Everything In The News Is Not A False Flag, However...

Dan

Veteran
Why is everything a false flag event these days? The internet has brought out some very paranoid and single-minded people. The reason for lack of footage of Grenfell Tower (charred bodies, etc...) could be argued that it is respectful to the families, friends, etc...

However, that is a convenient excuse if such a false flag DID occur. BUT, sometimes there are such things as cheap and nasty maintenance and badly-built structures. No fire alarms and plastic sheeting...

The poor and ethnic minorities were obviously dumped there because it is CHEAP, whereas just up the road the rich are swanning around and like to forget about the "plebs". A certain segment of the rich hold the poor in contempt. We are expendable because of the governments, which run on MONEY and POWER. Humanity is not the first priority. They want us to turn against each other and blame cheap foreign (East European) labour. The attitude, I'm sorry to say, has spread throughout my clan (the white English) but who created this situation in the first damned place, eh...?

There is an attitude of fascism inherent in every race which is dangerous. Words give birth to actions, and these have consequences. Ha, sounding like Inland Empire, now.

I actually remember now and can quote from Dario Argento, who said this on his film Tenebr(a)e, which was supposed to be a glimpse of the future:

"TENEBRAE occurs in a world inhabited by fewer people with the result that the remainder are wealthier and less crowded... Something happened to make it that way but no one remembers or wants to remember."

Last edited: