Everyone Knows About Creepy Joe Biden, Right?

Lisa

Superstar

Also fuck Biden
What does trump have to do with biden kissing his 19 year old granddaughter on the lips?

justjess

Superstar
Trump’s behaviour cancels out Biden’s. I think that’s how it’s supposed to work.
No but pointing out one with no acknowledgement (or even defense of) the other is that double standard thing me and you were discussing earlier..

And I specifically remember Lisa defending trump on this topic months and months ago.

Lisa

Superstar
No but pointing out one with no acknowledgement (or even defense of) the other is that double standard thing me and you were discussing earlier..

And I specifically remember Lisa defending trump on this topic months and months ago.
You know this is the creepy Joe thread, so, why would I out anyone but biden here? And who kisses their 19 year old granddaughter on the mouth?

justjess

Superstar
You know this is the creepy Joe thread, so, why would I out anyone but biden here? And who kisses their 19 year old granddaughter on the mouth?
Who says the things trumps said about his own daughter?

The answer to both questions is CREEPS.

However you defended trumps statements. So your criticism of Biden is hypocritical at best, disingenuous at worst.

Lisa

Superstar
Who says the things trumps said about his own daughter?

The answer to both questions is CREEPS.

However you defended trumps statements. So your criticism of Biden is hypocritical at best, disingenuous at worst.
Right..in the creepy Joe thread. Creepy Joe is called creepy for a reason.

Thunderian

Superstar

I wasn’t actually serious. Trump’s comments about Ivanka are gross. I hope we can all agree on that.

Lisa

Superstar
Good point!

Believe All Women - Unless They Accuse Joe Biden
The New York Times buries its own reporting on Biden’s groping.
Over two weeks after Tara Reade, a former Biden Senate staffer, accused him of sexually assaulting her, the media finally got around to tackling her and the threat she poses to Biden by calling her a liar.

The New York Times' article dryly titled, "Examining Tara Reade's Sexual Assault Allegation Against Joe Biden" by Lisa Lerer and Sydney Ember seeks to discredit Reade's claims.

"No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of reporting, nor did any former Biden staff members corroborate any details of Ms. Reade's allegation," the article insisted. "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses, and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable."

Then that awkward paragraph with its mix of admissions and denials went down the memory hole.

The same Lisa Lerer who tackled Reade's allegations had sat on a PBS panel which had previously discussed Biden's misbehavior with women, including the allegation by Lucy Flores. At the time, Biden hadn't yet entered the race, and Lerer opined that the Democrat positions on "standards around gender and consent" had shifted and that Biden had to "get right on those issues with where the party is now."

But now that Biden is the nominee, Lerer suddenly has never heard of a pattern of misconduct.

Devine

Star
It would never occur to me to view this as "racially charged" but it is Hilarious. Out of the many to choose from this has to be Biden's worst gaffe of all time. In many ways I feel sorry for him he seems like an MK victim

Devine

Star
"If you don't know who to vote for between Biden and Trump You Ain't Black!" Joe Biden

Has anyone taken copies of this high profile 'NONSE's behaviour, or can they direct me to a site that still has the videos?

All of the video's linked in this thread have now been deleted from Youtube, all apart from the one's that 'flatter' the issue and mislead the viewer / falsely arm the viewer with evidence that does not tell the full story.

Maes17

Superstar
Has anyone taken copies of this high profile 'NONSE's behaviour, or can they direct me to a site that still has the videos?

All of the video's linked in this thread have now been deleted from Youtube, all apart from the one's that 'flatter' the issue and mislead the viewer / falsely arm the viewer with evidence that does not tell the full story.
I noticed that as well