Evil...so, So, So Evil!

Lisa

Superstar
Evil....so, so, so evil :(

Imposter religions

I was thinking lately about the evil imposter religions have on the true faith in the Bible and in Jesus...and it makes me so incredibly sad :(

Like I keep saying to the displeasure of many here, there is only one way back to God and that is through His Son Jesus. God didn't leave it open (like people like to believe) to interpretation.

John 3:18

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

That's pretty straightforward, that and Jesus saying "I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Me." Is not really open to interpretation, it really is literally meant.

That's why it is so evil when it's interpreted so wrong. I think if catholicism, which acts like it has something to do with Christianity because they use the name of Jesus but in their actions, their traditions only show they don't really understand Him and what the Bible explicitly says. There is only one right and true way and it's maddeningly sad that the lying way, like catholicism or even the other big false religion, islam, has so many followers....using the name of Jesus without fully understanding who He was and what He did.

That, dear friends is truly so, so, so evil....because it really is about what we believe, it really is about truth. What is the truth? And why does it even matter?

So many people would like to believe that it doesn't really matter as long as you're trying, as long as you do good, as long as you love God, or even they would say as long as you're devoted to God. But like in the garden when God says don't eat from the tree, God also says there is only one way...through His only begotten Son Jesus.

This may be hard to hear..we all want so much to believe that what we believe and hold dear is good and true and right, but if it doesn't agree Biblically, it isn't true.

God warns people in His word the Bible, that if anyone or even an angel ( how many false religions are to be purportedly started by what an angel told someone) preaches something different than what was preached, namely Jesus, God the Son being the only way to salvation, the one preaching differently is to be accursed! Paul then says as I said before, so I say again.....he is to be accursed!

Such strong language, doubly said to leave no doubt that it is very wrong to believe something other than what the Bible teaches. So I ask you and I plead with you, please, please pray to Jesus, ask Him to please open your eyes and show you the truth in His word...that you would not perish but have everlasting life. Because it's not just your life at stake here, it's your eternal life, that lake of fire is no joke, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth!

Satan, our enemy knows this only too well, He hates God, hates us and would like nothing better than for everyone to be tossed into the lake of fire! He is the Father of lies and when you believe lies, it is him you follow, please dear friends do not believe the lies, ask Jesus to open your eyes, please!

Thank you for taking the time to read these words, may God show you the one and only true way...through His Son, Jesus. :)

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Evil....so, so, so evil :(

Imposter religions

I was thinking lately about the evil imposter religions have on the true faith in the Bible and in Jesus...and it makes me so incredibly sad :(

Like I keep saying to the displeasure of many here, there is only one way back to God and that is through His Son Jesus. God didn't leave it open (like people like to believe) to interpretation.

John 3:18

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

That's pretty straightforward, that and Jesus saying "I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Me." Is not really open to interpretation, it really is literally meant.

That's why it is so evil when it's interpreted so wrong. I think if catholicism, which acts like it has something to do with Christianity because they use the name of Jesus but in their actions, their traditions only show they don't really understand Him and what the Bible explicitly says. There is only one right and true way and it's maddeningly sad that the lying way, like catholicism or even the other big false religion, islam, has so many followers....using the name of Jesus without fully understanding who He was and what He did.

That, dear friends is truly so, so, so evil....because it really is about what we believe, it really is about truth. What is the truth? And why does it even matter?

So many people would like to believe that it doesn't really matter as long as you're trying, as long as you do good, as long as you love God, or even they would say as long as you're devoted to God. But like in the garden when God says don't eat from the tree, God also says there is only one way...through His only begotten Son Jesus.

This may be hard to hear..we all want so much to believe that what we believe and hold dear is good and true and right, but if it doesn't agree Biblically, it isn't true.

God warns people in His word the Bible, that if anyone or even an angel ( how many false religions are to be purportedly started by what an angel told someone) preaches something different than what was preached, namely Jesus, God the Son being the only way to salvation, the one preaching differently is to be accursed! Paul then says as I said before, so I say again.....he is to be accursed!

Such strong language, doubly said to leave no doubt that it is very wrong to believe something other than what the Bible teaches. So I ask you and I plead with you, please, please pray to Jesus, ask Him to please open your eyes and show you the truth in His word...that you would not perish but have everlasting life. Because it's not just your life at stake here, it's your eternal life, that lake of fire is no joke, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth!

Satan, our enemy knows this only too well, He hates God, hates us and would like nothing better than for everyone to be tossed into the lake of fire!He is the Father of lies and when you believe lies, it is him you follow, please dear friends do not believe the lies, ask Jesus to open your eyes, please!

Thank you for taking the time to read these words, may God show you the one and only true way...through His Son, Jesus. :)
Rather like with vaccines, Lisa, so much of what people think they recognise as Christianity comes through a weak, compromised traditional middle class 'faith' that is nothing of the sort, but effectively immunises people against the real thing if it is ever presented. This powerless, twee, weak religion is what most people have come to associate with the Church, so naturally they are drawn off for answers that are 'spiritual' or occult experiences that are 'powerful'.

We need to live our lives shining with the fullness of the Holy Spirit and show the live of Jesus to people if anyone will ever want what we have...

I am a Christian but I still believe Religion is the opium of the people...

Lady

Star
One of my mottos when speaking of my faith in Christ to others is this: "relationship, not religion."
It was also Christ's message as He rebuked the Pharisees for worrying about keeping all the details of the Law, and ignoring the weightier matters.
God has always wanted us to be reconciled to Himself. It is His desire throughout the OT and NT. He provided the way...
Isaiah 53:6-7
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

The christian religion is based on the words of Paul first and foremost before anyone else. So if he says that Im doing wrong/or evil in not believing his "gospel" then Im of the understanding that Im doing right. I mean thats the only I can look at it when the people who actually walked with Jesus in the flesh (James, John, Peter), came out with the understanding that they should the same way of life Jesus did (Torah) while Paul who didnt meet Jesus in the flesh, and MAY have actually even met satan in regards to that "bright light", taught lawlessness.

Lady

Star
The christian religion is based on the words of Paul first and foremost before anyone else. So if he says that Im doing wrong/or evil in not believing his "gospel" then Im of the understanding that Im doing right. I mean thats the only I can look at it when the people who actually walked with Jesus in the flesh (James, John, Peter), came out with the understanding that they should the same way of life Jesus did (Torah) while Paul who didnt meet Jesus in the flesh, and MAY have actually even met satan in regards to that "bright light", taught lawlessness.

What we can only wish for each other is Truth. God does not make it difficult for us to find It.

Seriously Lisa,

You've never even seen Jesus, all you have are texts. You are flawed for the following reasons:

Jesus came out of a womb. This means he didn't exist before being Created in Mary's womb. Don't need to be a rocket scientist to logically deduce that.

Jesus needed oxygen, food and use of the bathroom like each and everyone of us. God Always Existed and Is Beyond all needs. Even more logical actually since The Creator, Unique, and Most Unlike any thing in any way, Is Unimaginably Most High and Beyond every thing that we can imagine.

What do you mean by God The Son, or God The Father, or his only begotten son? I can be a son and a father. Humans and djinns are the ones who've been begotten and who beget. So to say such a thing like you just did is one way of comparing The Creator Who Always Existed to things that He Created out of nothing. Pure blasphemy if you want my opinion. Even the most illiterate person will agree that God Is One, Unique, and Incomparable.

Condemnation: How dare you accuse other religions of being false? Would you like me to condemn you? I am sorry but i am not like that, and despite all the things you said, i will still wish the best for you forever. I mean i don't even know you, and there you are, already condemning all those who don't deify Jesus like you do.

The message has never been clearer and more deliverable than that: God Is One, Unique, Incomparable in any imaginable way. Only He Is Worthy of Worship and Utmost Love. Worship Only Him and Believe in Him wherever you may find yourself.

What we can only wish for each other is Truth. God does not make it difficult for us to find It.
I disagree:

Matthew 7
13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

I disagree:

Matthew 7
13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
There's also this though:
Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

By this i understand that sincerity is key. Be sincere to yourself and to everybody, most importantly to The Creator in Whom you believe, despite never having seen Him (or It, if you prefer). You will be given Truth for sure. Amen

Lady

Star
I disagree:

Matthew 7

Yes, dear, few will find it- but God has put It easily within our reach.
Matthew 18:3
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Simple, yet....so few will comprehend.

Lady

Star
The Jews who were at Pentecost heard and believed in record-setting numbers! This was a miracle and a testament to the fact that the Gospel is in and of itself, simple. Simple enough for 3,000 to hear, comprehend, and believe. In the excerpt below, Peter spoke to the crowd using verses from the Old Testament, knowing full well that most knew and followed the law of Moses, and knew the words of the prophets.

The Gospel Was Understood When It Was First Heard

The proof of the simplicity of the gospel is seen in the record of the conversions. When the multitude came together on the day of Pentecost and heard the miraculous manifestations of the apostles speaking in tongues, they were astonished and accused the apostles of being drunken. Peter stood up with the eleven and gave a simple explanation of what had occurred.

He calmly pointed to the prophecy of Joel and recited that prophecy to the people. He then called attention to what they had observed. In a simple way, he pointed out the facts and showed that what they were observing was a fulfillment of the prophecy of Joel. With that out of the way, he then proceeded to unfold to them the claims of Jesus of Nazareth, and by the quotation from David showed that should have expected just what had transpired. Since the prophecies were fulfilled in Jesus, he must be what he claimed to be — the Son of God, the promised Messiah. Step by step, argument and conclusion closely following each other, Peter convinced many that Jesus was the Saviour of the world.

These astonished and confused Jews soon became believers in the Christ. About 3,000 heard this profound, yet simple, sermon that Peter preached, and were convinced. This was the first time that a gospel sermon had been preached in its fullness. Of course, Peter spoke as the Spirit gave him utterance; hence, he spoke in such simple terms as the people could hear and understand the first gospel sermon that they had ever heard. Surely Peter must have spoken simply for so many of the common people to understand and accept what he presented.

Those who did not accept the gospel on Pentecost refused it not because they did not understand it, but because they refused to believe it. Their unconverted state was a result, not of a misunderstanding, neither of their inability to understand, but a failure on their part to believe what they did understand. Prejudice and other things may have had a bearing upon them, but the chief thing was that they refused to believe what they heard.

The Ethiopian eunuch had been to Jerusalem to worship (Acts 8). He was returning and riding in his chariot. He had presumably worshipped according to the law of Moses at Jerusalem. He had never heard of the Christ or, if he had heard of him, it was an unfavorable report. Philip joined the chariot and, as he rode along, preached to him Jesus. (Acts 8:35).

This was the first gospel sermon the eunuch ever heard, and probably the first time he had ever heard of the Christ. But Philip preached the simple gospel in simple terms so that the eunuch understood him. He believed the gospel and was baptized and went on his way rejoicing in the new-found salvation. Many others like the eunuch heard and understood the terms of salvation, and obeyed the gospel the same hour of the night. In fact, the people in the long list of conversions recorded in the Acts of the Apostles obeyed the gospel the first time they heard it. There was no delay, but prompt obedience to all the commands of the gospel marked their belief in the simple gospel.
http://www.scripturessay.com/the-simple-gospel/

There's also this though:
Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

By this i understand that sincerity is key. Be sincere to yourself and to everybody, most importantly to The Creator in Whom you believe, despite never having seen Him (or It, if you prefer). You will be given Truth for sure. Amen
If it was that simple, then life wouldnt be as splintered as it is. Though I believe differently than them, I think there are sincere christians who want the truth just as there are muslim walk of faith. But that sincerity, obviously isnt leading us to the same conclusion, so something is missing besides it being just about sincerity. Imo of course.

Yes, dear, few will find it- but God has put It easily within our reach.
Matthew 18:3
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Simple, yet....so few will comprehend.
So what does this verse mean to you? Because to me, it means that we have to start over in a sense because children are much easier to teach than adults. So in a world that is telling lies in every direction, my opinion is that the Son was telling us that we needed to start over, and let HIM teach us. What is your view on the verse?

In the christian sense, believing in "Christ" is something totally different than the Israelites/Jews who followed the law. While in the Israelite/Jewish sense, the Messiah is one who comes to RESTORE them to following the law. One of the reasons after being raised in christianity, I couldnt vibe with it.

Lady

Star
Key phrase coined by you, KM: "start over"
John 3:6-7
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

"through His Son, Jesus"

whyamericawhyyoudothis?

correction
Through His Son, who incarnated in Jesus Christ.

Lady

Star
Aspiring,
I am not sure what you are driving at with the pigeon English phrase.
Yes, through His Son, but John 3:6-7 does not state this. KM knows exactly Who this verse is talking about-I was addressing the "starting over" point made by him.

Aspiring,
I am not sure what you are driving at with the pigeon English phrase.
Yes, through His Son, but John 3:6-7 does not state this. KM knows exactly Who this verse is talking about-I was addressing the "starting over" point made by him.
I was referring to the OP
My view is that the Logos is much bigger than Jesus the son of man and spoke through him. In any instance where 'Son of God' is implies it is not referring specifically to Jesus the son of man but of the Logos.

Sometimes it is the 'son of man' Jesus son of mary (or david, however you look at it) talking but othertimes it was the Logos talking through Jesus.

I was pointing out the irony in the OP.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How do I feel about Jesus claim that he is 'The Way, The Truth an The Life' - if he isn't, very deceived, if he is (as I believe) then what else can his followers do but tell the truth about the Gospel.

Love to all, everyone has been given the gift of salvation if they will only believe.

As for the narrow Gospel - it is what it is!

Confessing Christ

(Luke 12:8-12)

32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Luke 12:49-53)

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

With such bold claims, Jesus is either a Liar, Lunatic or Lord as characterised by CS Lewis...

"I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: I’m ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept his claim to be God. That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic—on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg—or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God, but let us not come with any patronising nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to. . . . Now it seems to me obvious that He was neither a lunatic nor a fiend: and consequently, however strange or terrifying or unlikely it may seem, I have to accept the view that He was and is God. "(Mere Christianity, 55-56)

However later liberal commentators tried to wriggle out of this 'trilemma' by introducing the fourth category 'legend'

To address this final question I strongly suggest a look at the evidence and criticisms of a real historical Jesus by reading 'A Case for Christ' by Lee Strobel

See the fallacies concerning the expression ''son of god''

Jesus was born of Mary. If you say the above expression, does that make Mary god?

No? Okay, so does that make Mary god's wife?

No? Okay, so like father like son, right? So does that mean that Jesus resembles his father, just like i resemble my father, either physically or personality-wise?

The ambiguity of the said expression is offensive to The Almighty Creator, Whom nobody has ever seen, yet so many people remain persistent over such a statement which can only be a source of confusion for people who only know how to follow others. Simply put, how can anybody really ascribe things to The One Who Always Existed whilst nobody can really even describe The Supreme Being?

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

In response to the sincere but sadly misguided Op, I would just say that the greatest evil and darkest most bitter sin is likening God to His creation, if only you knew...

Lurker

Star
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

In response to the sincere but sadly misguided Op, I would just say that the greatest evil and darkest most bitter sin is likening God to His creation, if only you knew...
Likening God to His creation is evil? Are we not created in His image?

Key phrase coined by you, KM: "start over"
John 3:6-7
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Im not understanding what you're getting at. Are you agreeing with me? If so, are you going to say you "started over" read the bible from front to back, THEN came to the conclusion of christianity?