Exposing Charismatic charlatan "prophets" who failed to predict COVID19

JoChris

Superstar
Justin Peters has just released this clip on YouTube. Yes it is long, but his material has always been worth watching. He is best known for his commentaries on Word of Faith movement that are also available on YouTube.

For people who are unsure if they will be interested enough to watch such a long video, here is a recent shorter clip that summarised what he covered.

Dalit

Star
Justin Peters has just released this clip on YouTube. Yes it is long, but his material has always been worth watching. He is best known for his commentaries on Word of Faith movement that are also available on YouTube.

For people who are unsure if they will be interested enough to watch such a long video, here is a recent shorter clip that summarised what he covered.
Have been following him. It really saddens me that I wasted half my life on bad theology and this junk.

Gotta love the social media mining for "prophecy". People post all their info online and then wonder how the "prophet" can tell them things about themselves.

phipps

Star
It is well known Kenneth Copeland is a Freemason and other Pastors like him. They know what they are doing by lying to people and leading them from the truth. Its very intentional. If people don't study their Bibles themselves and learn to tell the difference between the truth of God and lies from Satan through his human agents, it will cost them a relationship with Christ and eternal life.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Kenneth Copland...

A piece in a bigger (Catholic) jigsaw?

Spiritually seducing a young NAR preacher (who I actually really like as a person btw)

The phrase “Perilous times” comes to mind!!