I'm false and others may not. What matters to me is I tried to help. That is it.

Mountain05

Rookie
So what you’re saying is anything could happen?
It is a forecast, like of weather. Do the homework and you would understand what I'm talking about making those lists. And I will not bother making more of them.

Lisa

Superstar
It is a forecast, like of weather. Do the homework and you would understand what I'm talking about making those lists. And I will not bother making more of them.
I wouldn’t either..anything could happen.