Everything we know about Fruit and veg is wrong.............................

manama

Star
You can call whatever you like-- doesn't change a thing.

Never met anyone who thought Monsanto was an improvement on anything, though-- but it makes sense. If anyone was going to align with a corporate monster like that, I would expect it to be you.
Who said anything about aligning with any "corporate monster"? I wouldn't even dare mention any company around you guys. I don't want to cause any seizures.

elsbet

Superstar
Who said anything about aligning with any "corporate monster"? I wouldn't even dare mention any company around you guys. I don't want to cause any seizures.
I did, in the post you quoted. I also call them dangerous, toxic, greedy, etc. I imagine you call them something different-- trusted brands.. friends... loved ones.

manama

Star
I did, in the post you quoted. I also call them dangerous, toxic, greedy, etc. I imagine you call them something different-- trusted brands.. friends... loved ones.
Lmfao sorry can't relate to emotional talk over scientific facts.

Lurker

Star
If we are going to say that selective breeding is GM or that the pesticides used in organic farming equate to those used on conventional farms, then I'll burn some pressure treated wood and it will just be a bonfire.