Evolution Of Gay Rights

Haich

Superstar
I shouldn't actually laugh I just found the pic funny but if I'm correct, are you referring to the story in the UK where a christian baker was sued by a gay couple for not baking a cake which had a homosexual symbol of some sort?

cajun

Established
Lol same sex toilets seem to be a thing now, though I haven't come across any yet...I feel it's a stupid idea
Uh, you mean separate toilets for men and women, right? This meme is about Texas actually passing a law to stop the federal gov't from requiring us to let men who claim to be transgender use girls' rooms.

Lurker

Star
Uh, you mean separate toilets for men and women, right? This meme is about Texas actually passing a law to stop the federal gov't from requiring us to let men who claim to be transgender use girls' rooms.
Same sex means same sex to me, but I might be taking it too literally. I'll be crude in my next post. Fair warning.

Haich

Superstar
No I meant same sex toilets as in men and women, some places want unisex toilets

Oh ok I didn't know about that, not from America...so do you agree the law should be passed?

Haich

Superstar
Don't most people avoid public bathrooms anyway? Just saying, it's a public bathroom. There isn't any level of safety you should expect.
I recall a time where I was desperate and reluctantly entered a public bathroom and upon entry , there was poo smeared on the wall which read 'satan'...there were also needles and a used condom in the corner...safe to say I've avoided a public bathroom since

Plus where I live you actually have to pay to use them now, people usually use coffee shop toilets and ignore the 'customer only' signs