Exposing the Catholic Church

Are you willing to share this video to save someone's soul? ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

phipps

Star
Here is a testimony of an Ex-NUN who escaped the disgusting Catholic system. I thought to create a separate thread for those who have other videos to expose the Catholic Church.

This is extremely important since millions of peoples souls are at risk here.

I'd heard of her before. Nothing she says is shocking about the Catholic Church sadly. Its way worse than that. There are many genuine Catholics who do not know that their religion is false and I pray and hope God will reveal His truth to them so they can leave Catholicism and have a deep and personal relationship with Christ.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I'd heard of her before. Nothing she says is shocking about the Catholic Church sadly. Its way worse than that. There are many genuine Catholics who do not know that their religion is false and I pray and hope God will His truth to them so they can leave Catholicism and have a deep and personal relationship with Christ.
Same, I never knew they actually did this, I just knew that they were evil since they created the trinity amongst themselves and killed millions of protestants.

But now they are the devil himself, this reminds me of mkultra in someway. Cathy O Brian.

phipps

Star
Same, I never knew they actually did this, I just knew that they were evil since they created the trinity amongst themselves and killed millions of protestants.

But now they are the devil himself, this reminds me of mkultra in someway. Cathy O Brian.
Well their version of the Godhead is certainly not biblical. The Bible tells us the Papacy is going to persecute God's people again but this time it will have more support than it did in the dark ages. Most people will support it and true Christians will be the minority. I want to be in that minority that does not compromise with God's truth.

Last edited:

OceanWaves

Established
Here is a testimony of an Ex-NUN who escaped the disgusting Catholic system. I thought to create a separate thread for those who have other videos to expose the Catholic Church.

Oh, glad you're back. I'll check out the video later.

Daze

Superstar
I've seen many "ex-Muslims" come out and speak against Islam. I'd give names as they're popular with large followings but i don't want to increase their audience. Thing is when questioned its clear to see they actually know nothing of the religion. So how could they have ever been part of it to begin with?

When i see your video "so and so" speaks against the church. Well, what makes her credible? Not that i have any interest in defending Catholicism. Just saying i see plenty of people get in front of a camera and lie their tail off because there's alot of money in it.

As I've pointed out to Tidal, a billion Christians are Catholic. This is basically 1 in 2 who take there religion from the Bible.
Just.. food for thought.

The Agrarian

Veteran

Moderate take. I am a Christian but not Catholic. I know the institution does have a dirty sordid history and the current Pope is... eh... globalist to say the least.

BUT the RCC is incredibly diverse. Most ultra-traditionalists I know cannot stomach their own leadership. There is a low-key schism between traditionalists and the higher Archbishops. In the upper-Midwest, East Africa, and Eastern Europe the most common conplaint is that bishops despise their most loyal members.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
So, she was a nun at a terrible cloister. I tought the exposal would be something more dramatic than that. I mean, the movie "The Song of Bernadette" right at the end show us how rigid cloisters could be at the time. She was a nun around the same time as bernadette, I guess 1858-ish?

But yeah, it's like it. We at the Roman Catholic Church are just a bunch of sinners, stuff tend to happen when you get the lost and the damned under a roof. I'll just end this post with the aforementioned movie linked below if you're curious about it.

the song of bernadette - YouTube

midnightkid

Rookie
Not this kind of 'exposing' again, please. Where's the basis of this statement? I've known several nuns, monks, prophets of islam, and gurus in my life ( i live in a multi-cultural country) who truly serve the communities by spreading peace and true human behaviours. Despite some might pray to more than one god, unity and peace still guide their actions.

All religions are right. Believe what you believe as long as you believe in peace and not war. Anyone who pursues war is a fanatic.
Language and origins are keys as to why there is more than one religion.

What I've been told about Catholicism is that the system is corrupt. Think about it. You're one of the largest religious bodies in the world. Do you truly think that every single one who holds prominent titles is clean by heart? Sorry, but this forum is plain ignorance to me. Google is there for your curiosities. What it says about Catholicism/Roman Catholic Church is below.

"As the world's oldest and largest continuously functioning international institution, it has played a prominent role in the history and development of Western civilization."

Try pointing fingers at this historical religion out there, and you'll be bombarded with logical, historical accuracies that'll prove that this is one of the religions which have constructed the world to what it is right now.

Original Poster (OP) says; This is extremely important since millions of people's souls are at risk here.

No. You're the one at risk with the amount of ignorance you hold in there. Try learning more than one religion and you'll understand. Let the others pray as they want, it's not your business to force them out of their beliefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nny