Everything 5G - more clandestine than commonly considered

Phithx

Veteran
Forbidden information. 5G is a kill grid that will lead to forced vaccinations

https://gmmuk.com/forbidden-information-5g-is-a-kill-grid-that-will-lead-to-forced-vaccinations/

"I don’t know much about 5G. What I do know is it was developed in Israel & that means I won’t have anything to do with it. Lucky me but then I heard there’s one country that also doesn’t want it. Take a wild guess who. ISRAEL! Well, what do you know! It’s alright selling it to everyone else but they don’t want it! If that doesn’t make you just a touch suspicious then forget it. Nothing will & boy are they pushing it. Celebrity millionaires can’t wait to tell us how good 5G is. I for one will never watch another Kevin Bacon film or any celebrity who’s prepared to sell their soul. I don’t know how that bloody Carol Vorderman isn’t on the job. She plugs every other kind of garbage!

I’ve never seen or heard of Joe Imbriano before but I think he does a great job explaining what 5G is really all about…. [movie at link]"

Phithx

Veteran
Exposure to a 50 Hz Electromagnetic Field Induces Activation of the Epstein-Barr Virus Genome in Latently Infected Human Lymphoid Cells

"This finding provides additional evidence that DNA can be modulated by a magnetic field."

Phithx

Veteran
Few People Have Subscribed to 5G Where It’s Been Installed

"Doctors, scientists, engineers, and public advocates have asked President Trump for a moratorium on 5G because of biological, environmental, and safety risks (see 1, 2, 3). Multiple 5G lawsuits have been filed in the U.S. (see 1, 2, 3, 4). Worldwide opposition continues to increase probably because people and animals have been getting sick where it has already been turned on (see 1, 2, 3, 4). Many cities and countries have tried to ban it. Slick marketing campaigns – even ones featuring Trump – still may not be enough to make 5G desirable OR economically feasible. "