Expect a false flag to be blamed on Antifa/BLM

shankara

Star
I miss the days, back when people on earlier incarnations of this forum, actually were in support of "antifa", since they were there taking a fucking beating from cops at the G6/G20 conventions... But now? Not so much.

I mean, nothings changed since then. Same shit happened in the 2019 G20 conventions after all...
Yeah, for me the problem with the BLM protests is more that they are not actually revolutionary in nature, just another call for "change within the system". They might be rioting, but I don't see them as particularly anti-capitalist in a general sense. It's true that most of the people I've known who were antifa were anti-zionists, anti-capitalists, alter-globalists etc.

EDIT: Not that I'm suggesting that rioting is a particularly good idea, it's just a way in which popular frustration expresses itself. Obviously they are better ways to make a struggle.

I miss the days, back when people on earlier incarnations of this forum, actually were in support of "antifa", since they were there taking a fucking beating from cops at the G6/G20 conventions... But now? Not so much.

I mean, nothings changed since then. Same shit happened in the 2019 G20 conventions after all...

I've been saying this for nearly 5 years but it is becomming increasingly clear to me that what we call "alt media" and the "truth movement", "conspiracy culture" is nothing more than an orchestrated elite psy op to condition people to accept fascism.

The Nazis and the early Russian fascists (the monarchists) used conspiracy theories to drive their ideologies and agendas. In fact in many cases the exact same conspiracy theories are being rehashed.

The "Cultural Bolshevik" conspiracy theory used by the Nazis is being employed today and its called "cultural marxism" and it plays a primary role in the "culture wars" and the continued demonization of social progress.

we now have nonsense like QAnon, Pizzagate, George Soros, and you have an army of delusional cult followers who will believe ANYTHING their cult leader and his media apparatus puts out.

When people are more enraged with property destruction over murdered citizens, when people are more enraged with interrupted dinners than system racism and oppression, when people believe the concerted elite demonization of protesters, and cheer on militirized police as they enact violence against people for the freedom of speech they claim to hold so dearly, then you know they are ripe to accept fascism.

Lots of fascists on this forum. They are exposing themselves.

Most fascist supporters believe they are doing good, thats the scary part.

Yeah, for me the problem with the BLM protests is more that they are not actually revolutionary in nature, just another call for "change within the system". They might be rioting, but I don't see them as particularly anti-capitalist in a general sense. It's true that most of the people I've known who were antifa were anti-zionists, anti-capitalists, alter-globalists etc.

EDIT: Not that I'm suggesting that rioting is a particularly good idea, it's just a way in which popular frustration expresses itself. Obviously they are better ways to make a struggle.
Yeah they are literally supported by every major capitalist corporation and somehow think they aren’t the footsoldiers of the elite. They’ve done nothing to stop capitalism, but by destroying the remnants of people’s small businesses, helped amazon and major corporations. They harass regular people as if they are the problem, and haven’t laid a finger on any organization oppressing the globe. BLM England was stopped being supported by the media the minute they called out the Zionists in a protest, they were no longer useful or controlled so the media ended them.

Yeah they are literally supported by every major capitalist corporation and somehow think they aren’t the footsoldiers of the elite. They’ve done nothing to stop capitalism, but by destroying the remnants of people’s small businesses, helped amazon and major corporations. They harass regular people as if they are the problem, and haven’t laid a finger on any organization oppressing the globe. BLM England was stopped being supported by the media the minute they called out the Zionists in a protest, they were no longer useful or controlled so the media ended them.
Because corporations are anti-racist that somehow means BLM is illegitimate and a tool of the elites ? Of course corporations are "anti-racist" Its good PR and better for business. Duh. I know this might be hard for you to believe but there are more potential non racist customers than racist customers out there. Most people are AGAINST racism. And what you fail to understand is racism IS NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS. Not in 2020.

see how you contradict yourself.

So you say they are "controlled" but then you just said in England they called out Zionism and got "cancelled"

clearly things are much more nuanced and complicated than you want to make them out to be.

shankara

Star
Well I think the BLM people are just pawns basically, yeah. This thing about zionism is definitely a sign of that. I also have no idea whether what is known as "antifa" in the USA is the same as it is in Europe, here a lot of the antifa are quite serious anti-capitalists and I can't imagine them targeting anything other than corporations and government, and I don't think I've ever met one who isn't an anti-zionist. To be fair I probably knew people who were on the radical fringe, not the university student casual protestor type.

I guess it's a name which any group can appropriate, not actually an organization.

Because corporations are anti-racist that somehow means BLM is illegitimate and a tool of the elites ? Of course corporations are "anti-racist" Its good PR and better for business. Duh. I know this might be hard for you to believe but there are more potential non racist customers than racist customers out there. Most people are AGAINST racism. And what you fail to understand is racism IS NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS. Not in 2020.

see how you contradict yourself.

So you say they are "controlled" but then you just said in England they called out Zionism and got "cancelled"

clearly things are much more nuanced and complicated than you want to make them out to be.
say whaaaaaaaaat, haha, are u on cloud cuckoo land, so something thats financially backed by the elite, isnt illegitimate, i want what ur smoking on

Thunderian

Superstar
say whaaaaaaaaat, haha, are u on cloud cuckoo land, so something thats financially backed by the elite, isnt illegitimate, i want what ur smoking on
If one racist who supports Trump means that Trump and all his supporters are racist, what does it mean when BLM and Antifa are supported by a ton of corporations?

justjess

Superstar
I hear the riots are not localized, but are spread all across the Democrat-run cities because the mayors have ordered the police to just stand and watch.
So on TV we see cops getting shot and pelted with firebombs and stuff.
Trump says he could stop it in an instant, but that the "dummy" mayors won't let him take control, it's a crazy world..:)

You shouldn’t believe everything you hear on tv ;)

I’ve been in and out of NYC for extended stays a dozen times over the last couple months and haven’t encountered a single riot or protest. Media and politicians sensationalize. They have their reasons for doing so.

justjess

Superstar
How could they do a false flag when the media doesn’t even report on their daily crimes? Remove your brain from the microwave
Did you see the cop down in Louisiana who shots himself but reported he was shot by an assailant? Week long man hunt, wasted taxpayer funds etc etc. HE SHOT HIMSELF. So what was he trying to do with those claims?

justjess

Superstar
Which is half the reason I said this shit was coopted from the start...

If one racist who supports Trump means that Trump and all his supporters are racist, what does it mean when BLM and Antifa are supported by a ton of corporations?
by your own terms, a tiny minority of vandalism and rioting means that BLM are "terrorists"

BY that standard the few white nationalists who support Trump, make ALL Trump supporters white nationalists.

As for corporations, there is only one side backed by the state and the police, the MIC etc. That is the side you are on.

Well I think the BLM people are just pawns basically, yeah. This thing about zionism is definitely a sign of that. I also have no idea whether what is known as "antifa" in the USA is the same as it is in Europe, here a lot of the antifa are quite serious anti-capitalists and I can't imagine them targeting anything other than corporations and government, and I don't think I've ever met one who isn't an anti-zionist. To be fair I probably knew people who were on the radical fringe, not the university student casual protestor type.

I guess it's a name which any group can appropriate, not actually an organization.
in America they are being used to carry out an elitist agenda, it’s anyone’s guess how controlled these things are but from my perspective, the calculated take down of America went like this - have a populist anti establishment candidate win. Have him say things most normal people agree with, illegal immigration bad, terrorism bad, stop foreign wars, bring back industry, stop the corruption in Washington, all the obvious things that everyone can recognize are the countries problems. Have him be portrayed as a buffoon and moron, have daily attacks on him for years, justified or not. Divide the country. Most common normal working Americans support him, making them the enemy, along with the proposed solutions to real problems. Have antifa serve as footsoldiers of the media campaign to stop, trump but also the common working American sentiment. these people are the enemy so attacks on them are justified, even if they are just driving their car, sitting at a restaurant, maintaining a business.

again it’s anyone guess how calculated these things are. I am of the opinion that social control has been a science studied by the elite for decades and they are actually pretty good and manipulating populations to do what they want. The end goal being the founding values of the united states being deemed incompatible with the new world order, to have them fall in line with the globalist agenda for control, the rothschild/bilderberg type plans

Last edited:
Which is half the reason I said this shit was coopted from the start...
Yeah it’s just obvious. It’s the Netflix Pepsi Bank of America revolution. This time the hyper rich are on the people’s side! Like they were in the Russian red revolution. Divide the People in two and have them fight each other. America is already divided in two, Democrat and republican, so it’s not hard to figure it out.
Did you see the cop down in Louisiana who shots himself but reported he was shot by an assailant? Week long man hunt, wasted taxpayer funds etc etc. HE SHOT HIMSELF. So what was he trying to do with those claims?
He was probably incompetent and accidentally discharged his gun and shot himself, then didn’t want to be fired for being a revealed to be a moron.

Yeah it’s just obvious. It’s the Netflix Pepsi Bank of America revolution. This time the hyper rich are on the people’s side! Like they were in the Russian red revolution. Divide the People in two and have them fight each other. America is already divided in two, Democrat and republican, so it’s not hard to figure it out.
You guys are the only ones who think this is a "revolution"

its protests against police corruption and racism. Protests like these have been going on for decades. Its nothing new. But fascists like yourself get triggered when people bring systemic racism to light, and thus YOU JOIN the elites and their demonization campaign and you BEG FOR THE POLICE STATE, like the fascist you are.[/QUOTE]

You guys are the only ones who think this is a "revolution"

its protests against police corruption and racism. Protests like these have been going on for decades. Its nothing new. But fascists like yourself get triggered when people bring systemic racism to light, and thus YOU JOIN the elites and their demonization campaign and you BEG FOR THE POLICE STATE, like the fascist you are.
[/QUOTE]

some people just dont want to be harassed while they are eating, or be able to drive through a road, or not have there business burnt down if there was no pushback u really think things would stop with protests, the law has to be enforced, are u advocating for lawlesness?

justjess

Superstar
That's what I was thinking, but if anyone wants to talk about fake hate crimes, I'm sure we can find examples online.
Bad time to fake being a cop martyr to cover being an imbecile, don’t you think?

justjess

Superstar
Well yeah, but he wasn't going to tell his boss he accidentally shot himself.
So instead further fuel this pro cop/anti cop nonsense? Not sure why he’s getting a pass tbh.. if anything this shows that pretty much everyone is willing to exploit the countries current unrest/tense state for their own good/profit/purposes. I’m honestly pretty tired of it. I miss empathy and compromise or atleast the illusion of them.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I've been saying this for nearly 5 years but it is becomming increasingly clear to me that what we call "alt media" and the "truth movement", "conspiracy culture" is nothing more than an orchestrated elite psy op to condition people to accept fascism.
I still maintain my faith in alt-media and that there are good people with good intentions even though I am very cognizant of the fact that there are agents in strong numbers.

It pisses me off that America is at a crossroads and people like Adams (who should know better) are saying things that in effect champion America’s destruction. It’s as though he and people like him haven’t learnt a single lesson since 9/11. I don’t believe him to be stupid, ignorant or naïve so he has to believe the things he writes for reasons other than the aforementioned. This filters through to some of his readers who repeat the same thing.
But I am ready. We’ve already seen that months ago and we will only see more of it.

I still maintain my faith in alt-media and that there are good people with good intentions even though I am very cognizant of the fact that there are agents in strong numbers.
I'm not saying they are not out there. There are some good ones. They are a tiny minority amongst the overall psy op IMO.

Very few are in it for genuine reasons. Some operatives are easy to spot, others not as much.

Its all about ratio of disinformation to truth. The good ones hide their poison among layers of good information.

Unfortunately nowadays they dont even have to be good to be effective. They can get away with way more lies today than they could even 5 or so years ago. Much of the "alt media" is just telling outright lies. Emotions are enough to manipulate people these days, most people aren't interested in real investigative journalism, they are just looking for reinforcements to what they already believe.

What we are witnessing is a long drawn out strategy of information warfare and psychological manipulation. The elites have been weaponizing "conspiracy theories" for well over a century, at least.

Last edited: