Ex Facebook Exec Spills the Beans

Etagloc

Superstar
Why is it spill the beans?

It could be a totally different food that someone spilled. I mean like for example we could say he spilled the granola. It also is easy to spill french fries. When you're in a tight situation, you really have to think before you reach into your fries. You could be reaching into the heart of danger. Your fingers could coordinate to pluck the fries... only to spill the fries. Then you have a Jesus on the mountaintop situation. You want the fries. You perhaps even need the fries. But what is spilled cannot be unspilled. You shouldn't eat a fry that drops to the ground. People know it but I know some people would eat the fry. I am not judging but I think they're terrible people.

This Facebook executive has spilled the fries. In this case they were hot and salty.

Vixy

Star
A REAL conspiracy theorist doesnt have facebook. I take noone with facebook seriously. Its a sign of low intelligence in my book.

Why is it spill the beans?

It could be a totally different food that someone spilled. I mean like for example we could say he spilled the granola. It also is easy to spill french fries. When you're in a tight situation, you really have to think before you reach into your fries. You could be reaching into the heart of danger. Your fingers could coordinate to pluck the fries... only to spill the fries. Then you have a Jesus on the mountaintop situation. You want the fries. You perhaps even need the fries. But what is spilled cannot be unspilled. You shouldn't eat a fry that drops to the ground. People know it but I know some people would eat the fry. I am not judging but I think they're terrible people.

This Facebook executive has spilled the fries. In this case they were hot and salty.
LMFAO!

...spill the granola. :D

Thanks for brightening my day, E.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The major social media platforms are spook/deep-state spawn. Someone, somewhere in the depths of the Pentagon must be exclaiming 'its a smashing success!'.
This is seen in ex-DARPA heads 'naturally' moving onto Facebook (or having a hand in its creation) and Google and continuing to develop 'products' that are clearly an extension of DARPA projects.

There must be an army of techo-social psychologists on DoD payroll, responsible for this societal transformation. I'd love to see the names on that list.

Illuminized

Established
I could be wrong about this, but usually the people who come out and make these kinds of "warnings" are insiders, complicit in the "NWO" I.e. George Orwell.

The Zone

Star
The major social media platforms are spook/deep-state spawn. Someone, somewhere in the depths of the Pentagon must be exclaiming 'its a smashing success!'.
This is seen in ex-DARPA heads 'naturally' moving onto Facebook (or having a hand in its creation) and Google and continuing to develop 'products' that are clearly an extension of DARPA projects.

There must be an army of techo-social psychologists on DoD payroll, responsible for this societal transformation. I'd love to see the names on that list.
Yes, exactly. Social media is a way to data mine your personality, true thought process while knowing who you associate with. The governments have access to every piece of data that is shared. There are also algorithms in play and your every keystroke is at their disposal should they need it in that they've infiltrated us with spyware. Google and Facebook and now Twitter are all controlled by those who want to herd us a certain way.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yes, exactly. Social media is a way to data mine your personality, true thought process while knowing who you associate with. The governments have access to every piece of data that is shared. There are also algorithms in play and your every keystroke is at their disposal should they need it in that they've infiltrated us with spyware. Google and Facebook and now Twitter are all controlled by those who want to herd us a certain way.
This is an EXCELLENT investigative piece on the deep-state origins of Google and Facebook. Quite long but worth the read.
At the end of it, you'll feel so powerless against the deep-state.

The Zone

Star
People would be astonished by the price on information these days Companies which specialize in it say it is for predictions when in fact its use is now geared towards control. There is a census taken in the US which many feel was the per cursor to what we have today. In the 80's there were cards inserted in magazines asking questions where the person would send them in for a chance at a prize. The scary thing now is facial recognition combined with what they already know gives those who desire control a full and vivid picture as does our cell phones which tracks us no matter how hard to act to deter it from happening. Even VPN's can be penetrated and the Dark Web is no longer safe...which could be a good thing considering it is a haven for crime.

Aero

Superstar
I think it's interesting how Google and Facebook are allegedly doing all these evil things. Yet they are also the biggest facilitators of those same counter arguments. Like how does one buy a conspiracy theory about Google, literally brought to you by Google? That fails to compute in my brain. It's a dead end type of narrative is what I'm trying to say.

These companies have no other way to make money other than ad revenue. So any way they can squeeze more out of their business model, they are going to do. That includes scamming our personal data. I think their constant bombardment of ads are stupid, and I never buy or click on anything on the internet. It shows me ads for things I already bought, or researched. That's not herding me, it's more like desperate begging.

The Zone

Star
I think it's interesting how Google and Facebook are allegedly doing all these evil things. Yet they are also the biggest facilitators of those same counter arguments. Like how does one buy a conspiracy theory about Google, literally brought to you by Google? That fails to compute in my brain. It's a dead end type of narrative is what I'm trying to say.

These companies have no other way to make money other than ad revenue. So any way they can squeeze more out of their business model, they are going to do. That includes scamming our personal data. I think their constant bombardment of ads are stupid, and I never buy or click on anything on the internet. It shows me ads for things I already bought, or researched. That's not herding me, it's more like desperate begging.
A couple of things...while Google is the dominant search engine, they are not the only one. So, you think these companies have no other way to make money than ad revenue? Firstly, ad revenue is big money for tech companies. Secondly they can push you in a certain direction should they choose to do so, meaning they get kickbacks for this practice within the political and social structure of world affairs. They also get government help in the way of tax breaks etc and barter individual deals with countries around the world with concern to censorship. They can share your information with law enforcement or agencies at their beckon call even if you are an upstanding citizen with no criminal record. Big money is involved for them to manipulate the masses which makes ad revenues nothing more than a sidebar.

What is hurting some is the fact that they have so much sway. And the fact that they have openly admitted to conducting social experiments to alter peoples moods. Now they are using bots instead of humans programmed to maximize such efforts. It is to live in ignorant bliss not to realize that there is more to these sites than the perceived intent of just sharing pictures with friends and family, for you are sharing it all with data miners and the world. In their policies, which most do not read they tell you that even if certain people are set to see messages in privacy settings that keywords will be mined and passed on. I prefer free will consumer participation and not have someone force what they think I need or want via algs.

I use social media for business but I rarely do so from a personal standpoint. I mean, I don't see many with common sense sharing their social media accounts on here which shows wise distrust.

Aero

Superstar
A couple of things...while Google is the dominant search engine, they are not the only one. So, you think these companies have no other way to make money than ad revenue? Firstly, ad revenue is big money for tech companies. Secondly they can push you in a certain direction should they choose to do so, meaning they get kickbacks for this practice within the political and social structure of world affairs. They also get government help in the way of tax breaks etc and barter individual deals with countries around the world with concern to censorship. They can share your information with law enforcement or agencies at their beckon call even if you are an upstanding citizen with no criminal record. Big money is involved for them to manipulate the masses which makes ad revenues nothing more than a sidebar.

What is hurting some is the fact that they have so much sway. And the fact that they have openly admitted to conducting social experiments to alter peoples moods. Now they are using bots instead of humans programmed to maximize such efforts. It is to live in ignorant bliss not to realize that there is more to these sites than the perceived intent of just sharing pictures with friends and family, for you are sharing it all with data miners and the world. In their policies, which most do not read they tell you that even if certain people are set to see messages in privacy settings that keywords will be mined and passed on. I prefer free will consumer participation and not have someone force what they think I need or want via algs.

I use social media for business but I rarely do so from a personal standpoint. I mean, I don't see many with common sense sharing their social media accounts on here which shows wise distrust.
Ok businesses aren't run off of kickbacks. Lack of ad revenue is exactly what has been killing off similar social media sites. Anybody can make a web site right now, and mine the data from visitors. It's not difficult, and it's not a mystery. And the same is true for algorithms. I agree with your point about ignorance, but chasing dragons is another kind of ignorance. These companies number 1 goal is to make money. Everything else is actually the sidebar.

Social media is just another fad. It just blew up at the right time, and got all the youth feeling like they are involved. But all they are doing is feeding a culture that makes everyone feel bad about themselves. That's not Zuckerberg's fault. There's never been a rule book that said corporations actually have to help people. The play book has always been the opposite. And that's everyone's fault, for being shallow. For projecting all the faults into one archetypal enemy, and ignoring all the others.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Its funny how the conspiracy community complains so much about the surveillance grid, yet we at the same time are unwilling to exit said grid (unless you are using it for business). The only way to collapse the system is to stop feeding it but i guess that is asking too much and only afew want to live like this.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Ok businesses aren't run off of kickbacks. Lack of ad revenue is exactly what has been killing off similar social media sites. Anybody can make a web site right now, and mine the data from visitors. It's not difficult, and it's not a mystery. And the same is true for algorithms. I agree with your point about ignorance, but chasing dragons is another kind of ignorance. These companies number 1 goal is to make money. Everything else is actually the sidebar.

Social media is just another fad. It just blew up at the right time, and got all the youth feeling like they are involved. But all they are doing is feeding a culture that makes everyone feel bad about themselves. That's not Zuckerberg's fault. There's never been a rule book that said corporations actually have to help people. The play book has always been the opposite. And that's everyone's fault, for being shallow. For projecting all the faults into one archetypal enemy, and ignoring all the others.
I think you are missing the bigger picture here. The tech giants of social media are again, allowed to profit more than any small joe that comes along. So, explain chasing dragons?

Social media is not a fad but a reality much like a smart phone. While some are getting off the grid, others are in bliss and liking being liked. It is new age tech that may change but will not go away. Studies of social media show that their goal is to empower people via their friends, etc. with making one think it is normal human behavior to sit at a computer for hours without real life experiences. Reality becomes blurred. This happens to me when I do not take breaks. Then when out and about I see what I am missing and realize that social media is in fact a ball and chain for some.

What we are doing right now ... typing and communicating is in fact, social media. And are we better for it? I say no in that there is no direct or real contact, therefore we only know a portion of posting personalities with names like Aero or the Zone. We are much quicker to judge with a cloudy picture and all of us are susceptible to being herded into little think tanks of like minded people via fueled means.

Aero

Superstar
I think you are missing the bigger picture here. The tech giants of social media are again, allowed to profit more than any small joe that comes along. So, explain chasing dragons?
I already did. The business world is cold, but it's not much of a conspiracy. The tech giants got on the ground floor first. The oil tycoons got the oil first. The media giants got their first. It's the same story everywhere. So this is your dragon, but you aren't alone.
Social media is not a fad but a reality much like a smart phone. While some are getting off the grid, others are in bliss and liking being liked. It is new age tech that may change but will not go away. Studies of social media show that their goal is to empower people via their friends, etc. with making one think it is normal human behavior to sit at a computer for hours without real life experiences. Reality becomes blurred. This happens to me when I do not take breaks. Then when out and about I see what I am missing and realize that social media is in fact a ball and chain for some.
What study are you citing? I've read one recently that spoke of how passively viewing your facebook news feed leads to depression. And it's not hard to see that its a giant pool of envy. The stuff about empowerment does not compute.
We are much quicker to judge with a cloudy picture and all of us are susceptible to being herded into little think tanks of like minded people via fueled means.
Speak for yourself. I get on twitter all the time. I feel no ball and chain. Furthermore, you realized it was a ball and chain. So there must be hope for others too. I just don't feel the same bleak outlook as you.

The Zone

Star
I already did. The business world is cold, but it's not much of a conspiracy. The tech giants got on the ground floor first. The oil tycoons got the oil first. The media giants got their first. It's the same story everywhere. So this is your dragon, but you aren't alone.

What study are you citing? I've read one recently that spoke of how passively viewing your facebook news feed leads to depression. And it's not hard to see that its a giant pool of envy. The stuff about empowerment does not compute.

Speak for yourself. I get on twitter all the time. I feel no ball and chain. Furthermore, you realized it was a ball and chain. So there must be hope for others too. I just don't feel the same bleak outlook as you.
I am not saying it has to be bleak. First off with concern to empowerment, that is how they lulled people into their grasp. And yes, it can lead to depression or heightened depression or narcissism. Nefarious, undisclosed intent is in a sense a conspiracy. Again, read the red tape known as user agreements and decipher the legal rhetoric.

As for twitter, I will have 25,000 growing legitimate followers by years end (not follow me-follow back), so I know what it is and are active on it. But it is still artificial in my eyes and does not play to my ego in that I know that. I use it as an information tool more than a social place in that it is instant news and my sharing is news for those who follow. But my speech is limited on twitter and I do not delve into personal stuff in that not everyone shares my views on politics and the world. But you have gone to twitter which is the lesser of the evils when the real culprit of hidden agendas is FB.

Anyway, back to dragons...you say the business world is cold which is the point. And it does not mean big brother is not pulling strings of anyone who gets there first or second.