Ex High Rank Warlock Tells Of Things He's Done

Vixy

Star
Always have listened carefully to John Ramirez but this interview he tells things that are the worst I've ever heard. For instance: He walks up to a wheel chaired homeless guy on the street and tells him (half posessed) of all the bad things in his life and then to kill himself.

He has orgies in his livingroom, gets directions straight from Satan himself on what to do to whom and recipes for how to do it, he lost his eyesight for a year for wanting a year off and ..yeah, You can't make this stuff up!

SkepticCat

Veteran
I'm afraid I'm prepared to believe it. I thank the Lord for having allowed me to understand what is transpiring. It is so sad witnessing how many people are still completely asleep. To each his own, I suppose.

Glory be to the Lord Almighty, the Creator of all things!

(ugh. I wanted to post this picture to show off His handiwork then noticed the chemtrails in the background. Oh well - it will all be over in not too long, and everything will be restored. Satan is running out of time...)

I'd like a transcript too, because... Well, I can read it fast that I can listen.

Also... Why is the picture for the album cover of Jess and the Ancient Ones? I mean, I suppose it's a fitting image when talking about warlocks and Satan, since it's a psychedelic rock album about black magic... But is there a context to it?

Vixy

Star
I'm afraid I'm prepared to believe it. I thank the Lord for having allowed me to understand what is transpiring. It is so sad witnessing how many people are still completely asleep. To each his own, I suppose.

Glory be to the Lord Almighty, the Creator of all things!

(ugh. I wanted to post this picture to show off His handiwork then noticed the chemtrails in the background. Oh well - it will all be over in not too long, and everything will be restored. Satan is running out of time...)
LoL! Yeah, that kinda downhilled. :D But a very good example on hos Satan destroys all good that God created. He's really pising on everything he's done out of anger for never coming back to heaven. This is oooone PISSED guy!

TMT

Star
No serious "occultist" or member of the craft calls himself a warlock. LOL

Vixy

Star
Yeah, there are a few questionmarks about this guy, he for one seems to brag alot and like DEMAND respect, even from christians although he's nothing special within that group. Maybe that's because he's used to getting it but.. Could you try to dig something up on him? I can't find anything on that he would be lying except some unserious youtubevideos.

What he says about christianity is what I've heard from everyone else aswell so that part makes sense, warlocks canät touch you if you're a serious christian with a good relationship to god.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Yeah, there are a few questionmarks about this guy, he for one seems to brag alot and like DEMAND respect, even from christians although he's nothing special within that group. Maybe that's because he's used to getting it but.. Could you try to dig something up on him? I can't find anything on that he would be lying except some unserious youtubevideos.

What he says about christianity is what I've heard from everyone else aswell so that part makes sense, warlocks canät touch you if you're a serious christian with a good relationship to god.
In the now distant past I read several books claiming to be written by ex-Satanists/ witches. One in particular went into way too much detail explaining occultism to Christians. They were later exposed as charlatans and tricksters.

Looking back I remember how much detail they went into about their life BUT minimal amounts about their spiritual life since becoming Christians. They focused too much on themselves still. That trait alone makes me want to proceed with caution.
I am not declaring he is a fake, I am just saying it is a warning sign.

I Googled "John Ramirez christian apologetics":
http://refugeministries.cc/not-recommend-john-ramirez/

EDIT:
I just made a massive error.
I didn't check the surname carefully enough. please ignore that immediately and modify the response bit for me.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Last year? That cant be, I saw the first interview with him years ago:

I DO agree he talks alot about his past but the bible says to expose evil deeds. many skip that and only talks about Jesus, that way christians donät get warned about the devils ways and can still be fooled. But, there IS something fishy about him.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Last year? That cant be, I saw the first interview with him years ago. I DO agree he talks alot about his past but the bible says to expose evil deeds. many skip that and only talks about Jesus, that way christians donät get warned about the devils ways and can still be fooled. But, there IS something fishy about him.
I hope it is just a personality trait that gets dealt with over time by God.
That type of personality always rubs me the wrong way.

I am going to listen to it now out of fairness to him. :)

elsbet

Superstar
Is there a transcript? I’m not watching that video. Who knows what’s attached to it.
I was listening to a speaker the other day (on Genesis), and he mentioned that in his studies, he has read things that he later had to burn. :D

I wonder about things like too, though.

Aero

Superstar
Plenty do call themselves Warlocks though. I prefer the term Oath breaker. And it might be true if you are a good Christian, than you can't be targeted. But I don't think it's that simple. Most curses people do bring upon themselves, and the Warlock is just the catalyst.

I've seen plenty of innocents get hit by this type of stuff. Children even. So tell me how does God let someone do satanic rituals on a child? That seems kind of fucked up doesn't it. It's the giant hole in Christian logic. I think that people have to develop a natural sense of God. So a kid is essentially living in a Godless world.

Vixy

Star
I hope it is just a personality trait that gets dealt with over time by God.
That type of personality always rubs me the wrong way.

I am going to listen to it now out of fairness to him. :)
I added the video for you. :)

JoChris

Superstar
I added the video for you. :)
I have got to approx 50 minutes and will continue.
He sounds very sincere and not as proud as I feared.
He is going into way more detail than I approve of, but it understandable why he decided to do that.
I am concerned that people listening who are not strong in their faith will be unsettled by hearing about his evil history, and that non-Christians will let their curiousity get the better of them via Google, and drawn into it indirectly that way.

Vixy

Star
I have got to approx 50 minutes and will continue.
He sounds very sincere and not as proud as I feared.
He is going into way more detail than I approve of, but it understandable why he decided to do that.
I am concerned that people listening who are not strong in their faith will be unsettled by hearing about his evil history, and that non-Christians will let their curiousity get the better of them via Google, and drawn into it indirectly that way.
Yeah, its a possibility that tose who arent strong will get sucked in, but it cant be helped, we must reveal the doings of Satan since its a way of protection to know how he goes about things. But yeah, it's a possibility. However I've noticed that when he gets asked what kinds of herbs and such he uses, he doesnt answer so he doesnt reveal it so much that anyone can actually do it and I suspect one must be pretty well informed within this stuff to be able to do these things.

JoChris

Superstar
I got to 79 minutes and it sounds like they're going to start responding to questions now. I'll listen to more tomorrow.
His testimony of how he rejected Satan and chose Christ is interesting.

I have the impression that he is a Charismatic Christian from what I have heard.

JoChris

Superstar
Forgot to give my general impression after listening what sounded like the conclusion of intervew (sounded like an recording error had been made with repeat):

He sounded sincere. The two of them are understandably pro-spiritual warfare viewpoint that I haven't ever heard or read non-Charismatic Christians endorse.
Some claims don't have biblical support.
The one bad comment that really made me gasp was the interviewer - he sounded pro-astral projection if it was done by CHRISTIANS!