Everything about Geoengineering

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I wonder if the ice age that many suspect followed the Great Flood was caused by particulates thrown up into the atmosphere by worldwide tectonic activity (breaking the “fountains of the great deep” etc.

What they are trying to do with geoengineering seems to me like a small scale artificial version of what has gone before...

Not that I think it would have been much fun living through the ice age :eek:

polymoog

Superstar
I wonder if the ice age that many suspect followed the Great Flood was caused by particulates thrown up into the atmosphere by worldwide tectonic activity (breaking the “fountains of the great deep” etc.
in all the research/reading ive done, the volcanic particulates and smoke from fires would not have persisted for long. certainly it would affect the global temperatures, but only a change in the suns output would cause it to be so long lasting. these warming/cooling cycles of the sun are natural if the arctic ice core samples are accurate.
further, many different cultures lived through the great flood cataclysm but had very varied experiences-- events were highly localized. some places experienced fires and volcanos while others experienced only floods and earthquakes, so from traditional history, the idea of a global conflagration was not a worldwide phenomenon.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
in all the research/reading ive done, the volcanic particulates and smoke from fires would not have persisted for long. certainly it would affect the global temperatures, but only a change in the suns output would cause it to be so long lasting. these warming/cooling cycles of the sun are natural if the arctic ice core samples are accurate.
further, many different cultures lived through the great flood cataclysm but had very varied experiences-- events were highly localized. some places experienced fires and volcanos while others experienced only floods and earthquakes, so from traditional history, the idea of a global conflagration was not a worldwide phenomenon.
On that question, I found this quite illuminating!

Vixy

Star
this is how the NWO sells us this idea.

The Climate Issue
Is It O.K. to Tinker With the Environment to Fight Climate Change?
Scientists are investigating whether releasing tons of particulates into the atmosphere might be good for the planet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/magazine/is-it-ok-to-engineer-the-environment-to-fight-climate-change.html
Thats exactly it! Theyve been doing it for decades and now theyve done the whole climate thing for so long people are taking the baite and believing this garbage and its time to ask and people say "ofc! Something must be done!" They will agree to being poisoned so people like us in here cant get anywhere with our protests. :mad: