Ex-FreeMason

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Wow, I never knew they just straight up have a website out in the open. Also, I thought the freemasons were the illuminati/satanists? So why do they follow Jesus...?
Ok - time to tell it like it is...

They don't follow Jesus any more than a Russian spy supports America.

Just as our double agent can get the best results (and do the most damage) through gaining a place in government of at the top of some academic institute promoting "American Values", so a mason (or a Jesuit for that matter) exercises power by infiltration and duplicitous actions.

Back home the successful spy us hailed as a hero, whilst in the country they have betrayed, destruction is left.

That's why...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry

John Quincy Adams, President of the United States during the Morgan affair, later declared, objecting to the oath of secrecy, in particular to keeping undefined secrets, and to the penalties for breaking the oath, "Masonry ought forever to be abolished. It is wrong - essentially wrong - a seed of evil which can never produce any good."[8]

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
A big congratulations to Dave Gahan for his successful advancement from 32nd to 33rd Degree Free Mason.

Mind control completed, ceremony done, sacrifice made.

Thanks for the video confirmation. Listen to exactly the word sang at 33 seconds and also the number on the wall at 2 min 59 secs.

And the last line of the song?....we are moving on.

Awoken2

Superstar
So, Jake333-I'm-not-a-Freemason-but-pictures-may-have-surfaced-of-my-Grandfather-getting-buried-with-a-masonic-flag-so-I-best-do-an-expose-video-on-masonry-to-cover-my-ass-Morphonios...is about to release information that is freely available to anybody who looks for it.

I don't know about anybody else here but I'm getting whiffs of a modern day version of Alex Jones.

saki

Star
MASONS MURDER Ex-cop firearms instructor is first ever Freemason guilty of killing a ‘brother’ after blasting son-in-law with shotgun

A RETIRED police firearms instructor has become the first recorded Freemason in the UK to be convicted of murdering another ‘brother’.
High-ranking Mason and ex-cop David Hucker, 69, shot dead his daughter’s long-term partner Robert Williamson, 43, following a row.
Both were ‘brothers in arms’ at a Kent Freemasonry lodge formed from a clay pigeon shooting club, in which Hucker played a leading role and was its safety officer.
Hucker introduced builder Robert to the lodge in 2015 and both were pictured together at a Masonic event with black suits and ties from the order, known as ‘The Brotherhood.’
Masonic historian and ex-Met DCI Mick Neville, said: “This is the first recorded occasion in which a Freemason has murdered another Freemason.”
Freemasons pledge not to injure each other and prevent anyone else from doing so as part of their ceremony.

1640718695575.png
He shot his daughter's long-term partner Robert Williamson