Excerpts from "He Walked the Americas" - Evidence of Jesus by Native Americans?

Forever Light

Veteran
Excerpts from...

He Walked the Americas – Evidence of
Jesus by Native Americans

“And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall
hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.”

John 10:16

He Walked the Americas

Legends of the Pale Prophet from the Native Peoples of the Americas.

The legends that follow are the legends of the Healer. These legends were told by the
fireside of a “saintly white teacher,” who performed miracles with healing and
control over the winds, waters, and other natural items. All describe his eyes as
gray-green like the ocean and told stories of the future.
His symbol has been woven
into blankets, carved on canyon walls, put on pottery and danced in dances. His name has
been given to mountains and rivers.

Though the stories are many and spread throughout the Americas, they are broken into
bits and pieces, hard to follow and piece together into one tale. His name varied, most
names were reflective of his control over the wind and water, as he would request each
tribe to name Him as they wished, stating there was no value to a name.

Common to almost all:

*He was a white man with a beard
*He said He came from across the sea
*He would choose twelve “disciples”
*He spoke of His Father’s Kingdom
*He wore a bright white garment with golden sandals
*He made references to the future
*He had control over the wind and all elements
*He had the ability to heal wounds
*His sign was the cross
*He taught love and peace
*He taught that good deeds were important
*He referred them to the Dawn Star
—–

**The Shawnee told the author that this came from the Prophet....”Do not kill or injure
your neighbor, for it is not he that you injure; you injure yourself. Do good to him, thus
adding to his days of happiness even as you then add to your own. Do not wrong or hate
your neighbor; for it not he that you wrong: you wrong yourself. Rather love him, for the
Great Spirit loves him, even as He loves you.”

**I have heard the Cherokee story a couple times now about when the Prophet was with
them. It was said that there were many tales, but most were as all the other nations. The
one that was unique to the Cherokee was one in which the Healer was troubled by the
events of the future. His twelve disciples (all tribes say he chose twelve for his special
training!)
were following him through the woods for fear any danger would come upon
Him. At one point, the Healer came across a fawn that was lost in the woods. The Healer
asked him where his mother was? The fawn turned his head and looked down a path. Not
far away was the mother, the victim of a huge cat. She had given her life to save her
young.
—–

The Healer knelt down beside the dead mother and started stroking the body. As His
hand passed over the wounds, they healed up, leaving no marks.
The deer then started
breathing and rose. The disciples were upset at this and asked Him why he was wasting
His energy on the animals. The Pale One said, “There cannot be too many good
deeds. Such is the manner of compassion. A lost lamb is my Father’s business, as
important as saving a nation, if one need not choose between them. More precious in
my Father’s eyes is a good deed than the most exquisite jewel.”

—–

**The “Algonquin of the Eastern Seaboard” tell they received their name for the Dawn
Light from the Pale One.
They wouldn’t name the Prophet as He had asked them to do.
They wanted to know what He was called where He grew up and He told them a
name
that was strange and hard to say. But they tried hard to say it: Chee-Zoos, God of
the Dawn Light
, basically the same as the Puants.
—–

**The Chippewa remember very well the “pale Great Master.” They tell He gave them
medicine lodges where the signs and emblems are secret and taken from those across the
ocean. And according to the author, they keep this secret to this day.
—–

**The Prophet was known to come across a Puant city in the now known area of
Oklahoma. It was the Prophet’s custom to always take their established temples and
change them. He would chose the twelve to teach them the priesthood and then
lectured the people. This was again done here as usual. But here, the people wanted to
hear about his childhood. He told them he was born across the ocean where all men
had beards. Even in the legends, he told them of his virgin birth and about the
bright star that shone over his city of his birth. The heavens opened up and winged
beings sang chants of exquisite beauty.

”When the University of Oklahoma was digging the Spiro Mound, they found mush
pottery showing winged beings singing,
and also the hand with the cross through the
palm
. To them, He was known as Chee-Zoos, the Dawn God, and they whisper of Him
about the campfires when no white man can listen. To quote the book, “The love they
bear Him is beyond measurement, for well they know He watches over them, and
that when their journey here is over, He will meet them in the Land of Shadows, for
such was His sacred promise.

“They smoke the Sacred Peace Pipe in His memory, and blow the smoke to the four
directions (sign of the cross)
, knowing that to each man comes his retribution, no matter
how flows the river of history. Thus in great pride walks the Red Man, even though now
dire poverty stalks him and starvation or hunger sits at his table. In the mask like calm of
his expression there smiles a secret satisfaction, a something which to puzzled white men
is entirely beyond understanding.”
—–

**They tell that He always wore a long white toga, with black crosses embroidered
along the bottom, and had golden sandals...

—–

*It is said the hot springs of Tacobya mark the passage of the Healer. In a canyon nearby
is the hand with the T cross in it, and near this the Great Cross. It is understood that
He traveled to the Havasu, raising one arm in greeting meaning “Peace and
Prosperity to you”. He then stopped and tapped a large rock with his staff and
water gushed out of it.
He drank from this sacred water and today it is called the Spring
of Tacobya.
—-

“Have you ever wondered about the cedar...every tribe revere it...high priests mix its
shavings with the leaves of our tobacco? And why do we blow smoke across our bodies,
when we are returning from the war trail? Is it not to ask His forgiveness, as was once
taught by the Pale Prophet? Why do we plant these trees upon the Great Mound-
those ancient histories of our cities? Was it not to warn all men that once He walked
here; the Sacred One, the Miracle Worker?

“And the color of snow: among all the nations it stands for peace. Why is this so?
Because He wore it, as he traveled from nation to nation He taught the people to live
in peace and to speak in council, thus settling all their problems. This was His way
and the way of His Father.

“Why do we raise our hands up in greeting? Because that was His sign, a tradition
which we still follow.”

“Why do we use the Cross as a sacred symbol? Was it not because He wore it about
the hem of His full white garment, and carried the sign on His two hands, those
hands so gifted in healing
?...In the Wisacoo Lodge and many others there are some
who still know His secret language, but those things are being fast forgotten.”

Last edited:

Todd

Star
Well that can’t be the same Jesus that Paul knew, because he talked about good deeds.

Okay sarcasm off now....it’s a cool idea to ponder the thought that Jesus might have visited the Native Americans. What’s sad to think about is if it’s true the white man screwed up what could have been a really cool story. European Christians and Native Americans worshipping the same God together in unity!

Instead the Native Americans probably came to the conclusion that there was no way the white man’s God was the same God as that of the Pale Prophet!

Forever Light

Veteran
Well that can’t be the same Jesus that Paul knew, because he talked about good deeds.

Okay sarcasm off now....it’s a cool idea to ponder the thought that Jesus might have visited the Native Americans. What’s sad to think about is if it’s true the white man screwed up what could have been a really cool story. European Christians and Native Americans worshipping the same God together in unity!

Instead the Native Americans probably came to the conclusion that there was no way the white man’s God was the same God as that of the Pale Prophet!
Agreed. No way really to know if the book is truthful and correct about the Native American beliefs, but it could be possible. Jesus talked about having "other sheep" in John so it is an interesting thought.

The Hopi prophecies are also interesting.

The white man definitely screwed up. It could have been a very different story indeed.

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
But that is just the thing, isn't it. Anyone who will read honestly, can see that Paul talked about good deeds too, but how many people who want to call themselves christian don't seem to want to read or include any of those verses.

How will the world become better if no one does any good deeds?

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
You sure you aren't Mormon?

Anyway, historically, T is for Tammuz.. son of Nimrod I believe.

Todd

Star
No, I'm not Mormon, but curious as to why you ask.

Is it part of what they believe?
The Mormons believe the Book of Mormon is the testimony of Jesus when he came to the Native Americans. Supposedly there was an ancient text from the prophet Mormon and God revealed to Joseph Smith the translation, or something like that,

elsbet

Superstar
No, I'm not Mormon, but curious as to why you ask.

Is it part of what they believe?
Mormons tend to call Jesus The Savior.. I've just seen you use the term a few times which got me thinking. Also, one of my coworkers told me that the Book of Mormon chronicles His time in the Americas, so.. yeah. They use it (Book of Mormon) in addition to the Bible, I believe.

Just curious.. :)

Illuminized

Established
I remember when I fell for this claptrap.

L. Taylor Hansen was probably an Alice A. Bailey missionary type. She would have seen Jesus everywhere and in everything. There is also no confirmation that she really did contact Peter H. Buck.

In fact, he would have probably condemned her for what she was doing:
Later when men like David Malo, Kepelino, and Kama-kau were encouraged to write up their native myths and traditions, they attempted to translate the Creation and Flood of Christian teaching into Hawaiian myth. The most extraordinary example of interpreting native lore into a Christian form is provided by the native historian, Kamakau.
Afaik the story recorded in Vikings of the Sunrise doesn't mention Wakea until chapter 18. IIRC Buck's version of the account is somewhere in that book, I couldn't be bothered to go through all of it. In any case, he doesn't mention a Wakea in the context.

The only merit of Joseph Smith, IMO, is that he pointed out how impious the Christian creeds and their formulations really are. I'm actually surprised he managed to see through that, despite his fictions.

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
Mormons tend to call Jesus The Savior.. I've just seen you use the term a few times which got me thinking. Also, one of my coworkers told me that the Book of Mormon chronicles His time in the Americas, so.. yeah. They use it (Book of Mormon) in addition to the Bible, I believe.

Just curious.. :)
Thank you and understood.

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
*He was a white man with a beard
*He said He came from across the sea
*He made references to the future
*He had control over the wind and all elements

I think i know..

Nah, Jesus was WAY better:

*He had the ability to heal wounds
*His sign was the cross
*He taught love and peace
*He taught that good deeds were important

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
I remember when I fell for this claptrap.

L. Taylor Hansen was probably an Alice A. Bailey missionary type. She would have seen Jesus everywhere and in everything. There is also no confirmation that she really did contact Peter H. Buck.

In fact, he would have probably condemned her for what she was doing:

Afaik the story recorded in Vikings of the Sunrise doesn't mention Wakea until chapter 18. IIRC Buck's version of the account is somewhere in that book, I couldn't be bothered to go through all of it. In any case, he doesn't mention a Wakea in the context.

The only merit of Joseph Smith, IMO, is that he pointed out how impious the Christian creeds and their formulations really are. I'm actually surprised he managed to see through that, despite his fictions.
Understood.

It is interesting though that they do have certain legends and call God "Manitou" - The Great Spirit.

8:57 The Indians were friendly and honourable, and a God-fearing people (The Great White Spirit -
which He really is, showing that the Indians were ahead of the white-man in spiritual-matters),
respecting and worshipping Wakan Tanka - The Great White Spirit, also known as Manitou.
8:58 The Indians appreciated spiritual, and not worldly values, owning only the necessities of life, and
moving FREELY about, on GOD’s land. They moved South in the Winter, and North in the Summer,
searching-out the best climatic-conditions to live in.
8:59 The Indians did not have the audacity, to say that they OWNED the land, because they KNEW
that it belonged to God, NOT them, and that God graciously allowed them to live on it, and provided
them with food, water and the means to create shelter. [Link]

And how did they come by the 10 Commandments, written in ancient block Hebrew?.. (decalogue stones).

One possible way, could have been that it came to them though Solomon's Navy or other Phoenician Israelites (not Jewish) which had been sailing to America, long before Columbus ever did:
[Columbus did NOT discover America]

Damien50

Star
Was Jesus actually pale though? I was under the impression he would have been closer to black than white.

Forever Light

Veteran
William Blake wrote this famous poem:

"And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England’s mountains green?
And was the Holy Lamb of God
On England’s pleasant pastures seen?"

William Blake (1757-1827).

"Why did William Blake ask this; what seems, on the face of it, to many people to be a ridiculous question; in his famous poem?

Why would a child who is supposed to have grown up in Nazareth have been in England? Did William Blake know something you don’t?

Official historical records, both domestic and foreign, including at least four official Vatican documents*, confirm that Joseph of Arimathaea fled the Holy Land with Mary the mother of Jesus and others; came to England; settled and was eventually buried, along with Virgin Mary, in Glastonbury after the Crucifixion of Jesus the Nazarite (Num. 6), during the vicious persecution of the first followers of The New Way - Christ.

* Council of Pisa (A.D. 1417); Council of Constance, also in A.D. 1417; Council at Sienna 1424; Council at Basle in 1434.

Twelve hides* of land were given by the British High-king (Arviragus) to Joseph and his companions, free from tax in perpetuity - also confirmed by official historical records including the Domesday Book** (Domesday Survey, folio p. 249b). Why? Surely a pagan monarch would not give a large area of land, and make it free from taxation in perpetuity, to just anyone, especially not to a person espousing a new religion that was strange to him, and therein lies a hidden clue to where Jesus spent his childhood and missing years. A Christian monarch would be much more likely to welcome fleeing followers and family members of Jesus. But if Jesus lived in Nazareth, and the British monarch was a blue-painted savage, as the Roman and Protestant Christian churches would wrongfully have us believe, how could the British monarch be a Christian before Joseph of Arimathaea arrived in England?...." :- [The truth about Glastonbury]

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
Yes, based on the actual historical evidence, Jesus was pale.

However, the Vatican (and QE2) have done their utmost to hide the truth because they didn't want people to know. The Vatican was forced to admit though about Joseph (of Arimathaea) and Mary (the Virgin) going to England, although you won't hear about it unless you know to look for the information. Both of them are in fact buried in England (as the early Catholic church used to teach) where Jesus grew up.

[VATICAN CONFIRMATION that JOSEPH of ARIMATHAEA (the VIRGIN's uncle) went to ENGLAND and continued the Conversion of the BRITISH]

[Glastonbury]
That's fairly hard to believe when he was of Israeli descent and to further claims using Joseph Smith and claiming that Joseph/Mary 1000+ years to see the formation of England is laughable.

Now Caesar Borgia, he was white and commonly depicted as Christ when he is not and Christians worship this false image of a false man beguiling anyone willing into believing him to be the Word of God.

I'm just going to call bullshit on the entire claim.

Daciple

Star
I agree with Damien, this whole idea is just ludicrous, it seems that FL and his False Prophet have taken literally every False Religion and False Doctrine and thrown it together and made up their own Religion.

It boggles my mind that you say you dont even recognize that this is straight up Mormonism, maybe you should start studying other Religions independently from your False Prophet so you can discern what he is doing. He is taking every Religion and mashing them together, soon he will be telling you that God was from another Planet and that if you follow his Religion correctly you too can become a God over your own planet...

Also Damien is correct about the skin color of Jesus, He almost assuredly wasnt white or pale, He was Middle Eastern and of Semitic Decent. Based on this stupid thing called History and Genetics Jesus probably looked like this:

Not that His appearance matters in the least, He could be purple for all that I care, doesnt matter to me, He is still Lord and Savior. Regardless I highly doubt that He was white, and thus any Religion or Religious Ideology that is based on this is completely False. Yet another way we know that JAH is a False Prophet along with Joseph Smith and whoever invented British Israelism ect...

Forever Light

Veteran
That's fairly hard to believe when he was of Israeli descent and to further claims using Joseph Smith and claiming that Joseph/Mary 1000+ years to see the formation of England is laughable.

Now Caesar Borgia, he was white and commonly depicted as Christ when he is not and Christians worship this false image of a false man beguiling anyone willing into believing him to be the Word of God.

I'm just going to call bullshit on the entire claim.
The OP had nothing to do with Joseph Smith.
How do we know Jesus was of Israeli descent and if he was, why then did he have to pay the strangers (foreigners) tax. Plus the Vatican had to confirm the truth about Joseph of Arimathaea and Mary.

Last edited: