Expect a false flag to be blamed on Antifa/BLM

I’m going to respond to your other post (directed at me) in a moment but I want to point something out... you aren’t saying anything different then what he is. Your saying it in a different way which is skewed to emphasize your perspective of the entire situation.

there were over 7,000 protests in this country after George Floyd - ostensibly for blm. 700 of those give or take turned into riots. You are giving the same numbers he is.

not all shapes are circles, but all circles are shapes. Feel me?
Yeah I was pointing out that that same data can give a pretty different picture of the events when not spun by "the guardian" or other corporate news sites. 1 in 20 protests were riots. 47 people dead. 1.2 billion dollars in damages. Not a cakewalk, and its disingenuous to pretend it is

justjess

Superstar
Yeah, towns of 30,000 people I'm sure the protests were just people holding a sign for what they thought was police injustice, which was actually just a methhead dying from having 10x the lethal dose of fentynol in his system. Regardless there was minimum 700 riots in American cities

I don't watch mainstream news coverage, I mainly watched livestreams of the riots from people that were there. Yes the mainstream news lied, they lied by trying to cover up for the rioters, and making the police out to be evil. Remember when the police "arrested" a journalist? oh em gee like solviet russia. Nevermind the fact that the journalists totally staged it and set it up. The mainstream media served the goals and purposes of 1.extenuating and egging on the riots 2.covering for their violence so that they could continue for months.

Yes definitely true. What do you believe it is that they don't want you to understand? I've been saying all along that its a CIA organized revolution to destabilize America, galvanize power, and assist the shift towards the New world order. I havent seen any news covering that reality.
Scranton is a city. One of the largest in the state. It is definately nowhere near the same ballpark as nyc but it is a city nonetheless. There were approximately 7000 protests that remained peaceful. 700 that didn’t. Why do you - and the media and the alt media and social media - focus only on the fraction that weren’t peaceful? Could it be to frame a narrative? Hmm.. I wonder ;)

the people who livestream aren’t exempt from cherry picking themselves. I’m going to assume these were conservative live streamers who specifically sought out controversial protests. It wouldn’t make sense if they sought out peaceful ones, they’d get no clicks and wouldn’t “trend” or whatever they call it these days. There is a reason I avoid audio/visual means of information outside looking at whatever trending clips are sent my way before seeking out further WRITTEN information on said clips. One video is annoying and I can’t look at it while working or hanging with my family but more importantly TWO it is a lot easier to manipulate people through audio/visual modes then written words.

my take on these protests/riots has been given before... I’ll give it again. I think they started out organic enough and then were infiltrated by government forces or outside forces to fan flames and incite violence from both within and without. I don’t know what they don’t want us to see,its above my pay grade. But I do know the last thing they want is for us to find any common ground. They want us divided and they want us to kill eachother. They know the motivating factors that are most important for each group of people and they are giving it their all to exploit and incite those things. It’s clearly working very well.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Yeah I was pointing out that that same data can give a pretty different picture of the events when not spun by "the guardian" or other corporate news sites. 1 in 20 protests were riots. 47 people dead. 1.2 billion dollars in damages. Not a cakewalk, and its disingenuous to pretend it is
Your spinning it just as much as his source is.. just in the other direction. I hope you can see that

Why do you - and the media and the alt media and social media - focus only on the fraction that weren’t peaceful? Could it be to frame a narrative? Hmm.. I wonder
Because
1.that's where the story is. 700 riots across the country
2. the people peacefully protesting the death of george floyd were unfortunately protesting nothing - he died from a drug overdose and the media lied and said it was homicide
the people who livestream aren’t exempt from cherry picking themselves. I’m going to assume these were conservative live streamers who specifically sought out controversial protests.
There's lots of different livestreamers, most of the ones I watched were centrists just there to document the events. They would talk to people, film, witness, they werent putting a spin on it.
my take on these protests/riots has been given before... I’ll give it again. I think they started out organic enough and then were infiltrated by government forces or outside forces to fan flames and incite violence from both within and without. I don’t know what they don’t want us to see,its above my pay grade. But I do know the last thing they want is for us to find any common ground. They want us divided and they want us to kill eachother. They know the motivating factors that are most important for each group of people and they are giving it their all to exploit and incite those things. It’s clearly working very well.
I don't fundamentally disagree
Your spinning it just as much as his source is.. just in the other direction. I hope you can see that
Yes, I was posting it as a demonstration. The same data can give either side of the story. The one published in mainstream news outlets, is a spin, a skewed and biased interpretation of the data. You can say "93% of protests were peaceful" or "1 in 20 of the demonstrations were violent riots", using the same numbers.

The only spin is comming from YOU.

The protests have been overwhelmingly peaceful. You wouldnt know that listening to you or the orange clown.

1 in 20 protests had violence or property destruction, not "riots"

You haven't even accepted the fact that the violence can be started by POLICE.

I would love an actual breakdown of the 47 dead. How many are dead because of the police ? You just attribute all those deaths to BLM.

I know at least 2 of those deaths, were 2 federal officers murdered by a right wing terrorist.

Another 2 were murdered by the right wing militia member Kyle Rittenhouse who was illegally carrying his weapon.

But BLM BAD.

Why must you so stubbornly stick to your false narrative ?

Last edited:
The only spin is comming from YOU.

The protests have been overwhelmingly peaceful. You wouldnt know that listening to you or the orange clown.

1 in 20 protests had violence or property destruction, not "riots"

You haven't even accepted the fact that the violence can be started by POLICE.

I would love an actual breakdown of the 47 dead. How many are dead because of the police ? You just attribute all those deaths to BLM.

I know at least 2 of those deaths, were 2 federal officers murdered by a right wing terrorist.

Another 2 were murdered by the right wing militia member Kyle Rittenhouse who was illegally carrying his weapon.

But BLM BAD.

Why must you so stubbornly stick to your false narrative ?
Sure thing kiddo

justjess

Superstar
Because
1.that's where the story is. 700 riots across the country
2. the people peacefully protesting the death of george floyd were unfortunately protesting nothing - he died from a drug overdose and the media lied and said it was homicide

There's lots of different livestreamers, most of the ones I watched were centrists just there to document the events. They would talk to people, film, witness, they werent putting a spin on it.

I don't fundamentally disagree

Yes, I was posting it as a demonstration. The same data can give either side of the story. The one published in mainstream news outlets, is a spin, a skewed and biased interpretation of the data. You can say "93% of protests were peaceful" or "1 in 20 of the demonstrations were violent riots", using the same numbers.
The story is not just the riots. Millions of people standing up against state violence IS the story but they have successfully diverted it to “riots, left bad - right good” which is why I said it was coopted. So they could successfully reframe the narrative and distract from what the story actually is and should be.

by only going to violent protests they were in fact putting a spin on the story

happy we can even sorta agree on something

Thunderian

Superstar
Just curious. At what point does it turn from violence and/or destruction of property to riot?
Police shooting protesters with tear gas to clear the path for Trumps photo op was violent. But it was not a riot.

All violence does not equal a riot.

Stop accepting the way they are framing this.

justjess

Superstar
Didn't really answer my question, but I don't think I've formulated an answer either. So...
I think it goes something like this: one person, or a minimal amount of people engaging in isolated acts of violence OR a state actor engaged in violence of any sort equals ACT OF VIOLENCE.

numerous people engaging in continuous acts of violence equals riot once it reaches a certain percentage of people in the crowd. HOWEVER: it would appear many of the protests being deemed riots by the cops are because of things like graffiti or refusal to disburse rather then what we would typically consider acts of violence or what we would easily recognize as a riot. So in this case: it’s a riot if the cops say it is. Riot is a very value laden term to begin with. Personally I’d like to see an operational definition, but that’s probably just me.