Everyone Knows About Creepy Joe Biden, Right?

polymoog

Superstar

edited, apr. 2021
Joe Biden Tells Young Girl She is Making Him Horny!

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
jeff sessions knows. i bet all of the DC politicians know who are the criminals (hillary) and pedophiles (biden) and rapists (bill) and drug traffickers (bush family) but keep their mouth shut if they want to keep their job. or their life, in seth richs case.

2021, reupload of the jess sessions hand-swat:

Jeff Sessions Swats Joe Biden's Hand Away From His Granddaughter

Last edited:

Lazarus Long

Rookie
jeff sessions knows. i bet all of the DC politicians know who are the criminals (hillary) and pedophiles biden) and rapists (bill) and drug traffickers (bush family) but keep their mouth shut if they want to keep their job. or the life, in seth richs case.
I believe they do know, but all it will take is a few brave and most likely martyrs to shut the whole thing down.
With Sessions campaigning against human trafficking, I am hopeful, but, ahhhh, we will see...

polymoog

Superstar
for those who didnt look up what he said:

" ..by the way do you know how horny it makes me standing next to a 13 yr old girl... <indechiperable>... youre a good little girl"

theres a few people who hear "by the way, Do you know how horny I am, to have a 13 year old girl standing this close to me, talk to my daughter Ashley about the film, youre a beautiful girl"

one would need to find a very good version of this clip on youtube and listen ultra closely. i cannot find a very good audio clip of it.

Devine

Star
jeff sessions knows. i bet all of the DC politicians know who are the criminals (hillary) and pedophiles biden) and rapists (bill) and drug traffickers (bush family) but keep their mouth shut if they want to keep their job. or the life, in seth richs case.
LOL that's a lot of info in one sentence and yep, absolutely

Devine

Star
for those who didnt look up what he said:

" ..by the way do you know how horny it makes me standing next to a 13 yr old girl... <indechiperable>... youre a good little girl"

theres a few people who hear "by the way, Do you know how horny I am, to have a 13 year old girl standing this close to me, talk to my daughter Ashley about the film, youre a beautiful girl"

one would need to find a very good version of this clip on youtube and listen ultra closely. i cannot find a very good audio clip of it.
i believe it

Lazarus Long

Rookie