Ex-FreeMason

williejonesjr

Veteran
Very interesting.... Seems pretty secret societyish.... What think ye? Legit???
http://pulpitandpen.org/2018/03/22/pastor-repents-freemasonry/

"I swore that I would not knowingly give out any of the secrets, parts, or points of the “Entered Apprentice degree” under no less a penalty than having my throat cut from ear to ear, my tongue torn out by the root and buried in the ground where the tide ebbs and flows in every 24 hours.” All this was done with the outstretched hands of the brothers pointed towards me in the dark."
Read more at http://pulpitandpen.org/2018/03/22/pastor-repents-freemasonry/#V6M47ShYLToDVAeF.99
I like the Pulpit and Pen site.

Good article.

williejonesjr

Veteran
http://siimland.com/the-7-hermetic-principles/

After watching this you will fully understand who owns the music industry. Their symbology runs right through the music industry. Notice their little "in jokes" about money etc. It's quite sickening really

Now the reason for the current transgender agenda is because of the Freemasons interpretation of Hermetic principle 7, gender.

In simple terms to achieve the "higher self" you have to balance the male and female aspects of the brain as both have unique charachteristics. This balance raises that person's "consciousness to a higher level. This is their idea of how we advance to the next level.

Here is that theory explained.

Even though the Hermetic Principles are relating to the spiritual aspect of the merging of the sexes the Soyboy brigade have interpreted that as the need for a PHYSICAL merging of the sexes. This monument in GEORGIA demonstrates that "vision" perfectly.

I hope this helps clarify things to a certain degree
"Degree!"

Yeah, I got half way through that Masin video. Something about watching those blow hards and their circle jerk..

DeathlyHallows

Established
And for their next trick?

Well it appears that it was the joker that was their Trump card after all.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/trump-card

trump-card [ truhmp kahrd truhmp kahrd ]
Main Entry: trump card
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: key advantage
Synonyms: ace in the hole, ace up one's sleeve, card up one's sleeve, key resource, leg up, SECRET WEAPON, trump, upper hand, whip hand

....just sayin
I am not a Trump fan, but I read the Q article on the VC home page, and it does make one wonder. I don't know, I just wanna go live on a mountain with my family and ignore all of this, because I can't unsee it.

Awoken2

Superstar
I am not a Trump fan, but I read the Q article on the VC home page, and it does make one wonder. I don't know, I just wanna go live on a mountain with my family and ignore all of this, because I can't unsee it.
I feel your pain, It's a terrible affliction. I also have days when I feel like that.

Awoken2

Superstar
Showing their Masonic Links, all seeing glitterballl eye and Masonic dance floor from 1 min 42 secs

Awoken2

Superstar
And here they are pronouncing they are fully under illuminati control. Alistair Crowley inferences everywhere and the duality between good and evil or God and Satan as portrayed here.

Awoken2

Superstar
http://siimland.com/the-7-hermetic-principles/

I'll now try and demonstrate how Depeche Mode, from their earliest days, have been promoting the Freemason's warped interpretation of these principles

This is their very first single. Can you see any hints in these lyrics as to perhaps cast some doubt on this bands organic conception?

Light switch
Man switch
Film was broken only then
All the night
FUSED TOMORROW
Dancing with a distant friend

Filming and screning
I picture the scene
Filming and dreaming
Dreaming of me

So we left
Understanding
Cleancut so we're sounding fast
Talked of sad
I talked of war
I laughed and climbed the rising cast

Quickly I remembered
Fused and saw a face before
Timing reason
Understanding
Like association hall

You'll notice their 1st video is very innocuous, just young kids having fun together. All innocent enough.

(Did Dave Gahan request a new nose?)

Single number 2. New Life. Here's the lyrics.

I stand still stepping on the shady streets
And I watched that man to a stranger
You think you only know me when you turn on the light
Now the room is lit, red danger

Complicating, circulating
New life, new life
Operating, generating
New life, new life

Transitions to another place
So the time will pass more slowly
Features fuse and your shadow's red
Like a film I've seen now show me

Your face is hidden and were out of sight
And the road just leads to nowhere
The stranger in the door is the same as before
So the question answers nowhere

I stand still stepping on the shady streets
And I watched that man to a stranger
You think you only know me when you turn on the light
Now the room is lit, red danger

These lyrics could be construed as the band openly acknowledging the hidden hand/Freemasons who own the industry.

3rd Single . Just can't get enough.

Let's just say this band was given copious amounts of whatever they wanted, a limitless supply. Imagine the power you could gain over somebody if you could indulge their every inner desire and addiction?
That's how all mainstream "artists" are created. They are indulged then if they don't do everything they are told they can be easily blackmailed and the whole lifestyle is over.

Single 4. See you.

You've heard the phrase "that really resonates with me" Well how many young people in 1982 could identify with these lyrics?....I would answer, most of them. This ensures the band appeal to the largest demographic possible.

Here are the lyrics, musical poetry to anybody just in or just out of a relationship.

All I want to do is see you again
Is that too much to ask for
I just want to see your sweet smile
Smiled the way it was before
Well I'll try not to hold you
And I'll try not to kiss you
And I won't even touch you

All I want to do is see you
Don't you know that it's true
I remember the days when we walked through the woods
We'd sit on a bench for a while
I treasure the way we used to laugh and play
And look in each others eyes
You can keep me at a distance if you don't trust my resistance
But I swear I won't touch you

Well I know five years is a long time and that times change
But I think that you'll find people are basically the same

If the water's still flowing we can go for a swim
And do the things we used to do
And if I'm reluctant you can pull me in
We can relive our youth

But we'll just stay friendly like sister and brother
Though I think I still love you.

Fan base now created, onto bigger and better things...

To be continued... (If there's any interest)

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar

There's more besides
Joyrides
The little house in the countryside
Understand
Learn to demand
Compromise
And sometimes lie

Get the balance right
Get the balance right

Be responsible
Respectable
Stable but gullible
Concerned and caring
Help the helpless
But always remain
Ultimately selfish

When you think you've got a hold of it all
You haven't got a hold at all
When you reach the top
Get ready to drop
Prepare yourself for the fall
You're gonna fall
It's almost predictable (AS MOST OF THEIR SONGS PROVED TO BE)

Almost

Don't turn this way
Don't turn that way
Straight down the middle until next Thursday
First to the left
Then back to the right
Twist and turn 'til you've got it rightí

Hermetic principles 4 and 5 here. Also acknowledging social engineering.
Is it ok to sometimes lie? Only if it benefits your bank balance.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
I used to really like Dépêche Mode. Especially their song "Enjoy The Silence" which I thought was really superb. Never thought they had any masonic links until recently. Seems like most music artists who make it big are associated with them.

By the way, I take it you have read The Kybalion? It was my first look into the Hermetic Principles. It seemed to correlate well with what is known as modern physics. I was happy to read it until I saw the "so mote it be" written, which is a masonic keyphrase. The book made it clear also that this knowledge was not to be shared with people other than masons and it put me off a little.

Awoken2

Superstar
So did I, I'll share a post I've previously done, it helps to understand why they were so popular....

The title of their very first album in 1981 Speak and Spell was a very apt description of this bands alchemy over nearly a 40 year period.

As all the "major artists" do you will find, their very first spell is to release some nice innocuous music, with lyrics which appeal to a the largest possible demographic. It's more often than not a song about love or relationships or a break-up as this resonates with most young people between 12 to 18 years old. You will find this with ALL artists. Kids identify with the lyrics as It's something they are experiencing, a fan base is created.

Here is a classic example of the above, one of the band's first releases. From a psychological perspective It's akin to a mild form of musical hypnosis. It's making a subconscious bond between their music and the real emotional feelings of young people.

Now the fan base is established It's time to strengthen the spell by reaching for a larger demographic. In the next video you will see how the band now communicate to anybody who has suffered pain or loss and to anybody who is struggling with their faith after losing somebody close to them.

I myself am a classic example of how this works. I was 16 when the song was released. I had lost my mum when I was 5 years old and had the misfortune of being brought up by a vicious alcoholic father. From 5 to 10 I was taken to church by friends of the family and was taught all about God and how fair he was and how he loved everyone. Why did you take my mum off me then? I remember thinking at the time.

So when I heard this song, for my.own personal reasons, I was now a fan. Their spell had simply been cast over me.

They tour all over the world, on as many continents and to the largest audiences possible... casting their spells, but in reality It's more like an audible virus.

Now with a large, emotionally bound following their predictive programming will begin. The very first lyrics of this song read like this....

Words like violence
Break the silence
Come crashing in
Into my little world..

Dressed in the occultists favoured black and white they were simply foretelling the fate of their graveyard stage and the poor unknowing people in it.

I used to enjoy this song at the time, like millions of other kids, for their own personal but collective reasons. It wasn't until many years later that I learned of how sinister and dark this song actually is.

As the band moved up their Masonic order their messaging became more direct. More in plain sight if you will. But first you have re-connect with your audience. After years of debauched sex drugs and rock n roll your faithful following are now looking elsewhere. An apology song is required just to say sorry for all the bad stuff you may have read in the press.

Here they are informing their fans of the dark invisible forces that took over them. It's also paying homage to Alisteir Crowley with illuminti/Masonic imagery everywhere.

When I first saw this video I was quite taken aback by It's breathtaking arrogance. I understood at this point that Depeche Mode were now nothing more than a public mouthpiece for some very evil people. I don't know whether the band were complicit, or if they were just following instruction from a higher order but the words of this song, the manner in which it was sung and the portrayal of peasants in the video all made me feel insulted and equally disgusted. The insert in the middle of the song didn't fit for me. I was that perturbed by what I saw as a comically concealed message I had my son have the sound analyzed for editing and he confirmed it had.

So what the conscious mind hears is the engines coming because they are doing train movements but what the conscious mind is getting if you aren't watching the video is the end is coming.

Now the point of this long post is to try and get across that this song is not just some harmless joke. It's a direct message from some very powerful and evil people that the end is coming.

If you have read through this thread you will be well aware that nearly EVERY mainstream "artist" are also putting out very similar messages.

The question has to be,are you really going to leave it to chance or hope, that the psychopaths that run the world will not actually follow through with their plans?

The Georgia Guidestones spell it out. The monument still stands today and it clearly states 6.5 billion people have to die.

You people probably see me as very negative... I'm not negative, I'm very positive. And no amount of apathy will diminish that. I'm just trying to warn as many people as I can that's all. That's a positive thing to do in my eyes..

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I used to really like Dépêche Mode. Especially their song "Enjoy The Silence" which I thought was really superb. Never thought they had any masonic links until recently. Seems like most music artists who make it big are associated with them.

By the way, I take it you have read The Kybalion? It was my first look into the Hermetic Principles. It seemed to correlate well with what is known as modern physics. I was happy to read it until I saw the "so mote it be" written, which is a masonic keyphrase. The book made it clear also that this knowledge was not to be shared with people other than masons and it put me off a little.
As of yet I haven't read it but from what I can gather this book is guiding the ruling elites and their interpretation of the Hermetic Principles are the current agendas being mercilessly pushed forward today.

I will get around to reading it though.

Awoken2

Superstar
Awww thank you. I'll look forward to getting into that as soon as time allows.

I'm sure people think I have some type of vendetta against Depeche Mode... I haven't.

This post from another site best explains why this topic is so important to me...

I think it may be beneficial if I explain the reason why I feel I am qualified to speak about topics such as this

For seven years I worked in the field of child care. It was an EBD residential home in the heart of the Peak District. The company which I worked for specialized in assessing and rehabilitating some of the most damaged kids in the UK. These were often very high profile cases of the worst type of sickening abuse a child can suffer. Some of their case files were very difficult to read. Victims of sickening peodophillia rings, torture, ritual abuse, parental r*pe, slavery, incest and drugs are all these poor kids ever knew.

We would work with the kids that no other residential units could cope with. The levels of trauma that they had been subjected to were unimaginable to most. Some of these poor souls were feral. You could see the pain in their eyes. It was an exceptionally challenging role from an emotional point of view and the average lifespan of a worker in that field was only 18 months.

Physical assaults on staff were common place, these kids would just act out learned behaviours without knowing any boundaries. It was a very tough environment to work in.

What I also learned from first hand experience is how kids use music, especially during times of a heightened emotional state. Music would often be used in a kind of medicinal way to help bring that person down from a highly agitated episode.

Music is not just entertainment. It can have a direct effect on a young person's thoughts, feelings and emotions. A young person's attitude can be shaped by the music which they listen to. Music affects the conscious and subconscious mind together.

The manufactures of music are all too aware of this and take full advantage that the majority of people are not aware at all.

Predictive programming is very real. It's happening and It's happening for a reason.

Helioform

Star
Awww thank you. I'll look forward to getting into that as soon as time allows.

I'm sure people think I have some type of vendetta against Depeche Mode... I haven't.

This post from another site best explains why this topic is so important to me...

I think it may be beneficial if I explain the reason why I feel I am qualified to speak about topics such as this

For seven years I worked in the field of child care. It was an EBD residential home in the heart of the Peak District. The company which I worked for specialized in assessing and rehabilitating some of the most damaged kids in the UK. These were often very high profile cases of the worst type of sickening abuse a child can suffer. Some of their case files were very difficult to read. Victims of sickening peodophillia rings, torture, ritual abuse, parental r*pe, slavery, incest and drugs are all these poor kids ever knew.

We would work with the kids that no other residential units could cope with. The levels of trauma that they had been subjected to were unimaginable to most. Some of these poor souls were feral. You could see the pain in their eyes. It was an exceptionally challenging role from an emotional point of view and the average lifespan of a worker in that field was only 18 months.

Physical assaults on staff were common place, these kids would just act out learned behaviours without knowing any boundaries. It was a very tough environment to work in.

What I also learned from first hand experience is how kids use music, especially during times of a heightened emotional state. Music would often be used in a kind of medicinal way to help bring that person down from a highly agitated episode.

Music is not just entertainment. It can have a direct effect on a young person's thoughts, feelings and emotions. A young person's attitude can be shaped by the music which they listen to. Music affects the conscious and subconscious mind together.

The manufactures of music are all too aware of this and take full advantage that the majority of people are not aware at all.

Predictive programming is very real. It's happening and It's happening for a reason.
You were doing some very beneficial work. Seems like some people here also uncover the conspiracy side of this while doing their work.

I have to admit that I listen to music a lot. It's really appeasing to me. I usually try to avoid mainstream music though. I carefully analyze the lyrics and if they don't express a positive message, I tend to skip the song.

Awoken2

Superstar
This is a direct quote from the Kybalion....

Good and Evil" are but the
poles of the same thing, and the Hermetist understands the art of
transmuting Evil into Good, by means of an application of the Principle.

Do you think this is how they can justify killing people in the name of peace?

Which also means you can kill people through an act of love

From the predictive programming which is currently being undertaken that's exactly what I think these psychopaths are planning to do

Helioform

Star
This is a direct quote from the Kybalion....

Good and Evil" are but the
poles of the same thing, and the Hermetist understands the art of
transmuting Evil into Good, by means of an application of the Principle.

Do you think this is how they can justify killing people in the name of peace?

Which also means you can kill people through an act of love

From the predictive programming which is currently being undertaken that's exactly what I think these psychopaths are planning to do
Yes unfortunately they believe that. Which is why it's good to read their books. The only thing that is of interest to them is using their mind to control other people's minds. They use the Principles to "transmute" energies as they say and the end justifies the means sadly.

Helioform

Star
Also you have to realize, death means nothing to them because we reincarnate anyway. Sending us to the astral plane is nothing bad to them.

Awoken2

Superstar
Also you have to realize, death means nothing to them because we reincarnate anyway. Sending us to the astral plane is nothing bad to them.
Yes, I have noticed this. They have the magic and we just sit in ignorance and awe as they keep pulling rabbits out of their hats.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Here are a Puddle of Mud, applying the same principles.

The Freemasons next illusion is going to be featuring spaceships.

Allow me to show you how these "artists" operate. A good example of how these occultists use basic psychology tricks to captivate vast numbers of our youth can be shown here with a band called A Puddle Of Mud.

Their first single released. (Control)

See how the video shows a you very emotive story. A young couple having an argument. The breaking up of a relationship after the realisation that their partner was controlling them.

If you can imagine the amount of young people that this song resonates with? Anybody that's has a bad relationship. Anybody that's been in a controlling relationship. Anybody that isn't happy in their relationship.... that's MILLIONS of young people. This songs specific purpose is to make an empathetic bond with people whilst they are in a highly emotional state.

Second single (Blurry)

A highly gut wrenching emotional video about a forcebly estranged fathers relationship with his son after the break up of a relationship after infidelity. Again this song and video had a huge demographic to aim at. All those single dad's and mums who have yet to put their difference behind them and are fighting over their kids. Again, that figure is in the millions. This is simply talking full advantage of the pure human emotions felt by people going through this situation in their own lives.

This song got the band many many millions of fans because millions of people identified with what the band were putting out. Puddle of Mud are now mainstream artists.

...Now they have a large, emotionally bound following. Time to push forward the intended agenda. Do you see any common themes that have been running through this thread in their next song?

Song 3 (Space ship)

.....very clever isn't it?