Explosives sent to Obama, Clinton, CNN

Helioform

Star
Some "people" on Twitter, mostly Fox News fans, were celebrating...and some even were sad that the bombs did not explode. I don't know if it's because of social media but people are turning into monsters there. I am pretty sure they would never have the guts to say these things directly in person.

Some "people" on Twitter, mostly Fox News fans, were celebrating...and some even were sad that the bombs did not explode. I don't know if it's because of social media but people are turning into monsters there. I am pretty sure they would never have the guts to say these things directly in person.
Yeah man its getting crazy. The fate of the US was sealed in blood on Election Day 2016. Its only going to get worse before it gets better if it gets better at all.

lovesoul

Established
I definitely think this was a setup in some sort of way. Probably by the left.

Helioform

Star
Might be a false flag, but I doubt it, since Trump's been involved in so many scandals and has used so much violent rhetoric that the democrats did not need anything like this to help their cause. Trump also promised a 10% "middle class" tax cut before Nov. 1st, as if he was afraid of losing in the next elections. Reading comments also on YT on MSM channels, all I saw was people being angry at Trump and the republicans.

[Edit] Sorry, CNN and Time Warner were mentionned in your article. Just noticed that on YT recently.

Might be a false flag, but I doubt it, since Trump's been involved in so many scandals and has used so much violent rhetoric that the democrats did not need anything like this to help their cause. Trump also promised a 10% "middle class" tax cut before Nov. 1st, as if he was afraid of losing in the next elections. Reading comments also on YT on MSM channels, all I saw was people being angry at Trump and the republicans.

[Edit] Sorry, CNN and Time Warner were mentionned in your article. Just noticed that on YT recently.
I agree, and it's not like this will change any ones mind.

There was one addressed to Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris too, likely we will see a few more in the coming days.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/24/suspicious-package-to-maxine-waters-found-at-mail-facility/

https://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/The-Latest-Packages-found-San-Diego-newspaper-13332772.php

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Wonder how anyone was able to get past the security. Someone on the inside?

Aero

Superstar
Thank God they didn't blow up.

Now let's hunt down whichever patsy committed this crime. Because let's be real. Whoever did it was probably a patsy. Just some random putz who had a demon in his ear.

I would say let's hunt that demon down, but I'm pretty sure nobody here is a druid. So it would just be me demon hunting by myself again. That shit gets boring. You have to at least be a druid to be a demon hunter.

Wonder how anyone was able to get past the security. Someone on the inside?
I think they were all intercepted by mail screeners.
Thank God they didn't blow up.

Now let's hunt down whichever patsy committed this crime. Because let's be real. Whoever did it was probably a patsy. Just some random putz who had a demon in his ear.

I would say let's hunt that demon down, but I'm pretty sure nobody here is a druid. So it would just be me demon hunting by myself again. That shit gets boring. You have to at least be a druid to be a demon hunter.
Id love to here a thread on your demon hunting days

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One thing that intrigues me about this is that return addresses on all the envelopes were listed as Debbie Wasserman-Schulz, a figure more hated by leftists than the right.

Aero

Superstar
Id love to here a thread on your demon hunting days

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One thing that intrigues me about this is that return addresses on all the envelopes were listed as Debbie Wasserman-Schulz, a figure more hated by leftists than the right.
I can't tell if you are being serious. But there's no good way to talk about hunting demons. The law doesn't recognize the term demons, they only see humans. And animals (sometimes).

Back to the true topic though. This perp isn't the type I would hunt down. It's more like the type of perp I would use as my own pawn. That's why I think they were a pawn. And the move isn't some deep thinking gambit either. But a regular old pawn sacrifice. A Piece for a piece.

I can't tell if you are being serious. But there's no good way to talk about hunting demons. The law doesn't recognize the term demons, they only see humans. And animals (sometimes).

Back to the true topic though. This perp isn't the type I would hunt down. It's more like the type of perp I would use as my own pawn. That's why I think they were a pawn. And the move isn't some deep thinking gambit either. But a regular old pawn sacrifice. A Piece for a piece.
I am serious.

Well the bombs don't seem to be very sophisticated. I guess we will just wait and see if they apprehend anyone. These mail things are pretty hard to find. They never found the early 2000s Anthrax Sender and the only reason Ted Kaczynski got caught was because he insisted on having his dumb manifesto published.

elsbet

Superstar
This is ridiculously intriguing.

Back to the true topic though. This perp isn't the type I would hunt down. It's more like the type of perp I would use as my own pawn.
This confuses me--
I'd think the whole 'live by the sword, die by the sword' aspect would kind of ruin it for you... so why bother.

Devine

Star
I definitely think this was a setup in some sort of way. Probably by the left.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/three-explosive-devices-sent-to-clintons-obama-and-cnn-offices/ar-BBOPm1p?ocid=spartanntp

Since it is targeting so called "leftists" I'm sure most of you will cry false flag here, but this will be interesting to see how it develops or if it will affect the elections.

It was only a matter time with Trump's constant violent rhetoric that something like this would happen.
what violent rhetoric?

Helioform

Star
what violent rhetoric?
Most of the stuff he said was while he was campaigning. But it doesn't matter because he got elected anyway.

“I’d like to punch him in the face”
Trump said this in front of a crowd of supporters, after a protester was removed from one of his rallies in Las Vegas on 23 February 2016.

“Maybe he should have been roughed up”
Trump said this on Fox and Friends on 22 November 2015, in reference to Black Lives Matter protester Mercutio Southall Jr., who was ejected from a Trump rally in Birmingham, Alabama a day earlier.

“Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore”
Trump said something very close to this at a tense rally in St. Louis, Missouri in March 2016. Protesters repeatedly disrupted the then-candidate’s stump speech, prompting Trump to call for their removal on several occasions, in no uncertain terms, urging “Get ’em out of here.”

“I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will”
Trump said this on 11 August 2015, when asked at a press conference in Birch Run, Michigan whether he would ever yield the stage to a protester at one of his events.

“The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of”
Trump said this at a press conference in Palm Beach, Florida on 11 March 2016. He was referring to the Las Vegas incident weeks earlier, after which he mused that he would like to have punched a protester in the face.

“If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it”
Trump said this during another rally in March 2016, this time at Macomb County Community College in Warren, Michigan.

“I’ll beat the crap out of you”
At a rally in Kansas City, Missouri on 12 March 2016, Trump riffed on an incident earlier in the day in Dayton, Ohio, when a protester attempted to storm the stage he was on, before being dragged away by Secret Service agents.

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”
Trump said this at a rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in February 2016, although the quotation is truncated.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/

Said recently that democrats were "mobs", and similar to arsonists. Also constantly calls the press the "enemy of the people" and recently praised the assault of a reporter.

The Zone

Star
Just in time for the midterms, huh? And how did all these packages just so happen to arrive on the same day? I mean, the USPS is not exactly timely with every mailing, so we are to believe the mailer knew when to mail each package for each region? Also, obviously a one person job even if real and to send a grade school style pipe bomb in the mail expecting something to happen? Way too many objective questions on this. Oh, and, how CNN us running with this seems desperate and orchestrated. It could have as easily been someone on the left as the right, period. This has FF all over it. Even VC is saying the same thing.

Also, for all you libs, do not forget the calls for in your face violence and protest, the shooting of a republican during a baseball game, etc. etc Quit reflecting and deflecting with such a weak case. Keep your head in the sand if that is what you need to do. No amount of spin will convince rational thinkers this is not desperately contrived in some way,

link

Last edited:
Just in time for the midterms, huh? And how did all these packages just so happen to arrive on the same day? I mean, the USPS is not exactly timely with every mailing, so we are to believe the mailer knew when to mail each package for each region? Also, obviously a one person job even if real and to send a grade school style pipe bomb in the mail expecting something to happen? Way too many objective questions on this. Oh, and, how CNN us running with this seems desperate and orchestrated. It could have as easily been someone on the left as the right, period. This has FF all over it. Even VC is saying the same thing.

Also, for all you libs, do not forget the calls for in your face violence and protest, the shooting of a republican during a baseball game, etc. etc Quit reflecting and deflecting with such a weak case. Keep your head in the sand if that is what you need to do. No amount of spin will convince rational thinkers this is not desperately contrived in some way,

Yeah VC had to put "right wing terrorism" in scare quotes as if it isn't the second most common form of terrorism world wide.

If it would have been a conservative targeting democrats at that baseball game you would have been calling that a FF too, its only real if the liberals do it, right?

And don't call me a liberal!

The Zone

Star
Push away from the keyboard and MSM on occasion. We are free thinkers here, period. You knew the responses this thread would get here so quit whining and wanting everyone to see this joke of a situation your way. Heck, the guy in the video is far from a right wing type nor of my religion but he makes sense by using objective thinking.